Would you fuck, date, or marry a woman who looks like this??

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes to the first two but Marriage no - I wouldn't want to commit bigamy (but adultery is a whole different ball game :biggrin: j/k)

BTW I think she's gorgeous

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand the deal here
why are you asking
is it bsaically just that she has a mostly shaven head?

Yes thats the point. She is definitley beautiful! And I would do all three. I'm just saying a lot of men would turn her away just because of her hair. Which is silly.

People keep saying after a few beers they would fuck her nad not marry. You can't marry a nice person with no hair?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fuck? yes. she has perfect boobs, and a killer body. if her pussy was wet, juicy and slippery, she'd be to me an almost perfect fuck.

date? looks wise, yes. the only thing would be her hair style. i find really short hair on women looks too boyish. it also depends on her personality. the same for marriage also.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Yes thats the point. She is definitley beautiful! And I would do all three. I'm just saying a lot of men would turn her away just because of her hair. Which is silly.

People keep saying after a few beers they would fuck her nad not marry. You can't marry a nice person with no hair?

listen no offence but it's dumb to ask if you'd marry someone based on some pictures of them
so no answer to that question really can be good
but as to if someoen thinks she's hot ok so she has short hair damn
I didn't know what a deal breaker that was for people

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find her very attractive in an exotic way. I'm really surprised only a couple of guys even mentioned up the shaved head. She pulls it off. Reminds me of how i looked when i met my husband, i didn't have those kind of curves though. I did get called "Sir" a couple of times. I had 500% more male attention when i shaved my hair. This was in 1998

Here's ya go http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/23137d1203549446-do-you-know-how-attractive-purple-jpg

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does seem as if someone have good strong features and can carry off a shaved head. Think Sinead O'Connor during her 90s years.

This Amber Rose does have a hot body <<get thee to a gym>>. But may be the elephant in the room here for you guys is the attitude that she displays in her photos. Can you handle that?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It does seem as if someone have good strong features and can carry off a shaved head. Think Sinead O'Connor during her 90s years.

This Amber Rose does have a hot body <<get thee to a gym>>. But may be the elephant in the room here for you guys is the attitude that she displays in her photos. Can you handle that?

Yeah, that ain't no soft spoken woman right there. I can't imagine an argument between her and Kanye. I bet there is a lot shit flying around the house when that happens.