Would you fuck, date, marry/ltr a size queen?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are these trick questions?

Yes, yes, and yes. And if she told me she needed bigger dick, I'd say "I get to watch"

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In other words, throw in one or two swift swats on the butt, a not-too-gentle bite on the nipple, and a hand cupped on your throat and your good to go?

That is with the hard pounding and the ropes. Did I mention ropes?

*whimper*

That would be a very good start.

At least with a sizequeen I know where I stand. A lot of women (men too) just resort to mindgames when they don't get what they want.

I guess there's some truth to this. If a size queen is still with you, you can be pretty sure your dick's big enough for her.

Of course that's all assuming she thought I had a big dick in the first place.

Well, you know where I stand on that one :tongue:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I feel like your entire premise actually boils down to:
1) Penis size shouldn't be an important factor in relationships.
2) If a woman truly loves a man, she will find a way to deal with an unsatisfactory penis size.

But... 2 is kind of contingent upon her coming to love that man. And if she is never sexually satisfied, well, that can be a barrier to love for many people, not just size queens.

I think that that is the other side of the coin, Guy.

I have difficulty with I love you, but I wouldn't if you didn't have a big dick.

I won't be hypocritical, with a couple of exceptions, my LTRs have been with women who had great pussies. I suppose the one difference is that you have to get someway into sex to know what a woman's pussy is like and I wouldn't stop and ask her to leave if I didn't like it. I think that's worse than telling a guy his cock isn't to your liking before anything has happened.