Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok, so i know a lot of people like to lounge around naked and even sleep naked. but how many of you are actually comfortable enough with our bodies to actually walk around daily, completely naked? And if you are someone who would, lets see a full body shot.:069:

Reactions: briefsguy1993

D_s9i75f6ruy

Just Browsing
Media
I walk around the house naked all the time. I sleep naked. I suntan topless when I am at the beaches in Central & South America or my private backyard. I don't like to post naked pictures of myself on the internet though.

D

deleted136887

Naked is my normal state.
Have to put on clothes to work, and go to the shop, etc.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been to a nudist beach before (haulover in Miami), and loved the liberation I felt while wearing no clothes. I'm sure that if I lived alone I would be naked a hell of a lot more than what I am now. I also really enjoy sleeping in the buff.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been naked on beaches, at Day Spas, photos for a gallery exhibition and even competitive running - can't see why anybody would have a problem with such a comfortable way of being!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not practical for me to be naked at home unless I close all the blinds. My home is like a fishbowl. There are 2 huge windows in the living room. Anyone walking by on the sidewalk can look right in. Plus, the weather here doesn't get warm enough to be naked very often. This summer has been unseasonably cool by the coast.

Reactions: bluemountain

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, so i know a lot of people like to lounge around naked and even sleep naked. but how many of you are actually comfortable enough with our bodies to actually walk around daily, completely naked? And if you are someone who would, lets see a full body shot.:069:

I am naked right now. Although I am overweight, I am very comfortable with my body.

Reactions: Beardon

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could pull off naked all the time sure. I'm exceedingly comfortable with my body, and others, and people looking. I've done some stripping before, I've gone to clothing optional swimming holes, I've gone to fetish parties in see through rubber (costume not my fetish). So yeah I think it would be fine. Cuts down on the laundry bill to. Lol.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a nudist and am naked whenever and wherever I can be. ALWAYS nude at home, at nudist resort and at friends homes (who are nudist also). I go camping a lot (in public campgrounds) and at night I hang naked around the camp fire (never had a problem). I sleep naked and go commando/free ballin when I do have to wear clothes. I have a kewl roommate that is NOT a nudist but has no problem with me being naked. Think he likes to look and I have no problem showing. hahaha. I'd love to find more nudist friends in the area (S.E. Virginia). Hit me up if you are a nudist no matter where you are from.

Reactions: Freeballeruk

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm quite comfy being naked. I'm naked right now. And have been naked in public on several occaisions. I'm not entirely happy with my body(I'm all skin and bones!) But it's good enough, and the only one I have, so may aswell enjoy it :)