Would you fuck, date, marry/ltr a size queen?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
My definition of a size queen is someone for whom size is a necessity, a need, rather than a preference or a liking.

Within these terms, my responses are yes, yes, no.

I won't give my reasons at this stage because I want to hear what others think. And it has nothing to do with the size of my knob, ha ha :rolleyes::tongue:.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes I'd give her/him a fucking and take them to dinner & a show. I'd even marry them if they were wealthy.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slay away, Raw Dog! good one!!

what if you were the one that made her a size queen???

my wife told me once that she was happy she married me. it took her 5 yrs and 6 partners to find me, and once she had big she could never go back to average.

I got that same exact line from 2 other girlfriends previous to her. and the one claimed I "ruined" her for life.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Why not? Why not? Why not?

I don't think that the best relationships are those based upon the fulfillment of a hierarchy of needs. This is a subjective position, objectively we are driven to fulfil needs. I see two main problems with this; first, needs change and secondly with some needs, you can achieve them and keep them without the partner. The fulfillment of more abstract needs that give contentment seems a much firmer basis for a long term relationship.

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many things in a relationship that change. People evolve. They grow. Or one person evolves and the other stays stagnant. Or they grow in different directions. There are so many variables in a relationship that will determine whether it will last or not.

But once your dick stops growing, it stops growing. After a certain age, it just aint gonna get any bigger. So either you're naturally well endowed or you're not.

With so many variables and so many other things that can go wrong in a relationship it's kinda comforting to know that for as long as you're with a man, when it comes to his dick size, what you see is what you're ALWAYS gonna get. And hopefully what you get ALWAYS makes you go:

:notworthy: *thank you sweet baby jesus!*:bowdown:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No way!..size queens are shallow and promiscuous. They'll drop your ass like a hot potato as soon as a newer bigger cock comes along. Play it safe guys, don't mess with these vicious cougars!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My definition of a size queen is someone for whom size is a necessity, a need, rather than a preference or a liking.

Why not? Why not? Why not?

I don't think that the best relationships are those based upon the fulfillment of a hierarchy of needs. This is a subjective position, objectively we are driven to fulfil needs. I see two main problems with this; first, needs change and secondly with some needs, you can achieve them and keep them without the partner. The fulfillment of more abstract needs that give contentment seems a much firmer basis for a long term relationship.

:confused:

I did not see anything attached to the original question which indicated that the answers were based only on the fact that she was a size queen and not taking anything else into account.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

:confused:

I did not see anything attached to the original question which indicated that the answers were based only on the fact that she was a size queen and not taking anything else into account.

:confused::confused:

Isn't that exactly what the question is? and the definition is quite specific.

There are differences in these examples, but would you attach to someone who wanted you because you had a big car, a big house, big tits, blonde hair, a super pussy?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Isn't that exactly what the question is?

I don't believe so, although it's your question, so feel free to make adjustments or corrections. My interpretation of the question, and I'm only guessing that Pitbull's was similar (his interpretation could have been different again), was

Would you fuck, date or marry a size queen [who also happens to be human and therefore possessed of many dimensions, one of which happens to be a need for a larger than average penis]?

and the definition is quite specific.

Your definition was:

. . . which I'm fine with (and even if I wasn't, it is your thread after all, you can define it however you want).

However, you don't say in your definition that your size is the ONLY reason she is with you, only that she has a necessity or need for size. The two do not necessarily go hand in hand.

There are differences in these examples, but would you attach to someone who wanted you because you had a big car, a big house, big tits, blonde hair, a super pussy?

If it was ONLY for that reason? Nope. But if any of those were ONE OF the things they found appealing about me, I don't see where the problem lies. And I think that was the point that Pitbull was trying to make - she is a human with many different interests, desires, etc. Chances are that she likes you because YOU are a human with many different interests, desires, etc. Plus you have a big cock.

Would you reject a woman who was (or claimed to be, depending on your viewpoint) 100% straight because she had a NEED to be with a man?

Pitbull, apologies for speaking for you. Please correct me if I was wrong on any given point.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No way!..size queens are shallow and promiscuous. They'll drop your ass like a hot potato as soon as a newer bigger cock comes along. Play it safe guys, don't mess with these vicious cougars!
Are you sure? Are you shallow because you have standards? Everyone draws a line in the sand somewhere. I draw several. One of mine is full lips. Men who don't appear to have lips, but rather a line where the mouth should go, freak me out. Oh, we can be friends, and I will make them laugh, trade secrets, love them, and even shower them with affection as I stare daily into their weird little face holes.
Fuck them? HELL NO! Let them fuck women who can find a face without lips attractive. That shit is not for me. That's my example. Everyone is entitled to limit who has sexual access to them. Size queens included. And who cares if they are promiscuous? I am no size queen, and I used to be quite promiscuous. It was fun. It was easy. (So was I! *giggle*) I played a lot, but I played safely. People who slut-shame should be ashamed. Maybe they're envious.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
If it was ONLY for that reason? Nope. But if any of those were ONE OF the things they found appealing about me, I don't see where the problem lies. And I think that was the point that Pitbull was trying to make - she is a human with many different interests, desires, etc. Chances are that she likes you because YOU are a human with many different interests, desires, etc. Plus you have a big cock.

Carts and horses.

My definition of a size queen is someone (male or female) who wants you because you have a large cock, supplemented maybe by other things that they may like about you.

You and PB are talking about someone who likes many things about you including your cock. The cock isn't the priority or even a necessity though you may have limits. But as I said, these may change.

It is an important distinction, isn't it? How would you feel for example if someone was primarily attracted to you because of your money? Afterall money problems are apparently the biggest cause of break ups in LTRs Marriages.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Isn't that exactly what the question is? and the definition is quite specific.

Well, one thing my husband absolutely required in a wife is that she not be Puerto Rican. She could be from anywhere on this planet or any other, but she could not have any Puerto Rican ancestry at all. She could even be Mexican, or Dominican! (*gasp* What would his parents' neighbors think?) In no way shape or form was she to have any ties to Puerto Rico. And I honestly think that if after visiting his family in PR I had suggested I might like to live on that island some day, I would still be single. Now that seems pretty extreme to me, and very specific. There are some aspects of this which bother me (but they are not germane to the thread). However, it doesn't make his attachment to me less appealing. The fact that he requires his wife not come from his island of origin doesn't mean he would have married any ol' non-Rican to come along, or that if he can find someone who is somehow even less Puerto Rican (perhaps not descended from any Caribbean ancestry at all) that he'd think about moving on. No, I'm fine with it. It was a need, but not the only one.

Similarly, I doubt your average size-queen (that's an odd turn of phrase, huh?) would have a big dick as his or her only selecting factor, even though it is a deal-breaker.