Would you fuck, date, or marry a woman who looks like this??

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Really? I get nothing but compliments on my super short hair. In fact, i have people try to get me to promise i'll never grow it out. It's like they are attached to my hair and live freely in my braveness to wear it that way.

I never had so many men to choose from as i did when i shaved it all off.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? I get nothing but compliments on my super short hair. In fact, i have people try to get me to promise i'll never grow it out. It's like they are attached to my hair and live freely in my braveness to wear it that way.

I know of a lot of guys too who prefer girls with short hair. It doesn't appeal to me though. I don't know why. Maybe because good hair in a woman looks like a very feminine quality to me. I guess I sub consciously think that girls with short hair are sort of tom boyish. I prefer the girly girls who complain about things like nail polish not drying fast enough - LOL :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

you look good but I would like to see your hair just a bit longer

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know of a lot of guys too who prefer girls with short hair. It doesn't appeal to me though. I don't know why. Maybe because good hair in a woman looks like a very feminine quality to me. I guess I sub consciously think that girls with short hair are sort of tom boyish. I prefer the girly girls who complain about things like nail polish not drying fast enough - LOL :biggrin1:

So so this girl has a banging ass body, and you still wouldn't even think about dating her???

Even if the girl had this body and the personality and intellect that will complement you perfectly?...... How about this, just say she is you're perfect image of a wife, but she has no hair. You would still say no?

You would give all that up, over some hair?