Would you ever marry a girl who has been in a mfm?

Would you marry consider marrying a girl who got manwiched?

• No

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Yes, and I would want to continue the manwich her with friends after marriage.

Votes: 36 40.4%

• Total voters
D

deleted484273

Sure. Then I could easily make a case for a couple MFF episodes for me

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh....whatevs. It wouldn't make a difference. Maybe it didn't make a difference. I don't know for sure whether or not she had done.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whyever wouldn't I? I'd hope she enjoyed the living hell out of it. The important thing isn't whom she's been with in the past, nor how many. It's that she wants to be with me, now, more than with anyone else. (And if that changes, she should be with him (or her, or them) instead.)

Reactions: lapdog2001
L

lislndr

I couldn't deny a girl because of that, because then I'd be a hypocrite! Frankly if a girl I was with told me she had MFMs in the past, I would likely be turned on and want to have one with her.

Bashment

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If i was to marry my gf, i would most certainly take our fantasies to another level. We have had couple of mmf threesomes as well as couple sharing encounter, so the idea of it continuing will be alot more easier since we both are ok with it.

Reactions: Jack1990

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering how many guys out there would. I don't think I could. I could have sex with a girl who had been in a MFM before, but I don't think I could put a ring on it. I don't know, Just curious.
Yes yes and yes! Snoop and Warren G said it best "It ain't no fun- if the homies can't haaaave none"

But for real wouldn't mind if the future ol lady wants a couple lads and I to have a go at her once in awhile.. shared my chick a few times was a fucking blast!

Reactions: missT44

My wife had been in several mfm's before we married. No problem at all for me.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife experienced her first mfm with me. We've done it twice with the first guy and it wasn't great. The second guy wasn't as hung as the first but bigger than me and bigger than average and she LOVED IT. He dumped 4-5 loads in her and I did too. It was amazing. If I'm ever single again I would prefer she has done it cause I want a freak in the bed and love watching my wife get pleased. If it was up to me there would be 3-4 guys and me gangbanging her at least once a week. All hung guys. Lol

gtocrzy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'll be the odd man out here, it would have bothered me if my wife had done it. I barely married her because of her past anyway. It's a long story but she's a sweetheart and loves me so I've come to terms with most of it.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Why not? She would definitely have the experience to give her a leg up on the competition so to speak and probably wouldn't freak out if you asked her to blow you with a mouthful of ice cubes.

Reactions: NakedWalker

Oldfartwho sucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, especially if she told me all about it. I have had some mfm's and loved most of them.At least the ones where the women were comfortable enough to enjoy all of the possibilities.
I would surly try a mfm with the right people.

Reactions: NakedWalker