Would you got out with a super religious girl ?

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. If you are not a super religious guy and you don't want to be converted this isn't going to work.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing wrong with it if you like her. BUT this is something that may be a BIG part of her life.

Do you want to be a part of it with her? That is all you need to ask yourself.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sound's like mis-match of personality and the religious aspect might be a huge part to her life. There will be issues you don't agree on, especially in the bedroom I assume.

With that said only you know how it went that night, so it is your choice whether to see her again to clarify and mention it to her, or to stop seeing her.

Good luck man.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a date with a girl last night and actually had a good time. Movies and Dinner type thing. She is very nice, but every 5 miinutes its about the bible. I think she likes me, but is already tyring to convert me :(. Should I run far far away ?

Well, it is a date. If you want to get serious with a lady who is Biblecentric...then that is your choice. If that isn't your thing and you know that it isn't...you shouldn't date her anymore. Because that is HER thing, not necessarily YOUR thing.

I have met men who were Christian and I knew that we would be a total mismatch. If I went on a date with a man and he was bringing up a lot of Bible stuff...I wouldn't date him anymore. He would need to date a guy that likes bible study, Vacation Bible School, going on bible trips and what not. I respect peeps' religious beliefs. Everyone must go their own way in their lives. :smile:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erm, If you are willing to embrace God as well. If not run.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I would be willing to fake a belief in some religion, but only if it meant I would get laid. A hardcore Christian would seem unlikely to sleep with me, so I don't think I would want to start a relationship with one of them.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would be willing to fake a belief in some religion, but only if it meant I would get laid.

Not me. I never would do that to someone.

If religion is important to them, I am not going to believe in their religion just to fuck them.
There may be some hot Christians...hot Mormons...hot Jehovah's Witnesses...hot Catholics...
but dammit all if they think that I am going to convert because of some good dick or ass. As far as I am concerned, those beyotches can go to bible study, fireside chats, have stake meetings, go to temple or Mass or whatever after having sex. I am going to be regular ol' me without religion. If they have to have a man o' religion...they are free to find him. :smile:

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would be willing to fake a belief in some religion, but only if it meant I would get laid. A hardcore Christian would seem unlikely to sleep with me, so I don't think I would want to start a relationship with one of them.

I personally hate crap like that.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Am I the only person that gets excited when I go out with a woman that keeps talking about the Bible and her pastor? Man, that for me is a tell tale sign of a woman overplaying her good girl hand. I expect her hand down my pants whenever we get to her house. Then again, I guess it depends on her age.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I the only person that gets excited when I go out with a woman that keeps talking about the Bible and her pastor? Man, that for me is a tell tale sign of a woman overplaying her good girl hand. I expect her hand down my pants whenever we get to her house. Then again, I guess it depends on her age.

ROFL :biggrin1: One of my bestfriends sends me bible quote's everyday and goes to church every Sunday. She does not want to meet the wrong man and waste time on a non-religious man...

and always has sex on the first date:rolleyes:

Go figure!

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no, even if i knew i would get rewarded later i doubt i would stand through those discussions. Don't want to tell anyone how to live their live, but that just does not match up with me to well.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, even if i knew i would get rewarded later i doubt i would stand through those discussions. Don't want to tell anyone how to live their live, but that just does not match up with me to well.

Exactly! Being friends with someone with certain views is different from dating them.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
ROFL :biggrin1: One of my bestfriends sends me bible quote's everyday and goes to church every Sunday. She does not want to meet the wrong man and waste time on a non-religious man...

and always has sex on the first date:rolleyes:

Go figure!

I met a woman at a bar a couple of months ago and got a BJ from her at a Motel 6. We had to check out early so she wouldn't be late for church. True story.

D

deleted356736

You can have different religious views to a partner and make it work: my wife is Christian and I'm agnostic, and we agree to respect each other's views. But this wouldn't work with an obsessive Christian, who will always be trying to convert a non-believer to save their soul. The other problem is that Christianity is anti-sex, so there's no possibility of sex before marriage. Even after marriage, Christian sexual guilt can often lead to a plain, boring and vanilla sex life.

My wife was waiting for marriage, but we ended up having sex anyway (her first time). It was okay, as you'd expect for her first time. After a while there were a few too many sexual boundaries for my liking, so we had to deal with those. She enjoyed sex in her own way, and she always was in the mood for me, but we needed to build some variety into our sex life. We eventually got there, but it was hard work.

On the whole, I would steer clear of a Christian believer.