would you go naked?

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I often go around apartment , wearing very little even down to nothing, no set pattern.

adam93720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I go naked all the time. Older gentleman but comfortable with my body and frequent clothing optional beaches every chance I get, mostly in California.

Reactions: Beardon

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm getting dressed to go out, I usually look at all of my clothes and am like 'argh I hate everything I own I wish it would be socially acceptable for me to just be able to go outside naked.'

If you hate everything you own, why do you own it? :p

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck being naked, I long to feel comfortable shirtless...

Since I first realised my chest was not normal, I have been paranoid of being made fun of, and have not been in public shirtless since I was 12.

The exceptions were 3 years ago, I was in Williamsburg with some friends and I decided to join them in tanning, and took off my shirt. One of them then proceeded to use the indentation as a basketball goal for shit she was picking up off the ground.

The other exception was a few months ago, it was the first warm day of spring, and so I went out on the porch of my dorm to get some sun. Friends came out because they saw me out there and just asked a lot of questions, to which they are entitled but they made me feel freakish nonetheless...

So as I said before, forget being naked...I just want to be able to get a tan without feeling like an alien...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I enjoy being nude and don't really have any hangups about it, but I probably wouldn't be naked full time even if I had the opportunity.

If I'm in a situation where I'm not going to offend or embarrass other people, the clothes come off. However, there are people who aren't as comfortable with my body as I am, so I make allowances for them. Another point is you don't always want to know what's in a present before you open it, so there are times when some mystery is nice.

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Since I first realised my chest was not normal, I have been paranoid of being made fun of, and have not been in public shirtless since I was 12.

The exceptions were 3 years ago, I was in Williamsburg with some friends and I decided to join them in tanning, and took off my shirt. One of them then proceeded to use the indentation as a basketball goal for shit she was picking up off the ground.

The other exception was a few months ago, it was the first warm day of spring, and so I went out on the porch of my dorm to get some sun. Friends came out because they saw me out there and just asked a lot of questions, to which they are entitled but they made me feel freakish nonetheless...

So as I said before, forget being naked...I just want to be able to get a tan without feeling like an alien...

Embrace the fact that you have a chest unlike your friends. If they tease you tell them what I say to those that tease me " yeah, but I got a huge dick! "

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With addition of bra and panties. My titties are to big to let them do as they please (plus, who needs the sag that causes?) And I like to sit down. I don't feel right about having my vajay all over the furniture, and then having guests over! A pair of panties will do :D

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey, you are cute as hell. My friend had a dip in his chest, we called it the con cave chest of doom!! I think he made up the name. We would tease him, and then he would laugh and slap my ass and make a titty joke at my expense. I guess my point was, it was all in fun. Everyone has something about their body they hate. Don't feel so down on yourself. I have a little crease in my back that I hate! And it's not fat, so I can't get rid of it, my hips are just big, and my waist small, so I get a small shadow on the side. It's a small thing, but I hate it, I hate it!