Would you fuck, date, marry/ltr a size queen?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
STOP CALLING NAMES,

It was a question, rather than a statement.

I can type too and it will be never ending game between us so lets not get into it. .....

I agree. Let's not.

so I am not mysogynist a'ght ?......

If you say so . . .

I dont have self esteem issues and I have spent enough time to have some idea how things work in this world.

Ahh, so you are completely comfortable that you have everything a woman needs or wants. Except size queens. They must be a special case, because you obviously don't believe you have what's needed to keep them faithful to you.

On an average I dont trust size queens and that is the end of the story

Based on faulty beliefs.

and there are some good women in this world who are not size queens, why do I have to be with one on the first place ?

You don't.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah right sir. I always thought sex is mental:confused: and best of luck with:smile: that and we all know you are not the sky and curiosity kills the cat.:rolleyes:
This was your response to Wrat. For you to say no one could tell you differently about the girl you once dated is fine, and probably true. But for you to spit this rude post out of the other corner of your mouth is hypocritical and lame.

He and his wife are happy, but you're so hopped up on your own insecuritues that you decided to remind him that there are bigger dicks than his out there, and imply that this automatically means she will constantly seek a bigger and bigger penis. Your logic is... failing you. Let's just put it like that.

I said I know that girl better than LPSG members:tongue: and did not claim that I knew her better than anyone:rolleyes: so it is my opinion:biggrin1:. Wrat must be knowing his wife better thats why he said size is a requirement for his wife. What is interesting there ?:confused:
I thought your hypocrisy was interesting, but I was wrong. It's boring.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was your response to Wrat. For you to say no one could tell you differently about the girl you once dated is fine, and probably true. But for you to spit this rude post out of the other corner of your mouth is hypocritical and lame.

He and his wife are happy, but you're so hopped up on your own insecuritues that you decided to remind him that there are bigger dicks than his out there, and imply that this automatically means she will constantly seek a bigger and bigger penis. Your logic is... failing you. Let's just put it like that.

I thought your hypocrisy was interesting, but I was wrong. It's boring.

Well he is reminding himself how his wife has orgasm ONLY because of he has a big tool. I was only being sarcastic on the way he put it (and so the use of smileys) because I am sure that is not the only reason.

AND DO NOT CALL ME HYPOCRITE .... I don't like to get into name callings. subgirll understood my point and it is better that you do too.

Anyways, I am sorry I could not interest you. I hope next time you will save yourself from the boredom by ignoring my posts.

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was a question, rather than a statement.
yeah right so if i say .. May be you are a bitch? May be you are a cunt? these are all questions....... right ?

I am around the same age as you are. Lets not play with wo
rds, it is childish for both of us.

I agree. Let's not.

If you say so . . .

Ahh, so you are completely comfortable that you have everything a woman needs or wants. Except size queens. They must be a special case, because you obviously don't believe you have what's needed to keep them faithful to you.

Again I am me because of my experience and certainly that can change if I meet somebody who act otherwise (that's why I said on an average, are you even paying attention to what I write ?) but so far I have not

Based on faulty beliefs.

Seems you have a degree in psychology, good for ya:tongue:

You don't.

That's right:wink:

No offense...

Last edited:

Never more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am single now for half a year out of a 13 year relationship with a woman who was teased by friends for being a size queen. When we met I was 24 yrs old then and weighed 120...measured 9 x 6 inches but at 40 weigh ten pounds more and some fat around it measures me at 8x6 now...need to do more situps than I do to burn it off! But, she claimed I hurt her size wise and went for another man who was average size but as good in bed. (He also earned triple what I do) so you never know with people. We are still friends, we just drifted apart. As Spiritsong said earlier, people change and evolve....

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, Yes & If our personailties were compatable as well Yes. In many respects I would guess a 'sizequeen' would be more likly to be a compatable match for me anyway.

I also think Wrat made a good point about been a 'sizequeen' under different circumstances and for different reasons. There are different 'types' of sizequeens.

But for me it wouldnt particulary bother me that a women was initially attracted to me just for my dick. For marriage though they would have to be some personality compatablity there as well.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah right so if i say .. May be you are a bitch? May be you are a cunt? these are all questions....... right ?
Yep, all questions. If I decide to call you a name there won't be any ambiguity (like a question mark) hiding it.

Again I am me because of my experience and certainly that can change if I meet somebody who act otherwise (that's why I said on an average, are you even paying attention to what I write ?) but so far I have not

Kudos for saying that it COULD change. And I agree that our experiences make us who we are. However, your experience with one, or even several size queens, does not prove that that's who or what size queens are. That was what ONE WOMAN (or several women) was like. She just happened to like big cocks as well.

Just like with any other grouping of women (or men), size queens have different values, morals and relationship criteria. They will have different reasons for liking the size they do, different ideal sizes, and different ideas on when and how that size becomes important to them. The only real common thread is that they require a larger sized penis.

