Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As it's been said, "fat" and "overweight" need to be clarified. Some unrealistic dickheads will look at a girl 10 lbs. overweight and call her a fat cow-even though she probably looks just fine. And it depends on the woman's "natural construction". Just like men, there are women who are built bigger and "thicker" but that does not mean that they are fat or overweight. So, 150 lbs. could be high for a low bone density 5'6"-5'8"woman, or it could be average for another woman of the same height range with higher bone density. Yes men, 150 or even 160 lbs. is not an unrealistic weight for a taller woman. You don't need to recoil at the number.

But to answer the question-yes. If I was attracted to her (nice face and personality) then I would do all of the above. If I was in love with her then definitely, and if size-wise she was in health danger, then I would just kindly and politely try to get us both into an exercise routine together.

And maybe it's a completely unfounded hunch but if I picked a heavier girl over a more fit woman, I'm guessing that would touch her heart and make her want to be more affectionate and frisky.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't turn down hanging out and getting to know a big woman if I find her attractive, she could always have a great personality. I'd be a fool and a liar if I said that's all that matters though. If I were to consider dedicating my life to a woman she would need to be able to take care of her body so she can keep up with my fast-paced life and be healthy in the long run.

I know some overweight women who can run circles around their teenage kids, so being overweight does not mean they are automatically out of shape. Hypothyroid problems can make someone gain weight-even if their heart and everything else is in good shape. Pudge does not=weakness and lack of stamina.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some unrealistic dickheads will look at a girl 10 lbs. overweight and call her a fat cow-even though she probably looks just fine.
I agree with this completely. I have a friend who will look at just about every girl he sees and call her fat if she isn't 110 lbs. I find it absolutely pathetic.

I know some overweight women who can run circles around their teenage kids, so being overweight does not mean they are automatically out of shape. Hypothyroid problems can make someone gain weight-even if their heart and everything else is in good shape. Pudge does not=weakness and lack of stamina.
Carry a backpack of heavy college books around and tell me it's not a big deal. Too much extra weight goes a lot deeper than cardiovascular abilities, CV is just the first priority.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like curvy women as long as they take care of themselves. I am 5'9 and 185 lbs so I'm a little on the chubby side but I also work out and try to stay healthy. If a girl is on the curvy side but likes to still work out and just likes her candy every now and then, then that isn't bad but if she is just flat out being lazy and doesn't care about her body then why should I? As someone who has lost 75 lbs unless they have a medical issue preventing them from losing weight then I don't feel sorry for them. Also I notice a lot of times fat chicks are more superficial then girls that are in much better shape which is why a lot of them will never be happy.

Last edited:

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No,i'd never. I mean,never say never. It depends on how fat. If he has just a little bit of beer belly,then it could work,even if not at all my kind...more than that i'd never. I'm fat-phobic. I hate fat. And i give much importance to how handsom is my guy. I don't want to feel bad when i take him to a glamorous spot and have to introduce him to my friends etc. I don't wanna feel sorry for his not being handsome,properly dressed,not being sexy. And I couldn't stand his vision when naked. I'd have too much sense of guilt towards him because of my bad thoughts;a relationship would be fake and impossible.
I don't wanna sound snob but i'm being honest. My lifestyle and my conception of aestheticism in life would simply be too far from his...

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ Ramsey: I don't know how to classify fat, lol. I know if I was like Mtn. Dew's wife and weighted only 200lbs I would consider that skinny, lol. Its all subjective. I'll say for tall chicks: Jennifer Hudson size and up. For short chicks: Snookie size & up.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
As a woman, this thread makes me sad and quite self conscious about myself now...., because I'm not skinny, or as accordingly to others, fat. :(

However, I personally would not date, fuck or marry a fat man I once dated a fat man and after having been with skinny or fit men, I will never date fat men. I'll have sex with a man who is less than endowed, but date / marry him ? Never.

But exactly how fat does he have to be before I can reject him - to me, it'd depend on his height, and what I knew of his lifestyle (diet / fitness regimen), and his life circumstances.

I also find it ironic that SOME of the men that have replied here that they would never date / fuck / marry a fat chick are the same men who have looked at my (and others) photos and have messaged us to tell us that we are hot, sexy, have a nice ass / breasts... :confused:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I find the fact that this:

As a woman, this thread makes me sad and quite self conscious about myself now...., because I'm not skinny, or as accordingly to others, fat. :(

preceded this:

However, I personally would not date, fuck or marry a fat man I once dated a fat man and after having been with skinny or fit men, I will never date fat men. I'll have sex with a man who is less than endowed, but date / marry him ? Never.

