Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat guy?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Never. Or a fat, older woman.
not challenging, just asking you to define old? relative to your age what does that mean?

to answer the op, who knows? my immediate reaction is, no. but you never know, if I've learned anything its that life is full of surprises, you just never know. I guess define "fat". a really large, obese person? I can say no because I just would never get to know them. sorry, but that's the truth, for me

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guy in 2nd pic top right definitely isnt fat, thats one muscled up dude, u can tell he lifts some serious weight. Nice big dick too!
He and Forth pic down can gladly throw my skinny ass around anytime.
All big dudes in those pics but they don't look sluggish. Big isn't the problem -- lazy is -- IMO.

Reactions: MilfBanger78

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not challenging, just asking you to define old? relative to your age what does that mean?

to answer the op, who knows? my immediate reaction is, no. but you never know, if I've learned anything its that life is full of surprises, you just never know. I guess define "fat". a really large, obese person? I can say no because I just would never get to know them. sorry, but that's the truth, for me
I am speaking generically, male or female

D

deleted18388141

i dont like how this questions is formulated...
i wouldn't do any of those with anyone asking such questions about anyone else
body is just meat, blood and sometimes it looks like this and others not... so a person could be fat and still beautiful handsome and charming, and a person could be a total silly impolite and full of.... stupidy in a muscular body..
muscles doesn't mean beauty.. that s a standard generalized by medias... beauty takes a lot of shapes and forms