Would you fuck your best friend's ex-girlfriend?

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think I can get into a serious trouble soon… My best friend and his girlfriend dumped a few months ago, because my friend found a new girl for himself. I still have a good relationship with the girl too. I can say, she is a really good friend for me. I thought we are friends without any emotions to each other. But!

Since they dumped, the girl wants to meet me at least once a week. In that meetings we are just talking with each other, just like really good friends. A few weeks ago, she started to say „Hmmm…we would be a really nice couple, both of us are single...:rolleyes:” and she also discribes her „dream boy” like me.

When they were a couple with my friend, he said to me sometimes as a joke, that she is curious how big is my cock, because I’m tall and she wants to have threesome with me. In addition a few days ago she said that she often dreaming with me, in where we are couples and in her last dream we hugged and kissed each other too and it (and I) was amazing. I tried to make a joke from it, that she should go to the doctor, because she has nightmares with me :biggrin1: She laughed, but also said that it’s OK, and she likes dreaming with me.:redface: She said, these dreams are because she didn’t have sex in the last 3,5 month. So I think we can say, she is quite horny.:eek: BTW she always wearing kind of clothes on this meetings, in what her big breasts are faboulus. :cool:

I think it is to be feared that once when we will have the above mentioned weekly meeting, she will also wants to have sex with me. And that would be a serius problem because:
- She is cute, but not my „genre”
- She is a really good friend for me, for example she is giving suggestions how to get the girl, who I’m in love with now. (We are not together with this girl, but I would do anything get Her :love:)

- She is my best friend’s previous girlfriend

But:

- Both of us are single
- Both of us wants to have sex with someone

Sometimes when I see her cute smile and her nice big tits I can imagine fucking her. I’m sure, she wouldn’t tell it to anyone, but on the other and in the very next second I know it wouldn’t be a reasonable thing because she is my best friend’s exgirlfriend, I still think she is friend for me, and I know I wouldn't be able to love her, so it would be only one occasion.

So maybe it would be good for both of us, it would remain a secret, but fuck! She’s is the ex of my best friend, and she is also a good friend for me!!:eek:
So what would you do if she wants more?
-Would you say gently that it's not a good idea, despite both of us wants to fuck (and because of the above mentioned reasons)
OR
-would you fuck her and her big tits?:confused22:

Don't deny yourself what you truly want. Be Safe.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had sex with my best friend's girl while he was in Korea with the national Guard. The sex was FANTASTIC. She did everything I had ever wanted to do.. and more. She was all mine for about 2 weeks. Then when he got home, she just up and left and went back to him. I was heartbroken... He found out and we got through it. He found out that she was fucking other guys as well, and dumped her.

It was really rough on our friendship, but MAN it was fantastic sex... and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would never do that to a friend, let alone a best friend. There are tons of other girls out there- why go for exes? It's just wrong, period.

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was really rough on our friendship, but MAN it was fantastic sex... and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

There are some differences I guess...
-They dumped, so she is free.
-I would fuck her only once. It would be surely fantactic and passionate.
-I wouldn't be heartbroken, because I don't love her and it would be one occasion. We are just horny right now.
-She wouldn't fuck with other guys, only with me.:smile:

There are tons of other girls out there- why go for exes? It's just wrong, period.
I know! I would fuck her only... because she wants it and she knows me. I don't want to the be a couple with her.

As I posted 5 hours ago, I won't fuck her.(The reasons can be found in that comment too)
Now I try to meet her less in the near future, because as I mentioned it would really hard for me to refuse her face to face to fuck. It would be hard, I must do it, because my "girlfriend-candidate" is more important than great fuck.

D_TaintedTaint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, that's probably not a good idea. Any single woman is fair game and if you vibe wit his ex, sometimes stuff happens, but I wouldn't get into that situation.

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not if i still wanted him to be my best friend

Fuck a best friends ex? Hell no. That's just wrong. Ever heard of the Bro Code? :tongue:

Seems like many people just read the title and post a comment, without reading posts! :S

It wouldn't be a problem, as I said... he wouldn't mind! He said to me after they dumped: "You should come together with her...you would make her life happy again." So he also wouldn't mind if we would fall in love and be a couple. But we won't, because I don't love her. She just horny( she had sexy dreams with me for example) and wants to fuck again after 3,5-4 month, and I would be alright for her because we know each other.
But I won't fuck her that's for sure! :) (the reasons were posted here in my comment 7 hours ago)

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know! I would fuck her only... because she wants it and she knows me. I don't want to the be a couple with her.

