would you go naked?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For shits and giggles I did just that, and I was surprised to find there is a nudist resort right here in Cleveland. There is also another one not that far South of us. Would be interesting I think to go to one of them, but as I posted above my wife would never go to one, and I wouldn't go if she didn't. One interesting fact is that while I have seen dozens of pictures posted on this site of guys walking around in public with erections, the one site near us talks about that and offers suggestions of how to cover them up. So even though they encourage nudity, walking around with a hard on is not encouraged in any way.

Nudity and sex are usually regarded as unrelated concepts, even by sex party groups.

Events/activities seem to fall into 1 of 3 general categories:

Strictly Social: No sex allowed, although one finds a lot of NON-sexual skin contact.

Sex on the Side (my nickname for it): Sex is limited to a specific area separated from the main event. Often one could attend an event from start to finish and not realize there was a play area unless one knew about it beforehand.

Sex Parties: Self explanatory.

As mentioned in other threads I feel like I have a 20 year old dick attached to an 80 year old body so I can't even keep up with the offerings I have at hand:-( Therefore I stick to the first two.

I'd check MeetUp.com, True Nudists, & Gay Nudists International if you haven't checked them already. Gay nudist sites often include links/info for straight sites so they might be worth your while.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

Took grandson back to his mothers on Friday. Saturday son's girlfriend was working so I told my son that I would be swimming and sunning without a suit and might just cover with a towel in the house before and after.

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All the time at home, and beach trips to La Jolla, Black's Beach particularly. I have a new friend who's into outdoor stuff and the beach too, I just don't know how to tell him it's be cool if we went to a nude beach together.
I went to Blacks Beach once with a gay couple that I knew. One of the guys kept having to sit down to hide his boner. We had initially intended to just go hang out and check out the beach. Afterwards, we ended up going back to their house and having sex. I guess we just got worked up.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I are always 100% naked in our home (and just about anywhere else we can get away with it).
me2. naked is natural.

I just came back from a geek fest. After a very long day of repairing and testing vintage machinery everyone chilled out. Some of us sort of slipped off to a secluded king-sized bed and 'napped'. It was a very relaxed nap, with people coming and going to take a shower, mix a drink, etc. At some point in the middle of it someone commented, "Ummmmmm....... have we been walking stark naked with boners all around the house all evening? Just asking." We thought about it for awhile and realized we had and that nobody in the house seemed to mind, lol.

I just came back from a geek fest. After a very long day of repairing and testing vintage machinery everyone chilled out. Some of us sort of slipped off to a secluded king-sized bed and 'napped'. It was a very relaxed nap, with people coming and going to take a shower, mix a drink, etc. At some point in the middle of it someone commented, "Ummmmmm....... have we been walking stark naked with boners all around the house all evening? Just asking." We thought about it for awhile and realized we had and that nobody in the house seemed to mind, lol.
Did you try to get attendees to wash all of their clothes at the appliance display?
If so, did anyone take you up on it and strip and throw their clothes in the wash?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, a few guys asked me to do it once, and I did. Not all the guys are so open-minded. There's one who's put on a lot of weight in the past few years due to hypothyroidism (I have the same condition) and he's very self-conscious about it. The weird thing is that we all still think he's hot as hell and bury our faces in his crotch but the LAST thing we want is to make him uncomfortable. Also, as much fun as the nakedness and sex is, it's NOT the reason we're there. We're there to see and use recent acquisitions, test out repair jobs, pass along machines from seller to buyer, ask for and give advice, etc. First and foremost, everyone is there to teach and learn.

Nakedness is for when all that is done and anyone who might be uncomfortable has left for the day. But even there, there's something to be learned. For example, I learned that while 5 guys on a king-sized bed works really well for sex. It does NOT work well at all when all 5 guys have finished and want to actually sleep for a bit.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what a waste of erectile display

Reactions: Anton565 and aldawg

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m naked as much as I can, when I’m alone when I get home from a long day etc. But if I lived with a flat mate or someone who wasn’t my BF or my friends where there or anything I wouldn’t be naked!

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went naked all the time in college. In the dorms (a co-ed dorm) I got the nickname "nekked guy." When moved out to an apartment and then houses I continued my nudity around my roommates and at times their girlfriends.

Reactions: Bondi

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may have already posted this, but I wrote a blog entry on this topic a couple of months ago: The Coverup

I swim nude in our pool and go naked in the jacuzzi, but usually stay dressed in the house, even when alone. (I started spending some time pants free when I'm alone. Not fully naked but it's a nice sensation anyway. The shirt stays on for another 30 pounds or so...)