Would you got out with a super religious girl ?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are joking, of course.

No I'm not.
If you look at the people, then yes, many Christians appear anti-sex. But if you actually read the bible, it's not anti-sex.

Don't judge the source by the practitioners of it. Human beings are by nature hypocrites, and few people, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist etc. truly adhere to what they say they believe. They try and twist the source to fit what they want-rather than just own up to what the book actually says.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having been raised in an ultra-Christian environment for part of my childhood, I would have to say, "Hell no!"

It would bring me so much unhappiness and I could never tolerate being around people who hate gay people or who are ignorant about other cultures and religions.

well, since not all of us are like that, let's put down the wide brush, shall we? ;)

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've had an on again, off again relationship with a tall beautiful blond who came from a very religious upbringing and even attended a prestigious religious/christian university. we definitely don't share the same religious beliefs but we share an incredible sexual energy. she is very in touch with her sexuality to the point where she is a multi-orgasmic squirter. we have very intense sex for long periods of time together and i am always astounded by the number of her orgasms and the volume of ejaculatory fluid that comes out of her. it literally boggles my mind. she loves to have sex with her standing and bent forward while i fuck her hard from behind and when she cums her vaginal muscles pop my cock out of her and it seems like a quart of fluid gushes on to the floor. there is a slight slope to my bedroom floor and her "river" often runs all the way into my living room...and then she is quickly ready for more. point being don't let religious differences get in the way of what could potentially be a compatible mate in other regards.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I had a date with a girl last night and actually had a good time. Movies and Dinner type thing. She is very nice, but every 5 miinutes its about the bible. I think she likes me, but is already tyring to convert me :(. Should I run far far away ?

Every 5 minutes about the bible is gonna get old real fast. I mean it's cool if you're religious, but talk about something else you know.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heh. My agnostic buddy recently got stuck with a Wiccan. He was dating her casually, but she got knocked up within the first 2 months. They don't know who's baby it is because she was seeing another guy right before him, but that didn't stop her from moving in (3 months into the relationship). She's a nice girl, but when she starts talking about being possessed by gods, talking to trees and being tormented on the Astral plane by her ex-boyfriend, there's no denying that she's batshit crazy. Early in the relationship she claimed to make six-figures as a saleswoman, but come to find out, she's broke in reality. She recently quit her job to become a mommy which means her vehicle (company car) is gone now, smokes weed daily (while pregnant), is also into LSD (helps with the tree-talking) when she's not pregnant, and like most hippies, is about the most boring person in the world which is why she has to do all this weird shit to feel special.

It will not end well.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, since not all of us are like that, let's put down the wide brush, shall we? ;)

This is true, but I still wouldn't date someone very religious. We wouldn't be compatible! There would be fights. Lots of fights. Trust me on this.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently had a blissful 48 hours with a guy who'd come up from Key West for the long Memorial Day weekend. About 12 hours into it be told me that he considers himself a devout Christian, to which I replied that I wasn't at all. It didn't interfere with the incredible sex one bit, and the topic of his piety wasn't brought up again. But he was hardly a Bible-quoting fanatic and (obviously) not a charismatic/fundamentalist.

I'm planning a follow-up trip down there in July, as I'm fairly smitten: he conforms to all (not just some) of my criteria. During that trip I think we'll have to discuss his religiosity in greater depth; in and of itself, spirituality is not a deal-breaker for me at all, but how it's expressed might be if he feels that his spirituality entitles him to forming negative opinions and judgments of non-believers. But, again, I found no evidence of that in our time spent together.

I learned long ago that there are two things one must never question a Latino about: his personal relationship with his mother and his personal relationship with Jesus.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true, but I still wouldn't date someone very religious. We wouldn't be compatible! There would be fights. Lots of fights. Trust me on this.

oh, absolutely. i understand that. like i said before, i've dated girls who were too religious and girls who weren't religious enough, as well as girls who were too...differently religious. spiritual compatibility is utterly important...just want to make sure we're not painting all of us Christians as sexually repressed ignorant homophobes. i can love God and booty all the same. ;)

D

deleted356736

No I'm not.
If you look at the people, then yes, many Christians appear anti-sex. But if you actually read the bible, it's not anti-sex.

Don't judge the source by the practitioners of it. Human beings are by nature hypocrites, and few people, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist etc. truly adhere to what they say they believe. They try and twist the source to fit what they want-rather than just own up to what the book actually says.

The Bible is anti-sex, especially the writings of Paul of Tsarsis, which make up the bulk of current Christian theology (and my late father studied theology, a lot of which I gleaned from his best mate, my Godfather). I can go into the meeting at Nicea, the way the Roman emporer decided the future of the religion by determining the Pauline view over the Gnostic view, which writings would be included in the Bible and which would be discarded, and so on, but I'm sure you know all that. In any case, Paul wrote a lot about celibacy and other sexual issues, and it's thought that he was either a repressed homosexual, or he had some other major psycho-sexual issues.