Your beliefs are faulty because you are taking the behaviour (or qualities) of one, or possibly several women (behaviour which may have been misinterpreted by you), assuming that that behaviour is common to a group of people, then applying value judgments to those people based on the assumed behaviour (or qualities). One woman's behaviour cannot be assumed to apply to a whole group of women. In fact, if you read the posts of the women on this site, you would see that a vanishingly small percentage of them are just searching for the biggest cock and would leave a man just to find a bigger one (as you implied is true of all, or most, size queens). Of those you quoted earlier, only one, possibly two, suggested this kind of behaviour, and even that was only a SUGGESTION, not a definitive statement. The rest were just stating that they like big cocks.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I'm chilling somewhat on the size queen issue. On the one hand I can't quite get out of my mind the correlation to saying, I love everything about you but I could never marry a black guy, and the need to express yourself sexually to its fullest extent. I'm uncomfortable with the "I love you, but I wouldn't be with you unless you had a big dick". I hope the SQs understand how that sounds so weird.

I have always liked SG's take on the issue. Not sure how practicable it is though.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm chilling somewhat on the size queen issue. On the one hand I can't quite get out of my mind the correlation to saying, I love everything about you but I could never marry a black guy, and the need to express yourself sexually to its fullest extent.

This actually bothers me too. It just seems kinda shallow - too close to judging based on appearance, which I've never been a fan of. I'd feel far more comfortable saying 'I don't care what size you are, whatever size you have will be perfect for me if I love you'. But for me it's just not true. It WOULDN'T be a good size for me if it was smaller than 7", no matter how much I loved them. I console myself with the fact that it's a physical need, rather than a psychological/appearance based one, but to be honest I'd rather I didn't need it at all.

And having spent several years in a relationship where the sex wasn't what I wanted (and it was nothing to do with size!), I've learned how important it is to me. Put simply, presence of good sex makes me happy, lack of good sex makes me miserable. I don't want to be miserable again. I'd rather be choosy and non-inclusive than miserable.

I'm uncomfortable with the "I love you, but I wouldn't be with you unless you had a big dick". I hope the SQs understand how that sounds so weird.
:biggrin1: It does sound weird, put as bluntly as that :biggrin1:. If it helps any, I would still be with them, but it'd have to be an open relationship so I could meet my sexual needs elsewhere :tongue:. And you could always look at it the other way round 'I love your big dick, but I wouldn't be with you if you didn't have a kick ass personality' :biggrin1:.

I have always liked SG's take on the issue. Not sure how practicable it is though.
*runs off to check that she's the only SG in the thread* Me? Thank you :smile:. I've always liked your posts - even when we're disagreeing, your posts are always respectful and well thought out.

Where do you see it being impractical?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Where do you see it being impractical?

The guy has to be happy that the woman he loves needs to go off every now and then to have a "proper" fuck.

No disrespect, but if you let it be open and he found someone who really got off on him, would you be happy? Wouldn't you be concerned that he might either leave you or lose interest in sex with you? Then where is the relationship? I am going to generalise and say that IME most guys don't actually enjoy sex long term if their partner isn't enjoying it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy has to be happy that the woman he loves needs to go off every now and then to have a "proper" fuck.

No disrespect, but if you let it be open and he found someone who really got off on him, would you be happy? Wouldn't you be concerned that he might either leave you or lose interest in sex with you? Then where is the relationship? I am going to generalise and say that IME most guys don't actually enjoy sex long term if their partner isn't enjoying it.

Ah, right, yeah I see your point. I'm not 100% sure I could feel comfortable in an open relationship of any kind. I'd like to think I'd be OK, but for all I know, I might turn into a jealous, screaming bitch the second they fucked someone else. The same would apply to a size-related open relationship.

I agree with you that there wouldn't be a good chance of finding a guy who was comfortable with this kind of situation. But I'd know from the start if it was going to be necessary, and being the up-front kind of person I am, I'd let them know how I felt as soon as it seemed to be going in a LTR direction. I don't believe in springing this sort of thing on someone once a relationship has already begun. They need to have the opportunity to decide if this is something they could live with, BEFORE they lay their heart on the line (in any serious kind of way).

