Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when my partners want to imagine me smaller than I am it's face against their chests. when they want to imagine me huge it's from behind. It's all relative

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many times on this board have Imentioned that one of my 1st true loves was a full figured girl? I lost count. Point is- I don't mind them, and I can and will love them too.

jersey..woot!

• Love
Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

B_icewill36

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i would only date a fat girl i could walk all over her and she would still treat me like a king.

would not want to marry one, i dont want fat kids.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This conversation is pointless without a clear definition of "fat". I'm always amazed at what counts as "plus size" models. I consider most of them to be very average, and I find it hard to believe that a guy would rather fuck a skinny "normal" model instead of a plus size model. This is what's called "plus":

Perfection.jpg

x20080_a.jpg

as opposed to:

yhst-19931730927510_2097_98386351

even Victorias Secret that USED to show sexy voluptuous women now looks like an ad for anorexia. This is just gross to me (esp the one on the far left)
ftr.jpg

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back in my crazie daze..in the 80's..I worked with a "corpulent" (large or bulky of body; portly; stout; fat) woman named Shannon O'boyle..She weighed wey wey over 200lbs, and was about 5'5". She was a fun girl to be with tho!. Full of life! One of those "Big Boned Gals" that K.D. Lang sings about..We all used call her "Shannon Oh Boy Oh boy O'boyle!" Well one night, we all got fuckin wasted and we were feelin horny and feely-touchy-gropy-grabby..and eventually..She and I wound up in my room mates bed room minus the room mate naked. I had never been so wildly charged with this crazy feeling that i wanted to just smother myself in her fleshy womanly body. She had the longest, hardest clit I have ever seen..I remember fumbling around in the dark and actually whispering loudly.."Fuckin aye..whats that?"..I had to turn the lights on..It was like a liul cock!..her folds kept going and going tho..She let me clean her ass out really really throughly and spend my time slowly inspecting her treasures before she sat on my face and smothered me..literally squirting all over my face, almost suffocating me..i was choking and gasping as she used her big butt cakes like a grinder on my face..They were massive...and heaving heavy masses of flesh! I had to shut her up but it was too late..there were people out side the door laughing, and burst in as we were in 69. Shannon didn't even flinch!..After a few minutes..the people left..all grossed out, i assume, and Shannon began her whining.."fuck me..please..fuck me..i've never been fucked before!!..pllleeeaaaseee honey"..I propped a pillow under the small of her back and gently had her lean back so her ass and feet were pointing straight up..and braced myself against the wall with my hands and pummeled her tiny tight pussy with my burning cock. Her cunt grabbed ahold of my cock and wanted to pull it off inside of her..We had mutual orgasms. i was totally exhausted. My roomate was banging on the door..Shannon and I both got up and walked down the hall totally naked to my room in front of a few people that were still there at 3am.
We continued our affair for another few months until she found a compatible corpulent male partner who really was focused on a life time commitment..We're all still good friends and email regularly

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
One of my general rules: no fat chicks. Not for a date, not for a frolic, and certainly not for a relationship. I keep in shape and expect the ladies in my life to do the same.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, as a fat woman, I've got to say that this thread just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and good about myself and full of hope for the future. I see rainbows.

Clearly, wallyj84 ("I one time fucked a fat chick. It was disgusting and my friends laughed at me later. I would never date or marry a fat woman. It would bring me far too much shame") has his own self-confidence issues and should think about why his own self-image is so wrapped up in what his "friends" think about the women he has sex with.

Hud01, this is not fat. ("Define fat. The heaviest girl I was ever with probably weighed 140 to 145 and was about 5'7"-5'8". ")

Ejacman, I almost gave you a pass, since you're a "healthcare professional." ("My commitment to personal responsibility about my health and taking care of myself would and has precluded my being involved with a fat girl. I am a healthcare professional and take it seriously about being an example and practicing what I preach. I do have fat friends and relatives and love them but not fucking or dating them. Never have and unlikely ever will date/fuck or marry a fat woman.") But I see that your profession is listed as "consultant." You're a personal trainer or a nutritionist, right? Because the "healthcare professionals" I work with (those would be the doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, you know, people with medical training) are good people who I'm sure would prefer that I lost weight for my own well being but who realize that there can be medical reasons for some obesity and also that being "healthcare professionals" encompasses the entire patient -- body and mind. My healthcare professionals don't let their professional lives dictate their very personal lives.

Eyescream : "In some countries, fat people are considered happy and wealthy. In others however, fat people are considered depressed and trying to fill some kind of void in their lives. I believe in the latter." According to most of the responses in this thread, I'm going to be alone forever because fat people are disgusting and can't be loved or fucked. It's a viscious circle, isn't it? I'm alone, I have this void, I fill it with food, thus becoming more and more fat, thus becoming more and more alone, thus having a bigger and bigger void to fill, this needing more food to fill it . . . Wow. I guess I'm going to need someone to order up a consruction crew and crane to lift me out of my second floor bedroom soon because I can't get through the front door. Is it possible, Eyescream, that there are fat people who are happy? (Well, until they read this thread and it hits them that they're unworthy, anyway.)

