Would you ever DP a girl with ur best guy friend?

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you’re gonna do DP you better be comfortable with body parts touching and feeling the other guys

Legs will rub and balls touch, if you pop out during dp dicks may touch, if you do double vag dicks are rubbing in the same hole, and if you do anal/pussy it’s not very thick so you feel each other
She may also decide to suck your dicks together
It comes with group sex, don’t freak out take it for what it is, it’s all for her pleasure and if all parties are cool you can have tons of fun

MKey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you’re gonna do DP you better be comfortable with body parts touching and feeling the other guys

Legs will rub and balls touch, if you pop out during dp dicks may touch, if you do double vag dicks are rubbing in the same hole, and if you do anal/pussy it’s not very thick so you feel each other
She may also decide to suck your dicks together
It comes with group sex, don’t freak out take it for what it is, it’s all for her pleasure and if all parties are cool you can have tons of fun

I know and ain't got a problem with any of that. Was just kinda making fun of the overall tone of these threads, dominated by maybe 4-5 guys who don't even allow their dogs to carry two balls in their mouth, cuz balls touching is gay.

Balls_Are_Touching.jpg

D

deleted12954231

I know and ain't got a problem with any of that. Was just kinda making fun of the overall tone of these threads, dominated by maybe 4-5 guys who don't even allow their dogs to carry two balls in their mouth, cuz balls touching is gay.

View attachment 73546621
I think we can all agree that if you’re naked with a hardon in the same bed with another guy, you’re past the point of worrying about ‘Is this gay?’ The answer is yes. Even if you’re both there to bone the hottest chick on the planet, the whole situation is a little gay.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point - how bout if I’m the one with the low hangers though? Lol. When I’m fucking from behind they typically slap the clit (and beyond)…so the physics of this kinda just dawned on me. I guess if I’m on top I better be ready for some major shaft contact.
When I did it, it was awkward for me at first because i was on top but because my balls hang low i felt them hitting my roommate, who was in her pussy. I tried holding them and i kept apologizing. My roommate said he didn't give a shit and continued, and after that i let my balls go and focused on fucking her. Her ass was really plump and soft, and her ass hole felt really good despite me wearing a condom.

Once the three of us got into a good rhythm, we were fucking so good i stopped caring about any of that stuff. One of the best fucks of my life, i came really hard and the three of us were an exhausted, sweaty mess afterwards. Great times

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we can all agree that if you’re naked with a hardon in the same bed with another guy, you’re past the point of worrying about ‘Is this gay?’ The answer is yes. Even if you’re both there to bone the hottest chick on the planet, the whole situation is a little gay.

So be it, I've never kissed, fucked, or been sucked by another man nor do i have any interest. But I've done DP and have had several MFM threesomes and MFMF foursomes and I enjoyed every single experience. Once I'm in a room with a naked woman wanting to fuck, my dick is going to get rock hard, doesn't matter who else is there

hotwife70

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a matter of fact,I did a few time with 5 of my buddies way back when I was single to some hooker,we didn't DP her but rather trained her but we're all bareback and creampie her pussy.At first,I kind of gross out since that was my first time to see other men cum especially the smell but the slipperiness of their cum lubed her swelled,cum bursting, stretched out cunt was totally rewarded.

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess a bunch of us are gay . Call it what you want if u need to label it

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once the three of us got into a good rhythm, we were fucking so good i stopped caring about any of that stuff. One of the best fucks of my life, i came really hard and the three of us were an exhausted, sweaty mess afterwards. Great times

Definitely agree on this. Once I got used to it it's been the best sex I've ever had. I've had orgasms that took over my whole body

D

deleted12954231

I guess a bunch of us are gay . Call it what you want if u need to label it
Nah man, I don’t need to label. I don’t care if it’s 0% gay or 100% gay, I’m still down for it and as soon as we find the right girl, my best friend and I plan to tick it off the list. We’ve talked about it for years and just last week after a couple beers he said ‘Dude, fuck it, let’s do it sometime, I’m ready.’

ricd250584

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah man, I don’t need to label. I don’t care if it’s 0% gay or 100% gay, I’m still down for it and as soon as we find the right girl, my best friend and I plan to tick it off the list. We’ve talked about it for years and just last week after a couple beers he said ‘Dude, fuck it, let’s do it sometime, I’m ready.’
You won’t regret it, may make you closer as buddies also

D

deleted814719

No, I'm not DPing my wife with anyone else.

In our earlier days, I used to DP her with my cock and a slim vibrator. We both seemed to love it. Now she's post-menopause and her pussy isn't quite as elastic or wet as it used to be. I doubt she'd enjoy being DPed again.

D

deleted12954231

Update for anyone who is interested - successful DP with best buddy occurred this past Sunday night. Hotwife couple I found on an app. Anybody who wants to know details, hit me up. Not awkward after the fact but yeah, you guys were right, there is no way to avoid physical contact during the act, and it definitely takes a minute to get adjusted.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im still having absolutely mindblowing sex here months later. Friday Night for our weekly hookup we were all stoned as fuck and I came so hard I blacked out while inside the pussy and somehow went for another round a few minutes later and had a full body orgasm the second time. We literally laid there for a half hour covered in sweat after I collapsed and I remember looking down at my cock going holy shit. I felt that pussy for hours after

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a matter of fact,I did a few time with 5 of my buddies way back when I was single to some hooker,we didn't DP her but rather trained her but we're all bareback and creampie her pussy.At first,I kind of gross out since that was my first time to see other men cum especially the smell but the slipperiness of their cum lubed her swelled,cum bursting, stretched out cunt was totally rewarded.
So you and 5 other guys book a hooker who allows you all to bareback and creampie her?! There are 7 adults in the room, did any of you think or discuss the health implications & the dangers of doing such a thing?

Please say yes!

D

deleted814719

So you and 5 other guys book a hooker who allows you all to bareback and creampie her?! There are 7 adults in the room, did any of you think or discuss the health implications & the dangers of doing such a thing?

Please say yes!
I'm guessing in the heat of the moment no one cared.

That's how we end up with unwanted pregnancies when a couple is so caught-up in the moment that precautionary measures are forgotten.

It is why AIDS spread as it did.

When our lower (penis) brains are driving our actions, things can go haywire.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing in the heat of the moment no one cared.

That's how we end up with unwanted pregnancies when a couple is so caught-up in the moment that precautionary measures are forgotten.

It is why AIDS spread as it did.

When our lower (penis) brains are driving our actions, things can go haywire.
Yeah I get what you mean about the heat of the moment but this is something that must have been pre planned, some kind of organisation must have took place to get all you guys and the hooker together, at some point someone must have thought "Isn't this risky"

But maybe they decided to stay silent so not to spoil things and just go with the flow. I get that.

Reactions: lapdog2001

CakeOFan

Expert Member
Media
Update for anyone who is interested - successful DP with best buddy occurred this past Sunday night. Hotwife couple I found on an app. Anybody who wants to know details, hit me up. Not awkward after the fact but yeah, you guys were right, there is no way to avoid physical contact during the act, and it definitely takes a minute to get adjusted.
Love to hear all about it!