rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dolls becomming more appealing by the day
just need to find a male doll,

FYI

saw a doco the other day. doll maker USA, making male dolls as there were many enquries for same (from Women, or so the owner of the Co implied)
anyway
Had 2/3 women giving the poor fella a test run, they make various penis in different states of arousal , quite funny seeing them change it around
Expensive, think i heard sum of 6600-00
plus they were heavy damn things, not the common cheap blow up models obviously
Must be a market fr em........

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nothing against it especially if all the guys are into it but to me, it just doesn't sound right.

i remember watching a documentary on a bunch of japanese men getting together to have "air sex", yes air sex. it's like air guitar but air sex. just weird.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are you looking at getting the classic, ridiculous inflatable doll, or a realistic model like a realdoll?
I think if you stuffed the doll in one of those big cakes everyone would have a good laugh. As the night goes on enough and people get drunk enough, someone will eventually try to lay some pipe in that polymer pussy.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, I second what Dante said about cheating. Infidelity isn't just sticking your cock in another live person's wetter spots. If you have to lie to your partner/sneak about/omit information because your actions would hurt their feelings or offend/disgust them... you're feckin cheatin, pal.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
awwww Thanks SK
now if you can give me 6. 600$ to purchase him, or the doll fr Xmas, i will appreciate it heaps ha..already figured out which attachments i want..
(all of them shhhh)

even a much abused ( by college Jock dudes) doll be more n fine..
kinks comming out of me.............ha

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
would it be weird to get a doll with three holes, and a room and go at it with him and the other best men?

Yes.

Out of curiosity, exactly what were you hoping to experience by doing this?

You may as well all just stand around and have a wank. It'll probably chafe less. Or use the watermelon. That sounds nice...

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The idea of me fucking a doll has NEVER came to mind until this thread, haha! If it's two of my closest best friends just getting together and do it just for fun, I guess I'd maybe try it. I wouldn't just pull out a doll one day and say, "Who wants to bang it?" It'd definitely have to have been talked about and agreed with my friends before doing so.

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
perfect scenario for a hidden gay who's desperate to see his best hot straight male friends, naked erected, he swap z female partner wiz a doll, for more concentration. lol i like it !

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm organising a stag party for a friend. He's always wanted to triple team a woman, but since I don't want to cheat and I assume he doesn't would it be weird to get a doll with three holes, and a room and go at it with him and the other best men? Just wondering what anyones reactions would be if they went to room with mates and were offered this (obviously after a few drinks)?

Just personally, I'd have to have a Hell of a lot of drinks before I'd even think about it.

Everyone seems to be forgetting the poor innocent here, the doll. I don't know if it entered into the profession knowing it was going to be abused in this way, I also don't know if it had much choice. I just hope the fellow who blows up said doll is intoxicated with alcoholic spirit, filling blow up doll with flamable vapour...all it will then take is one careless smoker. Blow up doll will have her revenge, by living up to her name.

Last edited by a moderator: