Would you fuck the father of a former boyfriend/fuck buddy?

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
Simply put: I am kind of getting close with the father of a former fuckbuddy (the latter does not know about this of course). I haven’t met that fuck buddy in about a year or so. I am super tempted to go for it because the father is a handsome hunk and he is okay with me being a total top. Has anyone ever been in a similar situation?
If you havent done it yet then you should. It’s none of anybody’s business what you and his dad do. You all adults. His dad can make his own decisions so you are

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
I know of a situation similar to this. My BF's son has a best buddy who is gay. The two of them are very best friends and my BF's son is married and has children. The wife knows the best friend is gay and as far as I know it is an all respect, real, non-sexual friendship. Of course, anything could be in play behind the scenes, but I do doubt it. Thing is, recently my BF, who knows about his son's gay HUNK of a friend, recently hooked up him. He's very nice looking and very well hung, uncut cock and all. I didn't say anything to my BF, but I would have really hesitated due to the fact that the son might somehow find out one day his own Dad fucked and sucked his best friend's big cock.. and believe me, his cock was something to behold. He shared pictures and it was freaking lovely..
Does the father has a say in his sons private life? No, so why the son has?

Reactions: deleted1074483

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does the father has a say in his sons private life? No, so why the son has
If I'm understanding you right, the son has no say. I just thought it might be pretty devastating for the son to find out his own Dad fucked and sucked his best friend. You know, like it might be maddening, embarrassing or humiliating for the son. I only say that because I believe I know the son well enough to know he'd probably be humiliated. If so, then his Dad might be humiliated. Potentially a life changing situation.

Reactions: malakos

Ease91

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm understanding you right, the son has no say. I just thought it might be pretty devastating for the son to find out his own Dad fucked and sucked his best friend. You know, like it might be maddening, embarrassing or humiliating for the son. I only say that because I believe I know the son well enough to know he'd probably be humiliated. If so, then his Dad might be humiliated. Potentially a life changing situation.
Why do you think it is humiliating?

D

deleted1478032

Ah fuck I wish this happened to me. With me It's always been moms of friends who don't know I'm a homo yet offering. Some of them seemed a little ashamed, at least it was a boost to know that some were willing to break taboos they have for me. Closest I've come is one time a GF's dad had too much at a party tried to get a little hands on (not dick lol) but I wasn't into it

D

deleted1074483

I think i'd only do it with a friends dad if i spoke to the friend first and asked if he was ok me going for it - a bit like going with a friends ex? If a bf and no longer in touch with the bf and the dad was particularly hot then hell yeah- if a bad split up with the bf might even do it for revenge;-)

Reactions: BigDickHunter1

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think i'd only do it with a friends dad if i spoke to the friend first and asked if he was ok me going for it - a bit like going with a friends ex? If a bf and no longer in touch with the bf and the dad was particularly hot then hell yeah- if a bad split up with the bf might even do it for revenge;-)
I've done it as revenge once, it's incredibly satisfying lol. This guy cheated on me so I got back at him by banging his dad. Best part is that to this day the son has no idea that daddy is an absolutely dirty cockslut behind closed doors.