Would you fuck your best friend's ex-girlfriend?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I have. Twice. But both are debatable.

The first is dubious because, despite the fact they went out, they never touched and never really met eachother except college. Either way, it was like 3 years later, and i didnt know the guy anymore. (Wierdly, he was the first person i was ever sexually attracted to...)

Second one is debatable, because again, they never went out. People said they did, but they both so they didnt. But the guy liked her alot.

Im still going out with the second, and living with the guy, he seems cool now, but at first he hated me, which is understandable.

I know it isn't nice, but the heart (or cock) wants what it wants i suppose.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can tell you a million times over, he would want to fuck you. Hes fantasized about how good you suck cock. Hes fantasized about fucking you. Hes fantasized about making you cum better than his friend. Hes fantasized about what your pussy looks and tastes like. Hes jacked off to all of these things.... and hes done it more than once. Its bro's before hoe's on the outside, but if you showed up at his door, hed destroy you.

That just got me so hot. Thank you.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't even understand this entire thread, and i read every post with some thought and consideration.

Either you are all completely fucked in the head, or I am.

Life rolls on, and we don't pick or choose who attracts us.

Meat9inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a lot of gray area here but I live by rules & one of them is I don't mess with my friends women. They better not mess with mine either. This rule applies only to guys who live by it. Once it is broken then all is fair game. I have never broken it first but I have had friends try to sneak behind my back & do it to me. Then I have returned the favor. If you value their friendship, you don't break the rule first. Doing so just might get your girl fucked back. Ex's are depending on if they had a serious relationship or not. I would ask them first if I thought it would be a problem. If they said it would & I valued them as a friend I would pass.

Last edited: