would you go naked?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Clothes come off as soon as I'm in for the evening. Clothes go on just before I go out the door. Beach? Nude. Exercise classes? Nude. I belong to several nudist groups. GNI? One day I will make it, I swear!
Funny thing I've noticed: Most of my friends who don't think of themselves as nudists don't put clothes on until they're ready to leave the house. Stay nude after an evening shower. Sunbathe in the nude if they have privacy. And have been to a nude beach or some sort of nude event at least once.

There must be something to that, lol.

My son finally has a job that could allow him to pay rent and move out. If he does, I intend to be naked at home and in the pool enclosure all summer.

Reactions: 970172

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My son finally has a job that could allow him to pay rent and move out. If he does, I intend to be naked at home and in the pool enclosure all summer.
Congrats! Maybe turning the house naked would have helped him find that job! Hehee. Or joined in to making it a Naked Family Home!

Congrats! Maybe turning the house naked would have helped him find that job! Hehee. Or joined in to making it a Naked Family Home!
It is a little more complicated than that. My son's girlfriend and his son from a prior relationship are both here frequently. I would not go nude when either of them are around. Our grandson has caught a glimpse when he barges into our bedroom or the bathroom, but that is different. You have to be careful when you are not the custodial side.
My wife, who never would have agreed to such things in the past, has even suggested when our son is the only other one at home that I swim and sun and work in the study nude and wear just a towel in the "public" areas of the house and see if that encourages him to leave sooner.

Reactions: wizard1

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I basically live a nude lifestyle - always naked at home and in my backyard. Visit a nude beach quite often and a couple nudist clubs plus a men's nude camp. I was born naked and can handle being naked wherever - as long as it doesn't get me arrested.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All the time at home, and beach trips to La Jolla, Black's Beach particularly. I have a new friend who's into outdoor stuff and the beach too, I just don't know how to tell him it's be cool if we went to a nude beach together.

Ask if he's been to Blacks beach. If he has yes, ask him what he wore. That might break the since on that subject.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spent a lot of years working out and trying to take of myself. Have been into PE for several years as well. While I do walk around the house naked often, there are no nudist beaches anywhere near me, and the social norms here are absolutely against public nudity. I am comfortable with my body but can't go further than my home.

Reactions: Anton565

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spent a lot of years working out and trying to take of myself. Have been into PE for several years as well. While I do walk around the house naked often, there are no nudist beaches anywhere near me, and the social norms here are absolutely against public nudity. I am comfortable with my body but can't go further than my home.

Have you searched for nudist groups in your area?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I enjoy posting some pics of me naked here, and when someone complements me I very much appreciate it. As for being naked in the real world, it only matters to me that my wife likes what she sees. She would die before going outside naked as she has put on some weight over the years. She would never walk around the house naked for that matter. She gave me two beautiful children, but one consequence of that was stretch marks that never went away. While those marks are the result of our children and I love her for that, she sees them as ugly and I am not one to judge her for that.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

For shits and giggles I did just that, and I was surprised to find there is a nudist resort right here in Cleveland. There is also another one not that far South of us. Would be interesting I think to go to one of them, but as I posted above my wife would never go to one, and I wouldn't go if she didn't. One interesting fact is that while I have seen dozens of pictures posted on this site of guys walking around in public with erections, the one site near us talks about that and offers suggestions of how to cover them up. So even though they encourage nudity, walking around with a hard on is not encouraged in any way.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Anton565