Would you ever have sex with an HIV+ person?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_LargePenis46, Jul 9, 2009.

?

Would you ever have sex with an HIV+ or POZ person?

1. No

70.1%
  2. Yes/Maybe?

12.6%
  3. I already have.

17.3%
  1. B_LargePenis46

B_LargePenis46 New Member

Would you ever have sex with a person that is HIV+ or POZ? If you had sex with someone who is POZ or HIV+ what was it like? Why did you do it? What did you do for sex? Did you use condoms or swallow?

#1 B_LargePenis46, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  2. FreddyKrueger

FreddyKrueger New Member

3. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you seriously asking this question? No.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

depends... I guess. Depends on the background of the person and how they got HIV. But in the end I would say no, too risky.

#4 D_Jared Padalicki, Jul 9, 2009
  5. thirdknee63

thirdknee63 New Member

Albums:

Only if it was unprotected sex...LOVE living on the edge

6. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Would you have sex with a deaf person? A person in a wheelchair? A person with herpes?

7. B_LargePenis46

There are people out there who do this. They are fools with death wishes. Even if both people are POZ unprotected sex is still dangerous.

8. puslover

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

why does it matter how tey got it

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I would have to say no, too risky. I don't discriminate against people that are HIV+, and I'm actually friends with quite a few. I just don't think I could knowingly put myself at risk for that.

10. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Because then you know how risky people live. Some people don't get it by sex, but some do, and some have a very active sex life; an unsafe sexlife and then I would say definitely no. that because you can't be sure enough how safe they will be with you.

11. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow...lots of healthy hiv people out there...if you're not having unprotected sex, you don't have much to worry about. Read and learn before you pass judgment on people for being HIV+..... and for the record..I'm neg. I bet some of you have had sex with someone that had and didn't know...or who's never been checked to even know for sure...

Oh and for those straight people that are posting on this subject. the highest rate of HIV infection lately have been in the 18-30 yr old range in heterosexual couples.

#11 OCMuscleJock, Jul 9, 2009
  12. B_LargePenis46

I have no desire to suck cock with a condom on it or eat a pussy ass with a dental dam on it. Did you do that since it's protected sex? As far as anal and vaginal sex goes condoms are used for that.

13. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    OCmusclejock, There needs to be alot more education out there. It is the ignorance that is SO dangerous.

14. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know - if I really loved them I'd think about it, and try to find some way of working round it, by using protection obviously and being very careful, etc.

15. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    of course man...no one wants to do that. Just use your judgement...if you're going to go down...then make sure you dont have any open sores in your mouth... or even JUST brushed teeth...anything that can make your mouth bleed. Oh and don't swallow...:) I realize you cannot live in fear ...and don't expect people to become celibate just in fear of catching something. Also, it never hurts to check out what you're going to put in your mouth either. Educate yourself on the subject...LOTS of good info on line. Alsok, other than HIV..there are a TON of things you can catch even with protection... So don't live in fear..just live smart. :)

16. B_LargePenis46

They call Palm Springs Death Valley from all the multiple strains of HIV there and how many men bareback recklessly and pass on other strains of HIV to each other and for the high number of men who seroconvert for the first time there. If you live in Palm Springs you can get free meds and housing and I am sure that there are just TONS of bug chasers who want to become Poz to get money or benefits.

17. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thats really not why they are doing it. Bug Chasers feel they are more free sexually IF they contract HIV. *not smart* and you're right, there are MANY strans of the disease out there and contracting multiple strans can counteract any previous medical treatments the person is on. I have an aquiantence who WAS a bug chaser...and after many MANY times of attending BB parties...unsafe hookups and such..finally got his wish. There was a documentary called "the gift" that you should check out...Very sad but very enlightening. FYI...the guy I mentioned is in the documentary as well. But back to the OP... You seem to know more about this than you put out there in the OP. Was there a reason for the post other than a poll...or was it to encite this discussion to hopefully, teach those that do not know or know very little about the subject a lil' more? Either way ...nothing wrong with either reason..just curious.

18. D_Toren_Adopants

D_Toren_Adopants Account Disabled

Safe sex or no sex. :)

BTW OSmuscleJock, you are extremely attractive and on top of that wise. perfection :)

#18 D_Toren_Adopants, Jul 9, 2009
  19. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

If I were in a relationship with a person that was HIV+ then I'm sure I'd end up having sex with them.

20. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I said No. This being on the basis that we are talking about someone i have just met, even safe sex is not 100% safe so i wouldn't take the risk.
    If it was someone who i was already emotionally attached to then probability says i would go for the safe option rather than not at all but i think really there is a 'here and now' hypothesis and so no is the most truthful answer i can give.

Draft saved Draft deleted