Would you ever marry a girl who has been in a mfm?

Would you marry consider marrying a girl who got manwiched?

• No

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Yes, and I would want to continue the manwich her with friends after marriage.

Votes: 36 40.4%

• Total voters

gabed181

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering how many guys out there would. I don't think I could. I could have sex with a girl who had been in a MFM before, but I don't think I could put a ring on it. I don't know, Just curious.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I truly loved a girl her past sexual experience would have no influence on me wanting to marry her, assuming she was safe and free from STDs.

Why would a girl having a three some change my opinion of her that has nothing to do with me.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't be a roadblock to marriage, though I wouldn't likely be interested in doing another mfm.

It's probably I'd consider it flattering that she did this wild stuff before but I'm satisfying enough by my lonesome that she wants to settle down with me ;)

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As i have never married, nor ever plan too, it would not matter to me. I've done many MFM's in fact. i guess I'm the 'bad influence' woman's mothers told them about. I post on CL looking for woman that want MFM and set it up for them..

Reactions: Heat

extasyawaits

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course! And i'd encourage her to do it again. I would never end something on past sexual experiences, as long as she is safe and free of std's. Had a few virgins in my time, but I actually prefer women with experience.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not interested in any multipartner stuff myself. I do understand that everyone is different and everyone has a past. I'd need to feel confident about her past staying in the past, and her future staying fully committed to us together, before considering a LTR.

If I love a woman it is because of love her. Not because I love her past, though I may find some of it to be hot. I in fact married a woman that was very permiscuous and did in fact have sex with two guys back to back just not at the same time. She also had sex with a friend's boyfriend just because he had a huge penis and she wanted to see if it was good. She does not lie about her past and is in fact really great in bed. On the flip side of that I am a man who has had sex with girls because they heard about my penis or about the way I fuck and wanted to see what it was like. She and I are both comfortable with who we are and we are very much equals. I think some men and women are intimidated by the thought that their lover may have enjoyed sex with people in their past. That is rediculous. Of couse we all enjoyed sex before we met our husband or wife. If we had not then we would have quit having it. So yes, I would marry a woman that had been in a three some or what ever some. That has no relation to what she and I feel for and with each other.

Reactions: 950483

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a (fairly) normal part of sexual activity nowadays. While I am sure it still isn't the majority of women, it is probably close to a third did something. I can't believe the stories I hear from the 20somethings. All the "dating" apps...people are fucking like crazy

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a (fairly) normal part of sexual activity nowadays. While I am sure it still isn't the majority of women, it is probably close to a third did something. I can't believe the stories I hear from the 20somethings. All the "dating" apps...people are fucking like crazy
as someone in their 20s many of those stories are highly exaggerated the instance of girls doing things like this are hyped up by media.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as someone in their 20s many of those stories are highly exaggerated the instance of girls doing things like this are hyped up by media.
Why do you have to ruin my picturesque world?!?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dated 2 women that did a mfm before. I was engaged to one of them. That was before I was into mfm though. I don't think I would do it with my wife. We live in a closed social circuit now though. When I dated the other 2, it was in NYC. I wouldn't rule a partner out because of it, I just don't know if I would continue it.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would actually be a requirement for me. Chick would HAVE to be down for occasional group sex if I'm gonna commit.

Not that it mattered; but would it matter is she has a MMF or a MFF 3 way ?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never thought much about, never came up in any convos. If it did come out without my asking, then it obviously was an experience that made a lasting impression on her, no pun intended. I have some of those stories as well, but don't think I've ever shared, as you don't know the reaction of the other person. Whats the point? "Yeah, wow, did I ever tell you about the time I had this wild, incredibly awesome sex with this chick who was able to do this thing where she. . . " I only see that as creating some level of jealousy or doubt. I wouldn't want to hear about the dude with a whopper bigger than mine, that made her do wild things, cum multiple times, cry for mommy, and then beg for more. I'm supposed to be THAT dude. I'm in a solid relationship now, and probably still don't need to hear stories of her past. Honestly, I'd be shocked if they were wilder than my own, but if they were it might create some issues. A MFM where she was the provider of both men's wildest pleasures, probably falls into that realm. I'm pretty free and open about sex, but not so much when if comes to the potential mother of my children. I'm the dude who is gonna lock up his daughters in their bedrooms until they're 25. Lol.