Would you give head to a (female) Prostitute in a third world country?

Would you give head to a female prostitute in a third world country?

• I eat my SO out, and I WOULD eat third world hooker pussy

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • I do NOT eat my SO out, and I WOULD eat third world hooker pussy

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I eat my SO out, and I would NOT eat third world hooker pussy

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • I do NOT eat my SO out, and I would NOT eat third world hooker pussy

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This survey is to test one member's claims about cunnilingus and race.

Simply put, if you are a straight male and are willing to give your wife or girlfriend head, would you also do so for a prostitute that you encountered in a third world country?

In your post, include your race and the culture/country that you identify with the most.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like on duty hooker? early in her shift hooker? or we're talking last call, you ain't got go home but you can't stay here hooker?

or like on paid leave hooker?

off the curb hooker or high end net ho?

i mean like Brent Owens documentary whore or HBO Secrets of a Call Girl.... like could i put it on my visa?
:ponder:

no.... i don't lick turn styles or door knob.. so not lapping the gap on a high traffic vag.

*cracks the fuck up*

dudes.. really.. step away from the keyboard... or just go a week without starting threads.

and why in the hell would location make a real difference? squick is totally bilingual

Last edited:

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
love 69 with gfs, but.......yucky with a whore.
don't think it's a matter of the race.
would rather lick a rag.

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not really my style to call names, but there is a member who very aggressively put forward some very racist views on the proclivity of certain races to do certain sex acts on the basis of his experiences with a few prostitutes on a certain continent. This poll is merely a way to demonstrate the absurdity of his proposition. He knows who he is.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It's not really my style to call names, but there is a member who very aggressively put forward some very racist views on the proclivity of certain races to do certain sex acts on the basis of his experiences with a few prostitutes on a certain continent. This poll is merely a way to demonstrate the absurdity of his proposition. He knows who he is.
I appreciate the sarcasm, I do, and I have no tolerance for racism. If your satire is directed at a specific poster why not post it in that thread, where it would be understood in context and maybe appreciated, rather than opening a confusing new thread? Folks around here are easily confused.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's not so much that we're easily confused.. some of us are just fed up with the beef threads.

very few topics merit a spin-off.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
can you be more specific, like why would I be eating this prostitutes pussy?
do I know if she is std free etc
you really didn't give any kind of info, it's almost like you are testing us to see if we are pussy-holics...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It's not a serious survey, and it was not intended to elicit serious responses. The OP posted this as a sarcastic snipe at one particular poster. That's explained if you bother to read the thread, which counting this one is only 17 posts long. It would be nice if people did that before posting, but I'm not holding my breath. It would be nice if people didn't start personal vendetta posts too, but I'm not holding my breath on that either.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
It's not a serious survey, and it was not intended to elicit serious responses. The OP posted this as a sarcastic snipe at one particular poster. That's explained if you bother to read the thread, which counting this one is only 17 posts long. It would be nice if people did that before posting, but I'm not holding my breath. It would be nice if people didn't start personal vendetta posts too, but I'm not holding my breath on that either.

Assuming you're addressing me and not the resonders in general(the lack of quoting makes me unsure), then I'm fully aware of why this thread was created and who it was referencing. My post was both 1)commentary on the somewhat chauvinistic culture on LPSG and 2)making fun of a post that the particular member in question made quite some time ago.

Though, as also you say, "folks around here are easily confused". (Whether it be you over my response, or my own regarding your reply, your condescension is misplaced.) :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Assuming you're addressing me and not the resonders in general(the lack of quoting makes me unsure), then I'm fully aware of why this thread was created and who it was referencing. My post was both 1)commentary on the somewhat chauvinistic culture on LPSG and 2)making fun of a post that the particular member in question made quite some time ago.

Though, as also you say, "folks around here are easily confused". (Whether it be you over my response, or my own regarding your reply, your condescension is misplaced.) :wink:
I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing the responders in general (at least the ones who bother to read before posting). My intention was to clue them into the satirical and sarcastic purpose behind the survey and hopefully discourage future posters from keeping this joke of a thread alive. If you read with comprehension and at face value my previous two posts, instead of trying to read between the lines, my intent is clear.

Your assumption and your defensiveness are misplaced. The cliche about what it means to "assume" would seem to be apt here. I barely noticed your post; it's not that important to me. I was not being condescending to you or anyone else either. I was just stating a fact, people are easily confused in this medium, especially when there is a disingenous intent behind creating a thread. The number of posters who responded seriously bears that out.

I have some idea about the melodrama behind this thread, though I'm not sure and frankly don't care. If you are party to that melodrama, your involvement in this "vendetta" thread is only adding fuel to the fire and giving the OP and other participants what they want - more attention. I would suggest you let it go and gracefully move on.

Last edited: