Would you give up half your dick for?

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you give up half your dick to change what you find to be your worst physical attribute? By physical attribute, it can be aesthetic or a chronic injury or disability.

Also, would you take that half and add it onto your dick, in exchange for your best attribute?

I'll do me as an example.

I'm about 7.5 inches long.

Worst attribute (half of 7.5" down to 3.75"): Bad back. I go to a chiropractor/physiotherapist weekly and live with a constant numbing feeling/pain.

I was really thinking about this long and hard the other day which prompted me to make this thread. I love my dick as much as the next guy. But could I live with 3.75 inches if it meant I could go day in and day out without this pain. It's to the point where using my dick is a chore. So for this one I'd say yes.

Best attribute (7.5" plus 3.75" up to 11.25"): Bluest of the blue eyes. Always get compliments on my eyes and seeing the way the world is going blue eyes are just getting rarer and rarer. But 11.25 inch dicks are rare too :)

I look at alot of the guys on here with the "horse cocks" and just think what a fucking riot it would be to have that monster between my legs. But I know that although I would enjoy that huge cock, some of the women I meet in my life wouldn't be able to handle. Plus I can show my eyes off in public and they make a great first impression. But still all in all I say I go for the big dick. I just can't say no to over 11 inches :)

So I'm a yes and a yes. How about you guys?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick IS my worst physical attribute so I would give up half of it because I'd get it back bigger than it was before.

But I wouldn't take extra in exchange for giving up/reducing my best attribute. I'm not even sure what my best attribute is.....probably my sense of humour.