Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat guy?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it depends on what you see as fat.. I'm considered fat where I live, but for a great majority I'm just with the right weight! :D
I'm 1.70 and 'fat' at 90kg.. a bit hairy, and chubby...
OK, I wasn´t like this for a long time [there are some pics of me in my threads...] and had a 'slim' body, but the age of beauty is going away.. :p
is it just me, or arriving on your 30 is hard to your body??? now one can't eat what ever he wants.. all french fries go directly to your thighs.. :p

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just asking:wink:

Covered briefly here- http://www.lpsg.org/174403-could-you-have-sex-date.html

Being lazy, I will requote what I said there:

"I'm afraid they don't allow men to marry men here. If we had all voted for either Bill Richardson or Mike Huckabee, this would no longer be an issue, they would have shoved through Same Gender Marriage before the end of the first 199 days- details here- http://www.lpsg.org/76865-presidential-path.html

That aside, sex with a fat man? Done it, done it a whole lot. I prefer men with meat on their bones who don't stab me with their girly hips (although I have no objectin there, if they're clean and pleasant).

Date? Done that with quite a few.

Marry? As I said, it's not yet been legalized for me. Even if it were, I'd probably not; but, only because I don't know that marriage is the way for me to go with anybody (except maybe Mandee)

I've been with some huge men (and women) and I've had fantastic, super- fabulous sex and conversations with them, only a fool would turn down the opportunity of a fun time, based on their belief that being with a sturdy man (or woman) would be 'humilating' 'shameful' embarassing' 'etc.' Then again, those same fools run away if after a few fun evenings, they find you have a scar on your leg, so let'm run- I'll even give the fool a swift kick to get them started.

I am also curious for those against heavier men (and women)- let's say you hook up with 'Bruce' because he's so darned cute/sexy/hot-hot-hot, and are unaware he shed 185 pounds a few years ago, and you have a wonderful time with him, if he adds back 40-60 pounds, does that end the relationship? What if you had married him or had a baby conceived/born in that time?
"

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am also curious for those against heavier men (and women)- let's say you hook up with 'Bruce' because he's so darned cute/sexy/hot-hot-hot, and are unaware he shed 185 pounds a few years ago, and you have a wonderful time with him, if he adds back 40-60 pounds, does that end the relationship? What if you had married him or had a baby conceived/born in that time?"
I honestly don`t give a fuck about looks!
As far as I am concerned, chemistry is what matters most!

Reactions: ceecee21

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on gals and guys!!!!!! BUMP!
I need more answers!
:):):):)
Only a one rpage thread, that is insulting!!!!:):):)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry dancing Panda I just saw your thread :)

How big are we talking? He has to be able to keep up with me and has to atleast attempt to do the things I like. Most of which are pretty physical. My ex was 6'2ft and 235pds so he was alittle husky. I found him attractive from the first moment I met him. He was very warm and snuggly and at one point made me feel very safe.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok how about this

NO
Fat men image by cutepics12 on Photobucket

YES to the one in the middle, as far as his body goes he looks like my ex alittle but shorter and alittle heavier, NOT talking about faces on these guys though, the one on the left is to heavy for me
Fat men image by NarnraPoperino on Photobucket

I like to ride if he can't ride I doubt I would date him, overweight, husky. Sure, I would date him in a heartbeat. Like I said though, he had better be ready to sweat because I'm going to work him.

My current is 6ft and 150pds

Last edited by a moderator: