Would you give up being hung if.........

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about the reverse?
I would give an inch away of my 6'1 stature to add onto my cock.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't trade my cock for anything!! I definately dont need money and i'm already tall, athletic and havn't had any complaints in the bedroom.
I cant understand anyone who would consider for a second, cashing in cock!!

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind having a microsoft penis if I was rich as the largest shareholder of a certain software company already insinuated in this sentence.

I think I would pass on the Microsoft penis... imagine getting the blue screen of death during sex... and then reboot times...

But like Andyo, mother nature's been rather generous to me.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there anything that would make you give up having a big dick. Like would you trade your bigger dick if you could be taller, have a better body, be great in bed?

I'm already extremely tall and good in bed. I might give up my cock in favor of an average one if it meant I could trade in this average body for something nicer, without having to put any effort into maintaining of course because if I did then... well.... I could do that anyway.

Other than that... yeah... lots of things. having a big dick isn't all that great. Pay off my car and my credit cards and you can have it.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Money.
Or super powers. :tongue: :tongue:

I assure you, Andresito ... superpowers ain't all they're cracked up to be.

I'm already extremely tall and good in bed. I might give up my cock in favor of an average one if it meant I could trade in this average body for something nicer, without having to put any effort into maintaining of course because if I did then... well.... I could do that anyway.

You once said you'd take an inch less, which would still give you one dick in a hundred. Much more credible, NineInchCock.

Other than that... yeah... lots of things. having a big dick isn't all that great. Pay off my car and my credit cards and you can have it.

Only if you have accumulated a million dollars in debt on a series of Rolls, Jags and Maseratis would you ever allow a significant shortening of your (heh heh) viper. Ah knows that, NIC.:cool:

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, no at 6.5" losing an inch would not be good. I think though that I am happy with the way I am and really wouldn't trade any part or trait for any other part or trait. Although the ability to make myself invisible or to fly would be cool, maybe I could trade my hair or money for it.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Being good in bed can be a learned skill

Maybe i'd give up being big to save a life, or to save my loved one's happyness, or who knows, life can put you in front of inimmaginable situations.