Is totally hilarious.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

But exactly how fat does he have to be before I can reject him - to me, it'd depend on his height, and what I knew of his lifestyle (diet / fitness regimen), and his life circumstances.

I also find it ironic that SOME of the men that have replied here that they would never date / fuck / marry a fat chick are the same men who have looked at my (and others) photos and have messaged us to tell us that we are hot, sexy, have a nice ass / breasts... :confused:

i don't think you're fat. chubby, but not fat. :biggrin1:

Sure? Might do all three. :p

Depends if she was hot, or not really.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like stocky men and i don't mind a little bit of cuddle but i could never date an obese person. I'm extremely critical of obese people my sister her husband and my father are all obese and im extremely prejudice against obese people. I know that verry out of the ordinary for me but i see it like this.

People judge those who have an addiction to drugs, sex or alchohol but yet were meant to support obese people?

Obesity is caused by overeating which is an addiction to food... ALL ADDICTS HAVE PROBLEMS if your addicted to food find out why and get it sorted.

Your health problem impacts the people who love you the people you work with and cost government millions of dollars in health care.

Take responsibility for your health and show the people you love that you can love yourself.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I dated women, I had all shapes and sizes of girlfriends, from tall/short and lean, to tall and shapely, to short and "fat." I'm neither embarrassed or ashamed by this -- in fact I am proud of how open minded I was between the ages of 16 and 23.

I wonder if there is any correlation between those who say they would not date, fuck, marry a fat girl and being alone and trolling sex sites?

Just saying.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obesity is caused by overeating which is an addiction to food... ALL ADDICTS HAVE PROBLEMS if your addicted to food find out why and get it sorted.

There are many factors that can contribute to being overweight, and it's just uneducated to assume that if they are heavy-that they are pigs and scarf down everything in sight. It seems like every single person on this thread assumes that extra weight means the person has an addiction, mental health problem, etc. etc... Maybe the problem is with the people who hate "fatties" and have this seeming phobia against them. Everyone does not need to be the same. Yes, there is a point when it can seriously affect health and that should be worked on, I'm not saying "go ahead and chub out an extra 150+ lbs"

A hypothyroid problem can cause weight gain, many medications can cause weight gain, just getting older and your metabolism slowing down, heart or kidney disease, blood sugar imbalance, lack of sleep, stress... I mean come on people, this is sounding like an uneducated phobia.

"Oh wow. You see that fat chick over there? Yep. Food addict. Gotta be. GAWD those people make me sick"

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is turning into a interesting Saturday! This should keep me busy since won't be getting laid today. Yes, some people got pretty into it in my other totally unrelated thread. I'm just curious to know if you would fuck/date/marry a fat girl. For our gay male members: do y'all reject men for being fat? (Also provide your age, nationality, race, and current area of residence...just so if we can see if this is really a "black thing")

Sex and dating- If they have a good personality and are clean, why not?, Weight isn't an issue. Same applies towards going with a man.

Marriage- I don't feel good towards marriage, substitute that with living together and I'll do it, and have.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are many factors that can contribute to being overweight, and it's just uneducated to assume that if they are heavy-that they are pigs and scarf down everything in sight. It seems like every single person on this thread assumes that extra weight means the person has an addiction, mental health problem, etc. etc... Maybe the problem is with the people who hate "fatties" and have this seeming phobia against them. Everyone does not need to be the same. Yes, there is a point when it can seriously affect health and that should be worked on, I'm not saying "go ahead and chub out an extra 150+ lbs"

A hypothyroid problem can cause weight gain, many medications can cause weight gain, just getting older and your metabolism slowing down, heart or kidney disease, blood sugar imbalance, lack of sleep, stress... I mean come on people, this is sounding like an uneducated phobia.

"Oh wow. You see that fat chick over there? Yep. Food addict. Gotta be. GAWD those people make me sick"

Your absolutely right there are many excuses for weight gain and five times as many reasons for weight loss.

Regardless of how people got obese (and the majority are obese from overeating) obesity IS a disease.... that leads to other health problems which in turn feed the obesity......

So you can keep making excuses for fat people to kill themselves or you can be truthful and tell them just how much there hurting themselves and the people around them.....

SR_Festus Salmonodor

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a white guy and I personally am not attracted to skinny women. My gf has probally gained 40 pounds since we started dating a few years ago and I love it! Of course she wants to lose the weight but that doesnt bother me either. She had a very curvy physique before she gained the weight too. And judging from the amount of blogs and websites dedicated to BBWs, there is no way that this can be considered just a black thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.