Would you ever meet a man, in person, from LPSG??

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pshaw....

I liked your other avatar of the duct tape! :biggrin1::rolleyes:

- - - - - -

Yikes! I just realized there was a potential hidden meaning in that. Honest! There wasn't. I just like seeing people's faces in avatars. I don't know if that was you or not, but it was nice seeing a face. :rolleyes:

No worries, doll...I got what you meant! Yes, that was me in the duct tape. I might put up another shot or two in the gallery...I guess all my words aren't good enough, as I'm getting a bit of pressure to prove myself in pictures... :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No worries, doll...I got what you meant! Yes, that was me in the duct tape. I might put up another shot or two in the gallery...I guess all my words aren't good enough, as I'm getting a bit of pressure to prove myself in pictures... :wink:

Don't you tease now Lover.
Put up or shut up.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
This question is for the Women of LPSG. Would you ever meet a man from this website? Would you meet him for sex? Or would you only meet a man for friendship? Are there any women who have met with a man from this site before? Sorry about all of the questions, but I have been propositioned by a female from this site (hopefully she is a female!) and I am considering a face to face. I would just like to know where other women from this site stand on the subject. Thanks

Though the question was directed am women, being a man who has met with women on this site I might aswell throw in my two cents.
I've met 3 women from this site and had sex with 1 of them. The first, I met on this site and after several months we fell in love. :redface: That was 6 or 7 month ago now, and we live together though are in a short period of seperation while I apply for a Visa to move in with her permanently. (We live in seperate countries.)
The second became a good friend of mine through this site and through my aforementioned soulmate; I've met her in person several times.
The third was the mythical cuntbreathing dragon of LPSG, whom I have met once at what I suppose could be considered and 'LPSG party' and hope to meet her again when possible.

I don't have experience with hook-ups per se, but have met(men included) 8 people from this site - none were fakes, none were disappointing. :smile:

I've met 3 women and 4 men from this site, in person, and have had them all as guests in my home. None of the meetings was for sex, all of them were because we have become friends online.

I count 3 women and 6 men? Or 5 active participants and 1 inactive. Or 5 members and 1 banned member. Or 5 men and 1 houseboy. However you wish, sir. :tongue:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I count 3 women and 6 men? Or 5 active participants and 1 inactive. Or 5 members and 1 banned member. Or 5 men and 1 houseboy. However you wish, sir. :tongue:
I do know how to count, young man. If you question me like that again, I'll be forced to paddle you.

I didn't count myself, and one of those men I didn't meet through this site, although he may be a member. That still leaves 4. You, Lex, HazelGod, and NIC. Did I leave out anyone else?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I do know how to count, young man. If you question me like that again, I'll be forced to paddle you.

I didn't count myself, and one of those men I didn't meet through this site, although he may be a member. That still leaves 4. You, Lex, HazelGod, and NIC. Did I leave out anyone else?

I was thinking of Matthew and Bubba? Though your questioning of me makes me doubt myself after the romping I'm recieving in this thread. Tonight is not a good night for me! :tongue:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes of course, it would be my pleasure to meet some of guys and girls from the LPSG. Why not! Here are many members who are nice, inteligent and good looking persons that show interest in same issues as me. Just if someone would pay the airplane tickets, lol

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are a few men on here that I would like to meet. The pity is a) they are all on the other side of the Atlantic and b) I am not sure they would want to meet me! :tongue:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't met up with anyone yet. Mostly because the ones near my only want to meet for sex.
There is one man on here I have talked to for a long time. We talk about meeting for dinner sometime. Unfortunately we live 5 hours away apart. Sooner or later I'm sure it will happen.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met yet another person on my list this past weekend. It was an exercise in due dilligence but we finally connected. It had no nervousness it was pretty smooth and seemless. We both seemed to enjoy the meeting and I was told that we have to do this again sometime. We shall see...

Sixarownd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met a few women and all were wonderful experiences. I'd have to say the one I met in Vegas who has her own site is the best tho ... hope u are doing well baby ...