Would you give an inch?

rainfletcher: This came up today in an IM with another LPSGer. Someone in a thread somewhere said they wanted to 'touch a woman in places no one has ever touched her.' This is sort of interesting, 'cause what I usually hear women ask for or wish for is more width.

So, a quick question for you ever-wise LPSG posters:

Would you take an extra inch in girth, if it meant you'd lose an inch in length?

Reactions: deleted5700751

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wauw. Think this must be a new record in necroposting - 19 years...

Answering a 19 years old thread with no activity in 19 years as every poster has been banned or deleted since.

Have to applaud you, sir... Nice one...

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wauw. Think this must be a new record in necroposting - 19 years...

Answering a 19 years old thread with no activity in 19 years as every poster has been banned or deleted since.

Have to applaud you, sir... Nice one...
Definitely deserving of a big ole wet noodle.

eDcgCky.gif

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 7 by 6 inches, there's no way I'd want to be thicker. A 6 inch girth is already in the 99th percentile!
Would I give up 1/2 inch in girth for another 1/2 inch in length? Maybe, but every woman I've been with has loved my penis exactly the way it is, and has thoroughly enjoyed my "perfect" (their words) combination of length and girth.

Dickandahalf: Yes.
The inch or two that you can't get in, is of little use. But an inch more width can always get inside with enough lube and force ;)

nacard01: I would give an inch yes. No difference between 12 and 13 in terms of useability. I think I am thick enough but would rather have more thickness then length if that was my only choice.

Kermit

feared: i'd lose an inch both ways if i could. most of the people i've been with have been lucky to get up to 9 1/2 into them, and i get complaints about my width an awful lot (and my width is nothing compared to some of you).

Valkyrie: From a woman's perspective - girth is good, up to a point... For me that point is probably somewhere about 7 around. At that point I'm stretched to where it starts getting uncomfortable and if I'm not ready I'll tear (not nice at all!). My guess is that I may be a little tighter than normal - at least that's the comment I've gotten from several partners. Not that it's a bad thing in itself, creates quite a lot of good sensations for both... ;)

In real life I've been up to around 6.5, with dildos to the above mentioned just below 7. I don't know what would happen with a real cock at somewhere around 7 - if I'd have the same reaction as with a dildo. It's not certain that it would be as uncomfortable, as the real thing has more "give" to it than a dildo.

Anyway - for me I'd say girth is welcome but only up to a certain point. With additional length you can always leave part out and still be able to have penetrating sex. With too much girth it's hard to fit.

/Val

biggbenn8: Well at 9 3/4 x 7 1/2+ (uc) I would hands down get rid of a bit of width- when I am turned down it is invariably due to my width NOT my length.

Plus I hate TEETH...can't tell you how many times I have been 'scraped raw' getting a lousy blow job...

Donk: [quote author=Dickandahalf link=board=sex;num=1066804471;start=0#1 date=10/22/03 at 00:35:40]Yes.
The inch or two that you can't get in, is of little use. But an inch more width can always get inside with enough lube and force  ;)[/quote]

Crumbs! Dickandahalf, IMHO, you have it backwards. I have always felt that it was better to be "too long" than "too wide." With extra length, you can always stop before putting it all in. With extra girth, if a woman can't (or won't) let it in at all, then you're screwed (or, more accurately, she's not screwed).

Many guys here have reported the problem of being too thick for their partner's comfort. My girth along most of my shaft is just over 6" (though it flares a bit to 7" at the base). I have only had a handful of women think it was too thick and most think it's just right to be extremely pleasurable without being too much. My 11" length, on the other hand, frequently doesn't go all the way in. But I would keep my length over more girth if only for the (shallow) reason that "society" tends to find length impressive. (If you ever saw American Pie 2, you will notice that Stifler's claim to have "an 11" penis . . . around" didn't really bag him any women.) My response to the poll might be different if I were, say, 11x5.

P.S. Bonus points to anyone who gets the "Crumbs!" reference.

Dickandahalf: [quote author=Donk link=board=sex;num=1066804471;start=0#6 date=10/22/03 at 06:06:35]

Crumbs! Dickandahalf, IMHO, you have it backwards. I have always felt that it was better to be "too long" than "too wide." With extra length, you can always stop before putting it all in. With extra girth, if a woman can't (or won't) let it in at all, then you're screwed (or, more accurately, she's not screwed).

Many guys here have reported the problem of being too thick for their partner's comfort. My girth along most of my shaft is just over 6" (though it flares a bit to 7" at the base). I have only had a handful of women think it was too thick and most think it's just right to be extremely pleasurable without being too much. My 11" length, on the other hand, frequently doesn't go all the way in. But I would keep my length over more girth if only for the (shallow) reason that "society" tends to find length impressive. (If you ever saw American Pie 2, you will notice that Stifler's claim to have "an 11" penis . . . around" didn't really bag him any women.) My response to the poll might be different if I were, say, 11x5.

P.S. Bonus points to anyone who gets the "Crumbs!" reference.[/quote]

Good point, Donk. But it is not always the women that suffer when she can't take all the length. With at least 5 ladies, I could not let them stay on top of me, because they kept hitting the cervix so hard I thought my dick would break.

One asian girlfriend could take only two thirds of my dick, and when she was on top, she kept going back/down about 5 inches more, after she was filled. That was a great turn of, to say the least.

longtimelurker:
P.S. Bonus points to anyone who gets the "Crumbs!" reference.

Aah - another great British export - David Jason was great, wasn't he? Too cheesy for words...

For the topic - I think having an extra inch width would just cause FAR too many problems, with condoms, entry etc. Besides, 7x7 would probably look a bit strange!

H8Monga: He's the greatest
He's fantastic
Where ever there is danger, he'll be there.

He's the ace,
He's amazin.
He's the strongest, he's the quickest, he's the best!

Yay! I got a point!

I liked Bananaman too...

I voted no, I can't spare anything.

prepstudinsc: I voted no....I could spare an inch in length, but I wouldn't want to be any thicker than I already am. I'm right at 6.5" around, and when really turned on, it can get to about 7" around. Even at 6.5" circumference I've had problems with intercourse and with oral. I think anything over 6" qualifies as a thick one, so my answer is no, I'm happy with my girth, I don't want to increase it.

Tender: i would vote no.
in 'my' case, more girth would be nice...(hes 5)
but i wouldnt want to lose any of the 6 length...
so i guess i vote with Hapi...lol!

couldnt we vote to trade, you know, hair or somethin'?

Tender

Donk: Dick.5, you also have a good point about excess length and woman-on-top position. I enjoy that position, but I have similar concerns that one little slip could cause things to bend in an unpleasant way.

H8Monga: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1066804471;start=0#11 date=10/22/03 at 13:35:47]i would vote no.
in 'my' case, more girth would be nice...(hes 5)
but i wouldnt want to lose any of the 6 length...
so i guess i vote with Hapi...lol!

couldnt we vote to trade, you know, hair or somethin'?

Tender [/quote]

Tender, are you the girlfriend I never knew I had? :eek:

gigantikok: I voted no. I would rather be longer than have extra thickness. Sometimes I fantasize about being bigger in general, but I wouldnt give up one for the other.