To be honest though, I really hope that if I do happen to fall in love with someone, he has the necessary size, AND is comfortable with me being a bit of a size queen. Would make things much easier.

cuautli

1st Like
Media
Probs yes to all. Most the guys I was with hated that my cock was on the big side, but the one guy I was with that loved big cocks was probably the best I ever had, and one of the nicest people I ever met. I would never use my cock as a "selling point", tho, if that makes sense, because it sorta opens you up to finding people who sorta fetishize big cocks to the exclusion of the person behind it, kinda like people who are exclusively into people of a certain race soley because of their race. It's not that really liking people of a particular race/cock size is inherently wrong, it's just liking something to the exclusion of the rest of the package seems REALLY shallow to me, and is a crazy turn off.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probs yes to all. Most the guys I was with hated that my cock was on the big side, but the one guy I was with that loved big cocks was probably the best I ever had, and one of the nicest people I ever met. I would never use my cock as a "selling point", tho, if that makes sense, because it sorta opens you up to finding people who sorta fetishize big cocks to the exclusion of the person behind it, kinda like people who are exclusively into people of a certain race soley because of their race. It's not that really liking people of a particular race/cock size is inherently wrong, it's just liking something to the exclusion of the rest of the package seems REALLY shallow to me, and is a crazy turn off.

It sounds like you feel a similar way to me but coming from the other side of things :smile:.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Ah, right, yeah I see your point. I'm not 100% sure I could feel comfortable in an open relationship of any kind. I'd like to think I'd be OK, but for all I know, I might turn into a jealous, screaming bitch the second they fucked someone else. The same would apply to a size-related open relationship.

I agree with you that there wouldn't be a good chance of finding a guy who was comfortable with this kind of situation. But I'd know from the start if it was going to be necessary, and being the up-front kind of person I am, I'd let them know how I felt as soon as it seemed to be going in a LTR direction. I don't believe in springing this sort of thing on someone once a relationship has already begun. They need to have the opportunity to decide if this is something they could live with, BEFORE they lay their heart on the line (in any serious kind of way).

To be honest though, I really hope that if I do happen to fall in love with someone, he has the necessary size, AND is comfortable with me being a bit of a size queen. Would make things much easier.

i'm just wondering when you say a man who's a dom,you mean a man who just takes control over you and works you out to the point where your just pounded silly?
Boz.vs.mandingo.2 03 - XVIDEOS.COM

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think that the best relationships are those based upon the fulfillment of a hierarchy of needs. This is a subjective position, objectively we are driven to fulfil needs. I see two main problems with this; first, needs change and secondly with some needs, you can achieve them and keep them without the partner. The fulfillment of more abstract needs that give contentment seems a much firmer basis for a long term relationship.

so you are assuming that fulfillment needs are the only reason you would want to marry this girl?

Im a bit lost here............What if she was an absolute DREAM girl... and this was her only fault. What if you were equals on all other levels....dreams, goals, values..... (those abstract needs you mention)
If you can ssatisfy a size queen and all other parts are on GO, why would you NOT marry her???

just wondering out loud what guys think of when they ask a girl to marry them..... Girls usually consider the WHOLE package and look 30-40 yrs down the road.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
so you are assuming that fulfillment needs are the only reason you would want to marry this girl?

Im a bit lost here............What if she was an absolute DREAM girl... and this was her only fault. What if you were equals on all other levels....dreams, goals, values..... (those abstract needs you mention)
If you can ssatisfy a size queen and all other parts are on GO, why would you NOT marry her???

just wondering out loud what guys think of when they ask a girl to marry them..... Girls usually consider the WHOLE package and look 30-40 yrs down the road.

I agree, it's the WHOLE package, not just THE package. You can't say it's the whole package if it isn't without a large cock, it becomes a large cock and then the whole package.

Interestingly, I did have a relationship where the woman was adamant that it was the whole package and not just the package. Does that make sense? By my understanding that makes her not a size queen.

PS - no I mean quite the opposite about objective needs.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm just wondering when you say a man who's a dom,you mean a man who just takes control over you and works you out to the point where your just pounded silly?
Boz.vs.mandingo.2 03 - XVIDEOS.COM

Nope, he's gotta be a Dom in a BDSM sense. Plain old hard pounding is too vanilla to keep me happy on more than just a casual level.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I feel like your entire premise actually boils down to:
1) Penis size shouldn't be an important factor in relationships.
2) If a woman truly loves a man, she will find a way to deal with an unsatisfactory penis size.

But... 2 is kind of contingent upon her coming to love that man. And if she is never sexually satisfied, well, that can be a barrier to love for many people, not just size queens.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, he's gotta be a Dom in a BDSM sense. Plain old hard pounding is too vanilla to keep me happy on more than just a casual level.

In other words, throw in one or two swift swats on the butt, a not-too-gentle bite on the nipple, and a hand cupped on your throat and your good to go?

That is with the hard pounding and the ropes. Did I mention ropes?

Going back to the original topic, and my serious response this time, I do belive my answer would be yes, yes, and yes. The whole, "I'm with you because you have a big dick" thing may sound a tad superficial, but it really isn't all too different from, "I love you because ..." At least with a sizequeen I know where I stand. A lot of women (men too) just resort to mindgames when they don't get what they want.

Of course that's all assuming she thought I had a big dick in the first place.