I also studied anthropological psychology, and I know a lot about how human culture behaves when not constrained by religous beliefs. That is, they seek sexual pleasure without harming other people, and don't tie themselves into knots over evil temptations (actually, most cultures don't even have a concept of 'evil'). The one thing these cultures were not was hypocritical. If a married man was allowed to have sex with another woman, then his wife was allowed to have sex with another man. It was all straight-up, remarkably so.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
guess it sort of depends on which religon I mean some people could say super religous means that they will only go out with someone the same religon...etc

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, let me give you another perspective - I'm a born-again, Holy Ghost-baptized Christian, but I'm not a Bible beater, holier than thou, judgmental Christian. I do not like organized religion, prefer unorganized "house" churches and can only go to church once a month because of my schedule in taking care of my handicapped daughter, but I believe Jesus Christ was the Son of God and died to atone for mankind's sins - that does NOT mean I'll be all up in your face trying to "convert" you.

Instead, I'll love you, be non-judgmental,
and follow Christ's example in living my life.
I will not, however, hop into bed with you either, NOT because I think I'll go to hell if I do, but because I MUST have love with my sex - the love HAS to come first. Then, if love IS there, I'll screw the heck out of you and not let you up for air - because to me, sex with love is one of the most spiritual things on earth. Of course, I've only been in love with one man in my life and am not sure I even CAN love again, but I want to try.

I admit I'm a weird Christian - I am very sexual/sexy and LOVE sex WITH love - am very open and honest - and most regular Christians would ostracize me for being part of this website, posting pics, etc., but I have discovered that I am both spiritual AND sexual, therefore I combine the two into a healthy blend and avoid being judgmental or preachy or any other "negative" Christian trait.

Jesus Christ was ALL about love, and most modern-day Christians have forgotten that LONG ago. HE did not stone the adulteress but forgave her. I want to be like HIM, not these TV evangelists, or fundamentalist hypocrites who preach hellfire and damnation yet can't stay faithful to their wives but sleep around (some with men). If so-called Christians would get back to a Christ-centered life, they wouldn't be pointing the finger at others, but loving them instead.

No wonder so many of you run away - I don't blame you.

Sorry, had to post my two cents.

Last edited:

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a date with a girl last night and actually had a good time. Movies and Dinner type thing. She is very nice, but every 5 miinutes its about the bible. I think she likes me, but is already tyring to convert me :(. Should I run far far away ?

Unless you yourself are already quite religiously inclined, my advice is: Run fast and far!

As a young man, I went out with some girls who were strongly religious, but I never got much interested in them. Later, as a casually religious person myself, I married a woman who was a bit more religious than I, but still fairly casual about it.

Sadly, over the course of our marriage, she became more and more seriously religious, and I became steadily less religious, to the point of becoming a convinced agnostic. (I jokingly like to characterize myself as a "born-again" agnostic who is, for all practical purposes, an atheist.) The clash between our religious views was a major factor in our divorce.

Religious belief, or the lack of it, can lead to major conflicts between individuals--and, as is tragically obvious in the world today, between nations and cultures!

Nowadays, my "creed" is this: A mythology is someone else's religion, different enough from your own for its absurdity to be obvious.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would not date a super religious girl. I find it infuriating when someone gets preachy with me.

My first gf was religious, but because she didn't push it on me I was OK with that. However I never got to watch any science programs on the big bang when she was around, and just not on. I like explosions. :(

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, let me give you another perspective - I'm a born-again, Holy Ghost-baptized Christian, but I'm not a Bible beater, holier than thou, judgmental Christian. I do not like organized religion, prefer unorganized "house" churches and can only go to church once a month because of my schedule in taking care of my handicapped daughter, but I believe Jesus Christ was the Son of God and died to atone for mankind's sins - that does NOT mean I'll be all up in your face trying to "convert" you.

Instead, I'll love you, be non-judgmental, and follow Christ's example in living my life.
I will not, however, hop into bed with you either, NOT because I think I'll go to hell if I do, but because I MUST have love with my sex - the love HAS to come first. Then, if love IS there, I'll screw the heck out of you and not let you up for air - because to me, sex with love is one of the most spiritual things on earth. Of course, I've only been in love with one man in my life and am not sure I even CAN love again, but I want to try.

I admit I'm a weird Christian - I am very sexual/sexy and LOVE sex WITH love - am very open and honest - and most regular Christians would ostracize me for being part of this website, posting pics, etc., but I have discovered that I am both spiritual AND sexual, therefore I combine the two into a healthy blend and avoid being judgmental or preachy or any other "negative" Christian trait.

Jesus Christ was ALL about love, and most modern-day Christians have forgotten that LONG ago. HE did not stone the adulteress but forgave her. I want to be like HIM, not these TV evangelists, or fundamentalist hypocrites who preach hellfire and damnation yet can't stay faithful to their wives but sleep around (some with men). If so-called Christians would get back to a Christ-centered life, they wouldn't be pointing the finger at others, but loving them instead.

No wonder so many of you run away - I don't blame you.

Sorry, had to post my two cents.

pretty much my view exactly. :cool:

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

turn the situation on its head and try to corrupt her

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dated a gurl that was real religious and went to a religious college.She wouldn't talk about nothing but religious stuff.One night,the night I was gonna end it,we were sitting in my car over looking the mountains.I said we need to talk.As I turned to face her she leaned over and kisses me deeply.Shocked, I ask her where that came from.She I could do anything to her as long as I didn't stick it in her.Then she blew me and I did everything but pop her cherry.She is the only girl I have ever been with that was a virgin.Her hymen was 100% intact.A few gurls claimed to be virgins but I can usually tell when I see it.