Would you ever meet a man, in person, from LPSG??

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question is for the Women of LPSG. Would you ever meet a man from this website? Would you meet him for sex? Or would you only meet a man for friendship? Are there any women who have met with a man from this site before? Sorry about all of the questions, but I have been propositioned by a female from this site (hopefully she is a female!) and I am considering a face to face. I would just like to know where other women from this site stand on the subject. Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question is for the Women of LPSG. Would you ever meet a man from this website?
Yes, I would.

Would you meet him for sex?
We did have sex but; I would like to think we were friends first as we still talk.

Or would you only meet a man for friendship?
In the future I would meet only for friendship and if sex came later that would be fine.

Are there any women who have met with a man from this site before?
Yes, I have.

Sorry about all of the questions, but I have been propositioned by a female from this site (hopefully she is a female!) and I am considering a face to face. I would just like to know where other women from this site stand on the subject. Thanks.
You should c2c with her before you meet.

FWIW: There are a few couples who met here who are either in long term relationships or married. Though this is not a dating site, many have been lucky enough to meet, "The One." Good Luck and have fun on your date! :cool::smile:

B_bjlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a great question...i would love to hear what happens.

New to all this but understand lots of 'fakers' frequent the site. Good luck and let us know what happens.

aloha

Squirternv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would for sure.
I just haven't found any from Nevada yet.
Still hoping to.
Why else would I be on this site.
Well I guess you could just look but what fun is that.
You're a hottie by the way.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would for sure.
I just haven't found any from Nevada yet.
Still hoping to.
Why else would I be on this site.
Well I guess you could just look but what fun is that.
You're a hottie by the way.

OMG you're from Reno! Finally I found someone here from Reno!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question is for the Women of LPSG. Would you ever meet a man from this website? Would you meet him for sex? Or would you only meet a man for friendship? Are there any women who have met with a man from this site before? Sorry about all of the questions, but I have been propositioned by a female from this site (hopefully she is a female!) and I am considering a face to face. I would just like to know where other women from this site stand on the subject. Thanks

Sure, I would meet a guy from here, but not until we've talked for a while.

I would probably be willing to have sex with him, but that would depend on a few things and I wouldn't really know until I met him.

I have not met anyone from here before.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This question is for the Women of LPSG. Would you ever meet a man from this website?
Yes, I would.

Would you meet him for sex? Or would you only meet a man for friendship?
I would meet a man initially for friendship... I wouldn't meet someone with the specific plan to have sex.

Are there any women who have met with a man from this site before? Sorry about all of the questions, but I have been propositioned by a female from this site (hopefully she is a female!) and I am considering a face to face. I would just like to know where other women from this site stand on the subject. Thanks
Like njqt466 said, there are many people on here who have met and fallen in love, and I'm sure there are many more who have met for sex.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a fair share of invites, but I haven't met up with any guys from LPSG (other than people I already knew before).

It bothers me that the men EXPECT sex. What if the chemistry didn't work for me? I'd hate to "go through with it" just because it was expected. Done that a couple of times, years ago, and it sucked.

I'd be more game to meet someone if it wasn't EXPECTED that I put out automatically.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would, and may be meeting someone from here in the near future.

Yes, I have to say that I'd meet for sex, but with the option of backing out if it doesn't "feel" right upon meeting him (I would always meet first in a public place and if it doesn't "feel" right to me - like he gives me the creeps and trips my "Psycho Alert", then I'd back out...)

ahmad01

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
am looking to meet some ladies... i hope it will turn out good.. coz its not just for sex.. but for frdship.. first.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am looking to meet some ladies... i hope it will turn out good.. coz its not just for sex.. but for friendship.. first.
Riiiight, :wink: that's what all you guys say.

Thanks for all of the responses. So far it seems as though most women would be willing to at least meet in some type of setting, whether its sexual or just friendship.
Well why not? As WIRW said unless he gives off a psycho stalker vibe it can't hurt to meet a man for a cup of coffee or lunch.

I can be kind of aloof and hard to get to know IRL. But even I have made the effort to meet men in person that I had originally encountered online. :cool: Some were disasters, some weren't some I still keep in touch with as friends only.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would have to be as friend's first. With a LOT of chatting before hand and cam not even in a sexual sense just to know that person is really real. Phone calls are good to. I also wouldn't want the person to be disappointed in me so cam for that reason also.
Meeting in a public place would be a must. Still a little scary from a woman's point of view.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would be willing, again as everyone else has said, for frienship first. Then we'd see where things went. I've been propositioned before but I decided against it mainly because he was married. Not my thing.

Sugar

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a fair share of invites, but I haven't met up with any guys from LPSG (other than people I already knew before).

It bothers me that the men EXPECT sex. What if the chemistry didn't work for me? I'd hate to "go through with it" just because it was expected. Done that a couple of times, years ago, and it sucked.

I'd be more game to meet someone if it wasn't EXPECTED that I put out automatically.

Hello Not Punny ,
You should have said no . Just because us blokes might want/expect it , doesn't always mean we should get it ... keeps us on our toes :cool:. Take my avatar for example :biggrin1: