Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SouthernGirl, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

This is turning into a interesting Saturday! This should keep me busy since won't be getting laid today. Yes, some people got pretty into it in my other totally unrelated thread. I'm just curious to know if you would fuck/date/marry a fat girl. For our gay male members: do y'all reject men for being fat? (Also provide your age, nationality, race, and current area of residence...just so if we can see if this is really a "black thing")

2. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

Depends, would you fuck/date a guy with a tiny dick?

3. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

Ive had sex with a few fat guys. Not generally my interest but some have been sexy and Ive enjoyed it. Cant really see a long term relationship -- there'd probably be too many lifestyle differences.
    -40s, USA, white, NYC

4. SpoLLe

Gold Member

I hate to sound like this but I would do non of the above with an overweight girl.

5. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    I fucked a fat girl once, but just for the sake of experience and never say no without trying.
    But I won't repeat, not my cup of tea. I am extremely fit and I am also handsome for most standards, so I deserve better than a fat sex partner.

6. D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

straight, not black, not marrying, not dating, not fucking a fat girl. Possibility of a pity fuck if a friend got diagnosed wtih some auto-immune disease that made them fat. Other than that, if you're just into cake + no exercise you can fuck yourself, cause I won't

7. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

Not a chance in hell.

8. eyescream

Gold Member

Is it alright for a skinny, straight woman to answer this? :) I would try fucking a fat guy for the experience, I would casually date one but would be self-conscious (don't let me get into that), but when it comes to marriage it would be a health and financial issue more than anything else.

In some countries, fat people are considered happy and wealthy. In others however, fat people are considered depressed and trying to fill some kind of void in their lives. I believe in the latter.

9. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I've met some fat women who were better in bed than some thin or average women. Once they get passed a certain point, obesity becomes turn off for me.

10. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

@ Eyescream: I'm not attracted to fat men, lol.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

overweight, yes.
    obese, no.
    ...not that i would marry here. that's not legal.

12. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

My commitment to personal responsibility about my health and taking care of myself would and has precluded my being involved with a fat girl. I am a healthcare professional and take it seriously about being an example and practicing what I preach. I do have fat friends and relatives and love them but not fucking or dating them. Never have and unlikely ever will date/fuck or marry a fat woman.

#12 D_Doe_Ray_Mi, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on how fat. And how they carry themselves and take care of themselves. And if they smell good to me.

If you are too skinny your breasts will shrink away. I like breasts.

On a man, if your belly is too big I won't be able to kiss you and make love at the same time because I am short-waisted. Height has little to do with that. I am also pretty tall!

14. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

ok since you answered honestly.. I did fuck a fat girl once, I wasnt turned on at all by looking at her but that might have been the best pussy Ive ever felt. Not to mention she could take a big cock a hell of a lot easier than skinny girls.

15. avg_joe

Gold Member

No way Jose.

16. crescendo69

Gold Member

It depends on how overweight he was, maybe up to 20 pounds. I have been with overweight guys, but am usually more turned on by common interests, personality and sometimes bed skills. Some of the skinnier "hot" guys have turned out to be either boring or troublesome.

My residence and age are listed to the left. I am a white guy from the states.

17. eyescream

Gold Member

I remember reading an article in a women's magazine once, where it said fat women are generally better in bed because they're "bouncy". Could have been polled.

18. hud01

Gold Member

Define fat. The heaviest girl I was ever with probably weighed 140 to 145 and was about 5'7"-5'8". She was also only 19 so her body was still pretty tight.

19. hotcock161612

hotcock161612 New Member

Albums:
    Yes i love fat girls as much as non-fat girls. Will fuck fat chicks as much as the skinny ones till the day i die or atleast when ed sets in:frown1:. I'm 23, white, live in south florida. So no it isn't just a "black thing".

20. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find that I am attracted to women who are interesting, fun, smart, sexual and are weight/height proportional. That means that as long as the attitude is great and she isn't wider than she is taller, I will find something to do with her...

I am an Italian-American, 55, living in NYC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.