Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I could ever do anything like that. In fact, I think it is pretty wacky. On the other hand, if your buddies agree to do this, it will definitely be one for the books...

Iv'e had no experience with fucking inflatables. But the thought, of several loads of cum oozing and dripping from a plastic hole(s) is not all that sexually appealing to me. And I thought I was kinky. Shame on me.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always wondered about restoring foreskin. Does it feel natural? Does it require any extra cleaning/maintenance? How long does it take and how expensive is it? How do they actually restore it? Does it taste and feel like other natural uncut men? Honestly, I would like to preview one thats gone through the process, so I could judge the finished product and such...

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Throw in a couple of Strawberry Shortcakes, a few My Little Ponies, and have a tea party while you're at it.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...obviously it had NOTHING to do with the plastic doll (or triple teaming a woman) and more to do with seeing/playing with his buddies naked.

I'm organising a stag party for a friend. He's always wanted to triple team a woman, but since I don't want to cheat and I assume he doesn't would it be weird to get a doll with three holes, and a room and go at it with him and the other best men? Just wondering what anyones reactions would be if they went to room with mates and were offered this (obviously after a few drinks)?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dolls becomming more appealing by the day
just need to find a male doll, and two ( or more) co-operative fiends....
ahh the delights of constant lpsg sightings of threads ..

was wondering what i would get me for Xmas.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally, I'm a deviant, I'm not married, so, I wouldn't really have an issue fucking a blow up a doll with a couple of guys. Doesn't bother me. Now in this scenario, yeah, that's a little a odd, and yes dude, it's still cheating. For future references for everyone- if you can tell your spouse about it because you know they'd probably leave your ass over it, you need to either A. Do what you do, come clean about it, and prepare to part ways with your spouse, B. Don't do it, and keep it as a secret fantasy (even though I believe you should be able to be open and honest with your life partner), or C. Do what you want and don't get caught. I'm studying to be a therapist, and I'll need some patients in about 5 years anyway. GIVE ME BUSINESS, you crazy fucks. <3

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm...so I agree the way this scenario was staged is kinda weird. You show up to a stag party and suddenly the best man is saying, "here's a blow up doll, let's all fuck it?" I kinda don't think so.
that being said, I don't think I'd be above fucking a blow up doll with a friend or two if we were close and just feeling horny...it's just this particular scenario would be pretty awkward. there...my two cents.