Would you fuck, date, or marry a woman who looks like this??

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
listen no offence but it's dumb to ask if you'd marry someone based on some pictures of them
so no answer to that question really can be good
but as to if someoen thinks she's hot ok so she has short hair damn
I didn't know what a deal breaker that was for people
Again I'm not asking if you'd marry amber rose. I'm asking if you would marry somebody you loved but the only this is different is that she would have a shaved head.

D_MastaBaiter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that it's realistic that I'd I have a shot at any of the above with her, but considering her quote on the second pic in the start of this thread, I'd say date. That quote makes me believe she's rather self absorbed, which would make marrying very difficult.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I find her very attractive in an exotic way. I'm really surprised only a couple of guys even mentioned up the shaved head. She pulls it off. Reminds me of how i looked when i met my husband, i didn't have those kind of curves though. I did get called "Sir" a couple of times. I had 500% more male attention when i shaved my hair. This was in 1998

Here's ya go http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/23137d1203549446-do-you-know-how-attractive-purple-jpg

imagining you without curves is making my head feel woozy

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Again I'm not asking if you'd marry amber rose. I'm asking if you would marry somebody you loved but the only this is different is that she would have a shaved head.

then that's a stupid fucking question
if you are in love with someone and they need chemo therapy are you out the fucking door the same day? give me a break

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would only shag her....and thats with a bag over her head.