Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampahungblk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have never understood people asking shit like that would you have sex with a big girl or boy what makes you all that maybe the big girl or boy wouldn't want to have sex with you everyone is sexy in there own way and people would see that if they would just open there eyes and stop worry what the person next to them will think or say please before any one says something like (with you) think about how thats going to make someone feel just asking

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fun little note. Plus sized models also get photoshopped, to be bigger usually. As for them not being fat, they aren't. They are very attractive, usually. The "plus size" bit I think it is supposed to be empowering. I think it has sort of backfired a little. It's like "more of me to love." It's basically a code phrase to most guys that they are "fat" and are insecure about it by presenting it in a nicer and possibly misleading way. Is that what they really mean? Probably not for some, but it is true for some, and they are the ones that make it backfire (not on purpose of course). In my experience it's usually younger people. They say it on myspace or facebook and use angles of photos to hide their normal physique. Just like us guys can use angles to make our cocks look bigger. I don't blame them, it's nice to feel good about yourself, especially if you have self esteem issues. Hell, I try to avoid unflattering angles for my cock.

Anyway if I'm honest, and I'd like to think that I am, I probably wouldn't. I like SceneStealer's range of weight slang with references.. I'd rename the fluffy rating, but that doesn't matter. Though I think Queen Latifah isn't in the curves in the right places department to me, she would be in the fluffy/whatever I'd rename it to department. I think her shape is.. odd, top heavy. Using that scale I'd probably not leave the curves range most of the time, maybe venture into the fluffy department. I'm not counting some kind of fall in love magically scenario because well I'm kind of a cynical person so I don't see that happening to me, and including it just makes all other points moot. It's like using the "We are all going to die anyway" argument in things about diet or drug habits.

end two cents;

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some in here have said, we need to define what is fat. Under my definition

Fuck? Yes, but hopefully never under the circumstance of a night stand. I did it once and it was a terrible experience.
Date? Yes.
Marry? No.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If i were not married, certainly. It's not what someone has on the outside that counts. It's the inside that really matters. It's what is in their heart.

SceneStealer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Quick reply but there is definitely more to come!!
Naughty and PKGO...you are officially my new best friends in the whole wide world!!! Insert 'Three Best Friends' from The Hangover [here]. "Oh, please lead us into choir, chorus over I get an Amen!". That shit is right up my alley. Since I'm fat and no one wants to fuck, date or marry me I have plenty of time to think up funny stuff.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'course lots of you will marry a thin girl...
who three babies later is the size of a house.

i dunno where you get all this huge and size of a house talk...... cause who ever that girl in those pics (that vanished) is, she looks like a living breathing vargas girl with a touch of hellraiser

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
'course lots of you will marry a thin girl...
who three babies later is the size of a house.
i dunno where you get all this huge and size of a house talk...... cause who ever that girl in those pics (that vanished) is, she looks like a living breathing vargas girl with a touch of hellraiser

What the fuck makes you think dolfette is talking about herself?? :confused: - she's clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.