Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBob

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
I live in the body of a woman whose screen name ma
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The last 3 women that I have had a sexual relationship with were 5'2" 90lbs, 5'6" 115lb, and 5' and 100lbs.

Back at you.

According to the charts at Ideal Body Weight Chart, and assuming "small frames," two of those women were underweight, one of them by nearly 20 pounds.

Again, assuming a small frame, the woman you dated who was 5'7" ish and in the 140's was about 5 pounds overweight. That's still not fat.

And did you just "so there" me? Were you sticking your tongue out at me when you wrote this?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I dated women, I had all shapes and sizes of girlfriends, from tall/short and lean, to tall and shapely, to short and "fat." I'm neither embarrassed or ashamed by this -- in fact I am proud of how open minded I was between the ages of 16 and 23.

I wonder if there is any correlation between those who say they would not date, fuck, marry a fat girl and being alone and trolling sex sites?

Just saying.

Thank you. That means a lot from a man who is not only gorgeous but very intelligent as well.

UncleBob

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there. UncleBob here. I want to apologize for my previous rant. If I could delete it, I would. It's poorly written and it doesn't say what I'd like it to. My only explanation is that this is a very sensitive issue with me (obviously) and being hit over the head every day with images of "perfect" women who are my height and less than half my weight gets a bit old. As I can't lash out at the advertising agencies who perpetuate the myth of the skinny chick, I lashed out at you. I'm sorry.

For those of you who believe that obesity is a choice, please do some research, with medical resources, not at fatpeoplearedisgustingandshouldbeshotorforcedtoliveintheirownfilth.com. (I don't think that's a real web site . . . ) I'm not denying all responsibility for my weight -- hell, I take 75% of the blame -- but please realize that there are actual medical conditions that cause people to gain weight and hamper them from losing weight. And for those of you who think that fat = unhealthy, my total cholesterol level (as of December) was 147 and my HDL:LDL ratio (or is it LDL:HDL? how about my good:bad ratio, then?) is 2.3, which puts me at very minimal risk for heart attack or stroke.

And this is my light-of-day response to this thread. I'm much happier with this one.

I apologize, once again, for my earlier rant.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Depends what people think fat is. I personally like curvy women, and alittle bit of meat never put me off. If anything, it turns me on. I prefer short women. My last gf was tiny and curvy and she pretty much rocked my world. She thought she was fat, but theres wasnt a part of her i didnt like.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally like Size 10-14 UK.

Sometimes I've done a Size 16 cos she was rude. Generally I would fuck them though.

I could marry a fat girl as long as she wasn't obese and she had big tits. There's more to it than that but those are the physical requirements.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Depends, if it's my kind of fat then heck yes I would. I'm a size 12 US which would probably be considered fat by those who prefer tiny women. I am nicely proportioned though and I have a small waist. The women I've been attracted to and/or romantically involved with all fit that general mold, with obvious waist/hip definition (whether they were large or small). I don't really like it when there's no difference between the waist & the hips. It's just not visually appealing or sexually stimulating to me at all.

The only way my answer would be no is if we were talking about extremely large women who were misshapen.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done all the above but probably wouldn't again. When things started out, she was 'pleasantly plump' at 5'3 1/2 and around 150 lbs. 12 years and two kids later, she's over 200 lbs. and officially diagnosed as morbidly obese. She carries the weight well. When she was at around 190 lbs., people still thought she was between 160-170. Still outrageously funny and a firecracker of organization, can-do thinking and smarts. So very few other people (maybe two) have any clue how depressed and full of self-loathing she is about it and, by extension, how seldom we have sex as a result.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you. That means a lot from a man who is not only gorgeous but very intelligent as well.
Welcome babe. Beauty comes in ALL Shapes and Sizes and is not limited to a size 0, 2, 4 or 6. I have met some pretty hideous people who were supposedly "beautiful" on the outside.

Mustang

Experimental Member
Media
White fit gay guy here attracted to other fit guys. I have lots of fat friends, male and female, but I'm only sexually attracted to guys that are at least moderately in shape.

