Would you ever eat out/69 a prostitute?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_teyjhne, Jul 9, 2011.

1. D_teyjhne

D_teyjhne New Member

so knowing that this girls vag has seen a few poundings is it sanitary to eat her out? diseases? what say you?

2. chemicali

chemicali New Member

I think if you go to a decent prostitute/ expensive call girl, it's no problem.
    But I wouldn't try the 1-dollar-streethooker
    (no disrespect for the job, everybody needs to make a living their way)

3. D_teyjhne

D_teyjhne New Member

hmm what about an asian massage girl, she might be clean, but theres no way of knowing.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you don't know where its been, you won't know what you'll get. Better that this form of intimacy goes with a lasting and loving relationship, rather than a one night stand and God Knows What you'll get.

5. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

I would like to say no. It sounds like a bad idea and gross (and not that safe)...

However I did take home a stripper in Russia once. She was 19 and danced a few times for me. I got her number and we met up the following night (she was off Work). She came to my hotel and we had amazing sex. She was so perfect and I couldn't help feasting on her perfect little shaved pussy :)

I did pay her, but she didn't specifically ask for money, It just kinda felt right (but maybe more for myself)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice