Would you ever meet a man, in person, from LPSG??

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've met a few men from this site.

The first was Hick and sex was definitely on the cards. We met, we kissed, we fell mady in bed and madly in love.

The others I met as friends, for dinner. Hansome fuckers though - Hick thinks so too. And excellent dinner companions.

And of course there's that canuck fucker who stood us up :tongue: :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have met 3 men from LPSG in person. Had sex with one, am still friends with one, and am still seeing the other one. :cool:

A man stood up MB and lived to tell the story? :eek: Being in love must have made her soft. :tongue: :lmao:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met a few men from this site.

The first was Hick and sex was definitely on the cards. We met, we kissed, we fell mady in bed and madly in love.

The others I met as friends, for dinner. Hansome fuckers though - Hick thinks so too. And excellent dinner companions.

And of course there's that canuck fucker who stood us up :tongue: :wink:

Perhaps he thought he would be a third wheel basking in the pale afterglow of your radiating passion....
:wink:

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never met any one off this site, like NEXT to none girls who are my age in Australia on this site =(
only guys message me all the time but im only into girls 100% =))

but other forums ive met people LOL

and a fair few off myspace hahah

B_cherri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if your not here to see if a guy takes ya fancy with a view to meeting, then you must be here to look at mucky pics.:frown1: Im the former :tongue:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never met any one off this site, like NEXT to none girls who are my age in Australia on this site =(
If you're going to impose age restrictions on yourself you could be missing some very enjoyable encounters.The Australian women here are all well worth meeting! :wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I resolved not to meet people some time ago. I question this regularly but here are the reasons.

There are people here who if we lived close by would I am sure be great buddies, but I am not aware of anyone living within a couple of hours of me, so regular friends can't happen.

There are people, past and present members, whom I like as much as anyone I know. They are scattered around the world. I feel that the medium of our friendship is the internet. I also feel that however honest you are, this medium lends itself to us all being personnas to one extent or another, not through fallacy but through the ability to be selective of what you wish and do not wish to make known about yourself.

Casual sex encounters. I do have casual sex encounters, but they really are that and I am one of those who doesn't know first names let alone last names. Planning a casual sex encounter with someeone with whom you go through the ground rules and get to know beforehand, doesn't seem like casual sex to me. Besides I'd rather just keep people to whom I am attracted to like that here as friends.

Potential serious attraction. This has happened to me several times. And I think that says it all about me. I now have relationships on top of that which cause me plenty of emotional turmoil from time to time.

So having toyed with the potentials, which often was not fair to the other party, I am trying to act like someone who is not looking for any action, just enjoying the chat and online friendship here.

I can't help getting the horn though.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I resolved not to meet people some time ago. I question this regularly but here are the reasons.

There are people here who if we lived close by would I am sure be great buddies, but I am not aware of anyone living within a couple of hours of me, so regular friends can't happen.

There are people, past and present members, whom I like as much as anyone I know. They are scattered around the world. I feel that the medium of our friendship is the internet. I also feel that however honest you are, this medium lends itself to us all being personnas to one extent or another, not through fallacy but through the ability to be selective of what you wish and do not wish to make known about yourself.

Casual sex encounters. I do have casual sex encounters, but they really are that and I am one of those who doesn't know first names let alone last names. Planning a casual sex encounter with someeone with whom you go through the ground rules and get to know beforehand, doesn't seem like casual sex to me. Besides I'd rather just keep people to whom I am attracted to like that here as friends.

Potential serious attraction. This has happened to me several times. And I think that says it all about me. I now have relationships on top of that which cause me plenty of emotional turmoil from time to time.

So having toyed with the potentials, which often was not fair to the other party, I am trying to act like someone who is not looking for any action, just enjoying the chat and online friendship here.

I can't help getting the horn though.

Thats an interesting philosophy, Drifterwood. I can see how that would work for you. There is always a chance for misrepresentation or misplaced expectations upon meeting an internet friend or acquaintance.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats an interesting philosophy, Drifterwood. I can see how that would work for you. There is always a chance for misrepresentation or misplaced expectations upon meeting an internet friend or acquaintance.

I think I understand what you mean by 'misrepresentation' and to be honest, in my experience and from what I've heard from others, is that these people very rarely actually go ahead with a 'real-life' meeting.

I don't understand what you mean by 'misplaced expectations' though. Can you please explain?

I find this topic interesting as I've met a lot of people off the internet and my experience is that everyone I've met have been just as I expected them to be, though I know other peoples experiences are diferent.

I also believe that people not wanting to meet 'just because it's the internet' and keeping up that barrier are often missing out on meeting the nicest of people.

I met the lovely Not_Punny, for instance, and I certainly am glad that I did, that we both took the time to spend a wonderful evening together and are both the 'better' or richer' for it.

I think it's a shame that a philosophy like Drifterwood's would do him out of such an experience which I know he would enjoy and, at the end of the night, be glad he did it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your not here to see if a guy takes ya fancy with a view to meeting, then you must be here to look at mucky pics.:frown1: Im the former :tongue:
I never intended to use this place as a dating site. I belong to enough of those already. I became a member because I liked the arcade, chat and leering at the lovely pics of man in the gallery.

If you're going to impose age restrictions on yourself you could be missing some very enjoyable encounters.The Australian women here are all well worth meeting! :wink:
True, once I lowered my age requirement I found myself open to the affections of all sorts of wonderful men.

Scrap that....
original post still applies and shall do for the foreseeable future. :cool:
Oh dear, that is not good news at all. Did CotD chicken out on you? I understand he's not cheap but he is easy. :tongue: Did you try putting some toffee between your boobs and beckoning him that way?

You have a home? I thought you were a gypsy. :tongue: Everytime we chat you are in some wonderfully, beautiful and exotic place. It never ocurred to me you might have a hometown pub or some such. hmmm. :rolleyes:

Casual sex encounters. I do have casual sex encounters, but they really are that and I am one of those who doesn't know first names let alone last names.
Oh honey, if your path and mine ever crossed you'd be screaming my name all night long. :flirt: :kiss:

Planning a casual sex encounter with someeone with whom you go through the ground rules and get to know beforehand, doesn't seem like casual sex to me. Besides I'd rather just keep people to whom I am attracted to like that here as friends.
I see your point.

Potential serious attraction. This has happened to me several times. And I think that says it all about me.
I have encountered the same problem.

So having toyed with the potentials, which often was not fair to the other party,
I am trying to act like someone who is not looking for any action, just enjoying the chat and online friendship here. I can't help getting the horn though.
:biggrin1: Okay :biggrin1:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh dear, that is not good news at all. Did CotD chicken out on you? I understand he's not cheap but he is easy. :tongue: Did you try putting some toffee between your boobs and beckoning him that way?

Oh Bless!!!! :lmao:

CotD will be having kittens now wondering what he's forgotten!!!! :rofl:
Don't panic my lovely! It wasn't you! :wink:

And no toffee has been used.... I'm still trying to get the whiff of Whiskey of the damned things! :rolleyes:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would meet a guy from here if i got to know him and knew that he was really who he says he is. :smile: