Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is turning into a interesting Saturday! This should keep me busy since won't be getting laid today. Yes, some people got pretty into it in my other totally unrelated thread. I'm just curious to know if you would fuck/date/marry a fat girl. For our gay male members: do y'all reject men for being fat? (Also provide your age, nationality, race, and current area of residence...just so if we can see if this is really a "black thing")

I would. Being fat isn't what I look for, I may notice it first but not everything I look for. Hispanic, Not a black thing.

D_Say_It_With_Plowers

Just Browsing
Media
hell yeah. i love a thick woman that carries herself as such. plus i am a severe breast-man. the bigger the better. but fat to an extent doesn't bother me at all. when you are snoring while wide awake and sitting still, or needing help standing up, then it becomes un attractive.

J

JR7

I may have said it on this post or others, but nothing is quite as erotic as a women with wide hips and a thick triangle of pubic hair in the center. And I have fucked and dated plenty of them. The woman to whom I am happily married is athletic but by no means fat.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NEVER!
Fat chicks are ususally fat from a McDonalds and Burger King lifetime diet, along with NO exercise and NO pride in appearance!
I would puke if I had to search through folds of fat, HOPING to fund a pusy in between one of them. If I did manage to find it, I'd be fucking inches of FLAB before I was actually IN her pussy.
FORGET ABOUT ORAL SEX WITH HER! I'd be afraid of being suffocated.
Every time I see a fat chick with food in each hand, all I can think about is the Three Stooges short where Curly gets stuck with the insanely fat chick who says to him - "Let's go places and eat things!" Even chubby Curly cringed at her! After seeing that, I can picture most fat chicks saying that!

Last edited:
J

JR7

Docdeath, if you had been with a BBW you'd know that not all BBW's have "folds of fat," or "inches of flab before [you were] actually in her pussy." I have been with definite BBW's who had soft yet firm skin that was not riddled with "folds of fat," and most BBW's pussies are rather accessible (especially if you have a big dick) which were the kinds of people I thought would be posting on lpsg. If you ever attempted to fuck a fat girl, you would find that even if you couldn't penetrate in missionary or other positions, doggy style works exceptionally well and is exceptionally pleasurable. The pussy comes out to greet the cock, all you have to do is stick it in. But if you really think you would "puke," maybe it's good idea if you do stay away.

I would say "you don;t know what you're missing," but you have such a hateful attitude, you don;t deserve the encouragement. More BBW's with super pussies for those who appreciate them and know how to fuck them.

Swaggalicious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Right now I'm not the fittest guy in the world so it would unfair for me to expect my bed partners to be. I love curvy ladies, with some meat on them. A nice ass, a nice set of breasts... if that means they are "overweight" according to the charts, so be it. Some girls have wider hips, larger thighs, bigger boobs. And I love that! A woman with an actual womanly figure turns me on.

But when curvy becomes "fat" or even obese, it's a turn off for me. Same with skinny flat-chested girls with no ass, no hips... just skin and bones. Neither is my type. I go for something inbetween.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Docdeath, if you had been with a BBW you'd know that not all BBW's have "folds of fat," or "inches of flab before [you were] actually in her pussy." I have been with definite BBW's who had soft yet firm skin that was not riddled with "folds of fat," and most BBW's pussies are rather accessible (especially if you have a big dick) which were the kinds of people I thought would be posting on lpsg. If you ever attempted to fuck a fat girl, you would find that even if you couldn't penetrate in missionary or other positions, doggy style works exceptionally well and is exceptionally pleasurable. The pussy comes out to greet the cock, all you have to do is stick it in. But if you really think you would "puke," maybe it's good idea if you do stay away.

I would say "you don;t know what you're missing," but you have such a hateful attitude, you don;t deserve the encouragement. More BBW's with super pussies for those who appreciate them and know how to fuck them.

I'm not hateful, I just don't appreciate LARD!
You can have all the fatties you want, as I can't find anything desirable there!
And, I assure you, dick size isn't an issue here! Maybe you need to re-assess your own size before making assumptions about others!
I guarantee you, I'll be "staying away" from all the lard-assed chicks, just so YOU can enjoy them.
I am still trying to figure out how you mis-construed my post as a personal attack on YOU! I don't know you, and for that matter, would not WANT to know you after YOUR antagonistic post!
I just DON'T LIKE FATTIES! OK???

J

JR7

My post was no more antagonistic than yours, Docdeath. I just thought someone with experience should dispel some of the misconceptions you had about BBW's.

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread (about 1/2 of it) is a nightmarish headfuck. Just because you don't find certain people attractive doesn't mean that they or anyone who's attracted to them are disgusting horrors. Christ. Live and let live.

And for all the people who think they can't get involved with fat people because of health risks, that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. That fear doesn't actually match the data that's out there. All it means is that you are denying you and other people the possibility of love. Sad as hell.

J

JR7

Thank you, Hippyglass. I'm glad someone else is out their to call people out on such unnecessary hostility. I know this is anonymous, but even if you can sit behind your computer and speak freely with no threat of reprisal, wouldn't you think the 'Golden Rule' would apply, and people would still treat others the way they, themselves, would like to be treated? Just one of the ills of blogging, I'm afraid.

As for Docdeath's sarcastic offer to leave "all the lard-assed chicks, just so can enjoy them," I'm off the market. In my single days I gladly partook in coitus and oral with many a BBW, athletic, and skinny women, alike. But I have been together with my wife (who is, at most, athletically built) in one form of a committed relationship or other for the past 10 years. But I have such fond memories of nearly every BBW with whom I coupled that on a thread like that I do enjoy advocating for at least fucking or dating a fat chick. It just so happened that I did not experience marriage to a BBW. Although I'm sure they would make just as fine spouses as their thinner counterparts.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After multiple reports, the moderating team has found this thread to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable;
Hate speech and general trolling - Content whose primary purpose is to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group: Wiki - Hate Speech Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)

The thread is now closed and will remain on the board for a short time to allow others to become familiar with this policy before it is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.