Yeah, I'm fat. Yeah, I'd rather not be fat. Yeah, I know that eating less and exercising more would go a long way toward achieving that. But I've been diagnosed (by more than one doctor) with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which makes weight loss very difficult (and weight gain very easy). I know that NONE of my relatives is skinny; none of my cousins is small. I'm German-Polish -- we're hearty people. Also, yes, I'm depressed. It's a physical condition, a chemical imbalance in my brain. I'm depressed for the same reason I'm bad at math and good at spelling . . . it's the way my brain works. But being told I'm unattractive and not worth fucking (well, unless it's a pity fuck for a very specific medical diagnosis) doesn't help with that.

And, finally, yeah, I'd date/fuck/marry a guy with a small dick because at the end of the day, size doesn't matter and personality and goodness and sense of humor do.

I would like to fuck Unlce Bob!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Then all goddess bodied women should count themselves blessed.
I'm not sure if that is a criticism or praise.

I have, "General Rules," that I set for myself. They are like New Year's Resolutions but they go forever and I can set them any time. It is a way I try to live a better life.

What does "goddess bodied women" mean? Is this thin women? Or is this, as I would most likely suspect, heavier women who are unwilling to admit to be or call themselves 'fat' and are hiding under this euphemism? Get over it or get on the treadmill.

If the notion that such women should "count themselves blessed" is supposed to mean that these fat chicks should be glad that I am not interested in them, I'm not sure how I should react. If fat chicks are glad that I'm not interested in them, I really don't care, since I'm not interested in them. If they're insulted that I'm not interested in them, I'd suggest diet and exercise. If they want to be considered in my range of attractive women, the solution is to become slim and attractive. I'm not ashamed to say that I had a period in my life where I was overweight and ashamed of my body. I've overcome that and I'm now very fit and trim, and I expect any potential partner to be the same or better.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have, "General Rules," that I set for myself. They are like New Year's Resolutions but they go forever and I can set them any time. It is a way I try to live a better life.

What does "goddess bodied women" mean? Is this thin women? Or is this, as I would most likely suspect, heavier women who are unwilling to admit to be or call themselves 'fat' and are hiding under this euphemism? Get over it or get on the treadmill.

If the notion that such women should "count themselves blessed" is supposed to mean that these fat chicks should be glad that I am not interested in them, I'm not sure how I should react. If fat chicks are glad that I'm not interested in them, I really don't care, since I'm not interested in them. If they're insulted that I'm not interested in them, I'd suggest diet and exercise. If they want to be considered in my range of attractive women, the solution is to become slim and attractive. I'm not ashamed to say that I had a period in my life where I was overweight and ashamed of my body. I've overcome that and I'm now very fit and trim, and I expect any potential partner to be the same or better.

Yes, I am refering to women who are of a more rounded shape. I dont think it is a way for them to ignore their size but it is a term that came from the "Venus of Willendorf" which is probably within the category from which you feel not to choose a partner. They should feel blessed, you have stated out front what you want and so there is no need to view you as a potential partner. As you say, it doesnt really matter because you dont care and so it would probably be best for them to feel the same.
I am glad that you have overcome your own weight problem. It just seems to me that you might be a bit more compassionate.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This conversation is pointless without a clear definition of "fat". I'm always amazed at what counts as "plus size" models. I consider most of them to be very average, and I find it hard to believe that a guy would rather fuck a skinny "normal" model instead of a plus size model. This is what's called "plus":

Perfection.jpg

x20080_a.jpg

as opposed to:

yhst-19931730927510_2097_98386351

even Victorias Secret that USED to show sexy voluptuous women now looks like an ad for anorexia. This is just gross to me (esp the one on the far left)
ftr.jpg

THe top "perfection" picture is truly lovely. Total womanhood, there is nothing there that could be confused with a man. She would not need to lose a single atom for me to say that she is an incredible looking, desirable woman.
Those Victoria's secret models however, do nothing for me. They look like prepubescent skinny boys with girls faces. Ick.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my general rules: no fat chicks. Not for a date, not for a frolic, and certainly not for a relationship. I keep in shape and expect the ladies in my life to do the same.
And I'm certain that most as you put so delicately, "fat chicks" will find your attitude refreshing as well as a mental note to kee p away from you as well.
Then all goddess bodied women should count themselves blessed.
Dig it there, Miss Naughty. WTF does a specific body type hafta do with any portion of a relationship? If it's love, romance, or a mutual attraction, then meek superficiality goes the way of the dodo.

Then clearly you are more contained if not steel trap minded about your preferences with regards to body typs and women, which for all tents and purposes in my opinion is narrow minded.

When I met my 1st true love, the rather full figured one, I wasn't interested in her body type, weight, etc,etc,. I saw a lady who loved me and I loved her 'cause we saw each other as mutual loving beings who cared for each other without anything else.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I'm certain that most as you put so delicately, "fat chicks" will find your attitude refreshing as well as a mental note to kee p away from you as well.

Dig it there, Miss Naughty. WTF does a specific body type hafta do with any portion of a relationship? If it's love, romance, or a mutual attraction, then meek superficiality goes the way of the dodo.

Then clearly you are more contained if not steel trap minded about your preferences with regards to body typs and women, which for all tents and purposes in my opinion is narrow minded.

When I met my 1st true love, the rather full figured one, I wasn't interested in her body type, weight, etc,etc,. I saw a lady who loved me and I loved her 'cause we saw each other as mutual loving beings who cared for each other without anything else.

Preach!

Status
Not open for further replies.