D

deleted15981831

I got very close, a few times with my straight best friend. We have since parted ways, which is another story, entirely. But I have regretted not taking the opportunity in those instances where he heavily hinted at being mighy curious at having a roll in the hay with a trusted male friend. It would have been a real treat too; nicely endowed (don't ask me how I know hehe), muscular, handsome, and wildly passionate. However, I hesitated on moral grounds, also on the suspicion that things might get ugly, between us. I just don't know. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight guy answering here.
No, never, simply because I'm straight and any guy who claims to be 100% Straight here who replies "yes I would have sex with a gay friend clearly has lied on their profile and should be banned.

D

deleted15981831

Straight guy answering here.
No, never, simply because I'm straight and any guy who claims to be 100% Straight here who replies "yes I would have sex with a gay friend clearly has lied on their profile and should be banned.
Very well then. I don't think it'a fair to say they are lying, as we cannot always be 100% certain of ourselves 100% of the time. Call it immaturity or lack of resolve, but it is what it is.

D

deleted15981831

Very well then. I don't think it'a fair to say they are lying, as we cannot always be 100% certain of ourselves 100% of the time. Call it immaturity or lack of resolve, but it is what it is.
Furthermore, what they actually are is of little consequence; I am referring to ostensibly straight man, who present themselves as such. Whether they are actually anything else is another conversation, entirely.

Reactions: Nowadays and ElioL

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I must be lucky to be 100% sure of my sexuality 100% of the time, I would like to think that if some one was unsure then they would put No Response. They do have that choice. But people don't. They do lie. There questions and answers show this.

D

deleted15981831

Well I must be lucky to be 100% sure of my sexuality 100% of the time, I would like to think that if some one was unsure then they would put No Response. They do have that choice. But people don't. They do lie. There questions and answers show this.
I admire your resolve, sir. Frankly, it does show a great degree of self confidence and security. Bravo. I'm not as harsh on the other straight men (however so-called, they may be), but your opinion is appreciated.

Reactions: ToryK and ronin001
D

deleted15981831

If you are asking me if I would let me blow me..... I doubt it. If we are friends it would change the dynamic too much.
We (my friend and I) got so close, a few times. I really think he would have lrt me blow him. He was lonely and frustrated from his breakup, and I was his reliable friend. How would the friend dynamic change it for you?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We (my friend and I) got so close, a few times. I really think he would have lrt me blow him. He was lonely and frustrated from his breakup, and I was his reliable friend. How would the friend dynamic change it for you?
I guess for me crossing the sexual line means a deeper relationship. And wondering anytime we hang out if this will end with a BJ or something like that. Now, casual or even anonymous sex is different in that no relationship or friendship exists so a blow and go would be fine.

D

deleted15981831

I guess for me crossing the sexual line means a deeper relationship. And wondering anytime we hang out if this will end with a BJ or something like that. Now, casual or even anonymous sex is different in that no relationship or friendship exists so a blow and go would be fine.
Hmm gotcha, very interesting. Why do you think you would accept a 'no strings attached' blowjob, then? Apart from the absence of the risk of establishing a relationship, what intrigues you?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mratt27

Loved Member
Media
I had a friend back in high school that would act disgusted at the thought of any gay sexual experience. But when we were alone, I would rub his thighs and see him get a bulge. He would give me indirect signs to keep going that I didn’t catch on at the time. I honestly regret not exploring more. I was able to get his nudes eventually through someone he hooked up with but that’s besides the point