Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is turning into a interesting Saturday! This should keep me busy since won't be getting laid today. Yes, some people got pretty into it in my other totally unrelated thread. I'm just curious to know if you would fuck/date/marry a fat girl. For our gay male members: do y'all reject men for being fat? (Also provide your age, nationality, race, and current area of residence...just so if we can see if this is really a "black thing")

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Ive had sex with a few fat guys. Not generally my interest but some have been sexy and Ive enjoyed it. Cant really see a long term relationship -- there'd probably be too many lifestyle differences.
-40s, USA, white, NYC

D

deleted157868

I hate to sound like this but I would do non of the above with an overweight girl.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked a fat girl once, but just for the sake of experience and never say no without trying.
But I won't repeat, not my cup of tea. I am extremely fit and I am also handsome for most standards, so I deserve better than a fat sex partner.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
straight, not black, not marrying, not dating, not fucking a fat girl. Possibility of a pity fuck if a friend got diagnosed wtih some auto-immune disease that made them fat. Other than that, if you're just into cake + no exercise you can fuck yourself, cause I won't

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it alright for a skinny, straight woman to answer this? :) I would try fucking a fat guy for the experience, I would casually date one but would be self-conscious (don't let me get into that), but when it comes to marriage it would be a health and financial issue more than anything else.

In some countries, fat people are considered happy and wealthy. In others however, fat people are considered depressed and trying to fill some kind of void in their lives. I believe in the latter.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My commitment to personal responsibility about my health and taking care of myself would and has precluded my being involved with a fat girl. I am a healthcare professional and take it seriously about being an example and practicing what I preach. I do have fat friends and relatives and love them but not fucking or dating them. Never have and unlikely ever will date/fuck or marry a fat woman.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on how fat. And how they carry themselves and take care of themselves. And if they smell good to me.

If you are too skinny your breasts will shrink away. I like breasts.

On a man, if your belly is too big I won't be able to kiss you and make love at the same time because I am short-waisted. Height has little to do with that. I am also pretty tall!

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a chance in hell.

ok since you answered honestly.. I did fuck a fat girl once, I wasnt turned on at all by looking at her but that might have been the best pussy Ive ever felt. Not to mention she could take a big cock a hell of a lot easier than skinny girls.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is turning into a interesting Saturday! This should keep me busy since won't be getting laid today. Yes, some people got pretty into it in my other totally unrelated thread. I'm just curious to know if you would fuck/date/marry a fat girl. For our gay male members: do y'all reject men for being fat? (Also provide your age, nationality, race, and current area of residence...just so if we can see if this is really a "black thing")
No way Jose.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on how overweight he was, maybe up to 20 pounds. I have been with overweight guys, but am usually more turned on by common interests, personality and sometimes bed skills. Some of the skinnier "hot" guys have turned out to be either boring or troublesome.

My residence and age are listed to the left. I am a white guy from the states.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Define fat. The heaviest girl I was ever with probably weighed 140 to 145 and was about 5'7"-5'8". She was also only 19 so her body was still pretty tight.

hotcock161612

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes i love fat girls as much as non-fat girls. Will fuck fat chicks as much as the skinny ones till the day i die or atleast when ed sets in:frown1:. I'm 23, white, live in south florida. So no it isn't just a "black thing".

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that I am attracted to women who are interesting, fun, smart, sexual and are weight/height proportional. That means that as long as the attitude is great and she isn't wider than she is taller, I will find something to do with her...

I am an Italian-American, 55, living in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.