Would you ever sell your services?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Matt_101, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I am going to New york next week and so I decided to post a listing on craigslist to see if anyone wanted to meet up, and I put a pic of me up.

I have a very select type of guy that I will sleep with, they have to be skinny and youngish, so I said that in the listing. But when I started to get replys, I got quite a few people who said that they would pay good money just to suck me off. One person said he would give me $500 for him to give me oral, and nothing else.

So I am acctually considering doing this, because although the guy wasn't really my type, he was reasonably good looking and so I would get $500 for getting a blowjob.

So would you you guys do that?

2. splitface

splitface New Member

get paid $500 to get my cock sucked? FUCK YES. Just make sure he isnt a rapist.

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    $500 to get a blow job? umm yeah. sign me up!

4. dean88

dean88 New Member

Yeah I would let him suck my cock for 500 dollar!
    But make sure that this price isn't a come-on to rape you!

5. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I am quite tanked out so I doubt that he will try and rape me, and I think I will carry a knife with me if I decide to meet him just incase

6. Explorer

Explorer New Member

Yea, I would do it to but CL has a lot of crazies on there now so def be on your guard. Get blown and go as they say, lol...

Just to share with you, a friend of my bf and I was telling us how he responded to a guy who was looking to for a hook up on CL. He told us that when he got there the guy proceeded to get out his clothes, and our friend told him he wanted the money up front. So as the guy was getting the money out, our friend pulled out his knife and robbed him. As he was telling us he just laughed and didn't think nothing of, we think it was fucked up. My bf and I met on CL and we both agree that its not like it use to be. There are still some cool guys on there but there are also some crazies...

Be safe and enjoy NYC, there are a lot of things to be done here.

7. B_Captain_Awesome

B_Captain_Awesome New Member

id have to need money in a SERIOUS fucking way for that to happen

8. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    got paid $100 in college just to show it (which i did for free anyways) so, hey, bonus. i would definitely let someone suck me for $500.

9. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    i would never do it but whatever you feel most comfortable with!
    just be sure to carry lots of mace. maybe some nerve gas and one of those kinky-looking masks...if it works out ok you can always incorporate the mask into the play and make more money that way (if that's his bag that is).

oh and condoms too naturally. can't forget those. i know the risk is low with oral, but you can still get herpes among a few other things. if you check out his package and it looks like he has a herpes sore on his junk, then he can transmit it to you when he performs oral on you.

#9 Enid, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  10. ejection_handle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Selling your service is one thing, but there are a lot of factors here that turn this simple question into quite a conundrum. You have to be a little curious why someone would offer that much money. I'm sure your hot as hell but 500 is a bit steep and sends up a flag in my book. Craigslist is a little in the news right now as I'm sure you know; this could be a sting or anything practically. If you have a fantasy of selling your cock for 500 try other avenues besides craigslist. Playing in your own backyard is safer than travelling to a major city and letting someone know your a stranger in a strange land.
    If you do go through with this it would be best to do it at their place, not a hotel room. Get as much information from them as possible; phone number, address etc and try to verify it. Your working for 500 dollars and it involves more than just a 30 minute blow and go. Make sure they see you on your cell phone when you get there giving some information to someone or leaving a message to someone. Make it obvious to them you have your wits about you. Use your judgement on asking for the money up front, is their place a dump or a mansion, do they look like they killed the owners and moved or not.
    Selling your services can be quite a fetish and lucrative to boot, but just used good judgement in it like everything else in life.

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    ejection handle has some valid points. it hadn't occurred to me before but it could be a sting. it did occur to me though that offering that much money for that particular service seems strange, and at the back of my mind i thought "hate crime" but perhaps i watch too much forensic files or something. still, be safe.

12. pedercic99

pedercic99 Active Member

Albums:
    did this a few times when i was having to fund a post-grad course, didn't get as much as 500 though

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

My sentiments about this have already been expressed in that we are living during difficult economic times and for someone who you don't know is offering that kind of money sounds like a set-up to me and should be avoided. In addition I have had to sell my professional services for many years and at points in my life I felt discouraged and disappointed and had to do and say things I would never have done had I not been paid to do so. In terms of my personal life it has always remained that personal and if money had changed hands at any point I'm certain I would have felt the same dismay I've sometimes felt in my chosen profession.
    We all have to make our own choices and pay our bills and live, but I've always been dubious of the consequences when something seems to easy.
    Anyway, If you have a few minutes and want to meet for coffee, send me a PM!

14. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

getting paid to get pleasure and you decide wich person... I would say yes then... But i'm shy... but yeah why not!

15. wallyj84

Gold Member

Someone wants to pay money to give you a blow-job? Some people just have awesome lives.

16. houtx48

Gold Member

now we know you are a whore we just have to arrive at a price.

17. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

seriously - people e-mailing you on craig's list saying they'll pay $500 to blow you are about as real as the tooth fairy (and she only gives a couple bucks for a tooth).

in the real world you'll make a fraction of that while putting up with endless fakes and freaks and putting yourself at risk for catching a disease, getting ripped off/beaten or arrested.

18. CVCArules

CVCArules New Member

to women if i know them and that they are cool:)

19. invisibleman

Gold Member

When I was in college, I was offered by two separate guys a lot of money to have sex with them. I was a broke college student at the time. I think that I could've paid my tuition with both of those guys' fundages. I declined.

I think that there are guys who are wired for hustling...I am not. I personally know a few hustlers. I never hired them. But they have told me about all the guys they meet up with (no names or identities were given.)...but I really was shocked. People really stretch the sexual ideals out--my assessment. Hehehe.

20. cuck4you

cuck4you Member

with today's economy and unemployment so high, yes. to provide for your fmaily, you would do anything.

a lot of guys who enjoy humiliation would pay me to humiliate me - make me walk around naked i a forest preserve, spray cum on my face in a tollway oasis restroom, piss my jeans, etc.......

in chicago with this economy, I will do anything

Draft saved Draft deleted