That being said, I live in Michigan. I've always thought our state motto should be, "The land of gorgeous, muscular men married to short, fat women." Here's the kicker - they're all so happy! At least here in the Great Lakes State, fat women are doing just fine.

UncleBob

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That being said, I live in Michigan. I've always thought our state motto should be, "The land of gorgeous, muscular men married to short, fat women." Here's the kicker - they're all so happy! At least here in the Great Lakes State, fat women are doing just fine.

I live in Michigan and am a tall fat woman. This explains why I'm still unmarried . . . :wink:

D

deleted509196

If I had feelings for someone I would be with them, despite their size. I'm curvy, size 12/14. Don't think size matters really, it's just another thing - like hair colour, gender, age etc. My boyfriend now is slim - size 8/10 - and absolutely gorgeous that way (everything about his body), but I would love him if he wasn't as slim because I love HIM, although I guess he just suits how he is now. I had an ex who wasn't slim - I thought he was fairly cute and I thought he was cuddly (he said that meant fat but I actually didn't mean it as fat anyway). Actually my boyfriend now is AMAZINGLY cuddly, and slim as I said, so cuddly doesn't have to equal fat. I also had a crush for awhile on a guy who wasn't slim. Actually I did have an ex gf who wasn't slim too, years ago.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL@ this thread.

for all the men masking their disgust with fatties as concern for health or lifestyle differences. be honest, you dont like how it looks, be real. you dont find it visually appealing and are afraid that there is no social benefit to dating a fattie. please exclude me from your dating/fucking/marriage pool, you are doing me the favor, trust me

and for the fat women that actually give a shit about these responses and getting all butthurt. negative feelings as motivation to lose weight??? that's never really worked has it. women, regardless of size, will always be criticized by someone. just toss the complaints, observations, dumb comments, on the pile

as an obese/fat woman living in europe with a bunch of white dudes, being attracted to overweight women is not just a black thing. haha. men that dig fat women come in all shapes and sizes and races.

SceneStealer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Short, Brown and Round here to 'weigh' in. *Ha, I crack myself up!!! *I'm funny because I'm fat... or is it the other way around?*

We are all saying the same thing.*
1. *Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. *You are attracted to whom your attracted. *
2. *Society can cloud our judgement of beauty, if you allow it.
Wonderful example: Jessica Simpson she was wearing size 4, when they called her fat. *Size 4!!!! *4 people, size 4!!! *Her only crime is that of fashion. *BTW her friends and entourage should be shot for letting her go out looking a mess. * *
3. *Fat is relative. *If you are extremely fit, a 150lbs. woman is fat to you. *

Guys...MOST women flip out about their weight, even if they don't show it. *So you muscle head, relax with the females in your life to not emotional stress them the fuck out about weight. *Please and thank you! :)

I'm like you gentlemen and visually-oriented! *Sorry UncleBob, I like charts and graphs too but guys need that mental picture. *So here we go....

Visual Levels of Fat Chart

Obese
(I don't want to hear it, she's sweet and wonderful but as a fattie I even say "Damn, she big as HELL!")
**Gabby Sidibe - Actress from 'Precious'
**John Goodman
Fat*
**Carnie Wilson (Wilson Phillips days)
**Oprah (The 90's)

Big*
**Mo'Nique
**Kristie Alley (her awful, Chaka Khan * * *
** and Stevie Nicks discarded wardrobe
** doesn't help) *
*Fluffy
** America Ferria (season 1&2)

*Curves in the Right Spots*
** Queen Latifah
** Kelly Clarkson * *
** Any plus-size model (check out the*Lane Bryant ads, some of you will need some tissue afterwards...I'm just sayin')

Fuck, marry, spank, use a ballgag on whomever makes your temperature rise and your naughty parts hard but smile at, appreciate and LOVE everyone! *Especially yourself! *So go forth and love yourself... to the point of exhaustion my Darlings!

Peace, Love and a 3 piece from Church's * *

***The Ten Hottest Fat Celebrities

NinjaStallman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would happily date (and by extension perhaps marry) fat girl if we had a good relationship going on; My only hard and fast rules are compatible personality and a reasonably nice face.

Outside of that I wouldn't choose to have a one night stand or fling with a fat girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.