Your friend says to just bang her... but maybe he is just being a good friend to you? It is still a risk that he won't feel the same about you. It's just not worth it just to come once or twice.

StudUgly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any helpful advice, but I must say, I like the way Tibo writes. Haha! Reminds me of the two foreigner characters from Family Guy. :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it's not exactly the same thing, but about 16 years ago I hooked up with my landlord's ex: they had broken up about six months previously. Our mutual attraction was instant from the moment we met when they were still together and living upstairs in the same house as me. The sexual tension between us made any interaction while he was still living there very difficult.

I was out at a bar one night and saw him. Without really thinking consequences through, I brought him home with me (he parked two streets over so my landlord wouldn't see his car) and the sex wasn't really all that hot. As much as I found him attractive (stunning, actually) he was annoyingly passive: he just laid there. When we finished, he got up rather quickly and left; numbers were not exchanged.

About a year later I met someone with whom I'd eventually have a nine-year relationship. I confided to him what I'd done one evening after we'd eaten dinner with my landlord, who was still mooning over Jim, his ex, more than two years since they'd broken up. My then-partner (who had never met Jim) was shocked and appalled and it led to one of first really bad arguments.

I really think sleeping with the ex of anyone you know well isn't really clever, and, at least in my case, the sex was crummy anyway. If my landlord had ever found out, there would have been sheer hell to pay.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about fucking your best friend's ex-girlfriend when you didn't know she was your best friend's ex-girlfriend?

I had sex with a couple of women who happened to be steadies of a guy who was my best friend back in high school. When we chanced to figure that out we had a wonderful time comparing notes over a couple of beers.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK
I have the solution.

She is horny.
Seems to have an interest in big cock.

Send her to Pitbull :biggrin1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright it has been a minute and no one is knocking at my door. :mad:

So I try to be helpful.
I will disagree with the majority.

Fuck her.
And fuck her good so she wants it again.

Not your type?
She has a vagina?
Are there different types of vaginas?
Yes
Ones that let you in
Ones that don't let you in?

Big tits?
BONUS.

This is an ex
And he dumped her.

If it bother you so much - call him up and tell him you are horny and you think you can score with his ex.
And if he really is a good friend - he will say "Great. Good Luck!"
and if he doesn't
then he really isn't a good friend
and it should not really matter if you have sex with his ex.

If she is not your type and you are not hers.
Great
Have sex!
Enjoy it.
She might think it inappropriate to tell anyone
And since they relationship is just friends with benefits
Maybe the only 2 that will know are you and her.
(I am not counting LPSG Members: 509,795)

Friends will fall by the wayside.
10, 15 years from now you will probably not be friends whether or not you have sex with this woman.
Funny thing - if you have sex with her you may have trouble remembering her name but if you don't - you will remember her name, her tits, that she dreamed of you and you will kick yourself in the ass for not obliging her for old now ex friend what the hell was his name and he didn't care and in fact he might even think you are a fool ass for not fucking her.

Call me jaded and cynical but most people only care about themselves.
You will get screwed a lot and not the nice way.
You are over thinking this.
You are sacrificing yourself for someone who might think the sacrifice unnecessary and a poor choice.

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck her.
And fuck her good so she wants it again.
10, 15 years from now you will probably not be friends whether or not you have sex with this woman.
Funny thing - if you have sex with her you may have trouble remembering her name but if you don't - you will remember her name, her tits, that she dreamed of you and you will kick yourself in the ass for not obliging her for old now ex friend what the hell was his name and he didn't care and in fact he might even think you are a fool ass for not fucking her.

First of all, thanks for your comment...I see you read the story! :)

Maybe you have the truth. But!
What should I say to my "girlfriend-candidate", if she will be my girlfriend? (I mentioned this "girlfriend-candidate" yesterday)
Sooner or later they(the "girlfriend-candidate" and my friends ex) will surely know each other with my friend's ex.
So in that case, what can I say to my girlfriend when for example I introduce then to each other?
"Look honey...she is just a friend for me, so don't be jelaous! BTW...I fucked her, because we were horny and she dreamed of me"

I truly love this "gf-candidate" girl and despite it'not sure we will be a couple, she is more important for me than a simply fuck.