Would you have a baby boy circumcised after wathing circ video

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_tim001, May 16, 2011.

1. B_tim001

B_tim001 New Member

Look at (link removed...images of minors) that video.. it changed my mind. Would any of yours?

#1 B_tim001, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
  2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    but they will still argue that he will never remember it so be it

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    No links to minors allowed.

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Look for the Stamford medical center videos. They show a real baby circ with different devices. No dubbed sound of baby crying which are added to the anti-circ vdeos.

5. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Ummm....My BIL and Sis had my nephew circ'd and he said it was the worst thing he ever went through (my BIL) He says that my nephew was shreiking at the top of his lungs, so, please, just because some babies don't scream, doesn't mean all don't, and that they aren't feeling pain (as is implied by you saying :dubbrd crying added by anti-circ groups.) My sis said she and my BIL almost passed out.

They are not sure if they would do it again (well he isn't, she knows she wouldn't do it again)

6. B_tim001

B_tim001 New Member

@ SirConcis in most cases there is no anestesia used so please don't troll

7. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Das ist Propaganda!

Unless you're into gore, a medical student, or both, no medical procedure, whether life-saving or not, is pleasant to watch.

8. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    These days, anesthesia is most common. If you have a doc not using it, he hasn't gotten with the times.

9. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

The needle still hurts going in, and then it burns like the dickens before it numbs. I have had my share of being anesthitized over the years. nd no, not on my cock, though that is happening next tuesday, so i will let you know how unpleasant it is cyst removal)

Sis said it was horrid watching him restrained, BIL said that also added to it.

Not trying to sway one way or other, just wanted to point out that it does hurt, not all cries are necessarily dubbed. Just didn't like the implied "they are faking it" tone.

I am also sharing my limited exerience on this matter, second hand though it is, I have lived with my Sis and BIL for a while now and were here when my nephew was born till present. So not so, so second hand.

10. Afflicted

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it is your opinion and decision if you get your baby circumsized or not, and forcing that opinion on others is wrong.

11. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol.....but yeah back to the original question of the thread, any man or any person for that matter who isn't completely demented and deprave would be very disturbed by that video. I was actually present in the room, i probably would have been sick. Put any man up to being tied down so he can have part of his dick clamped and cut off and he'll tell you to fuck off or just punch you in the face. And the argument about "they won't remember it" is a cop out. It still permanently affects the poor boy for the rest of his life. Kids might not remember being beaten as a young child, but it's proven that affects kids for the rest of their lives too. hhhhmmmmm.............

12. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

If forcing that opinion on others is wrong, then why is it not wrong to have your baby circumcised unless it's medically indicated? Aren't you forcing your decision on him?

13. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was about to post that!

14. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

This has to be the stupidest arguement in the world. Why do people project their own weirdnesses on their boys? male circumcision is not bad..It helps with cleanliness and truth be told their is no loss of sensation.This whole "debate is made by irrational people with issues.

15. mandoman

Gold Member

Excuse me?
    I was getting suited up to go see my newborn, 37 years ago. While I was scrubbing with disinfectant, I heard a sound that I thought was a baby being murdered. I ran into the next room. It was a baby being circumcised without anesthesia. He made a sound that I did not believe a human was capable of making, it was so desperate and primal.
    The hair stood up on the back of my neck. I ran out shaking. A nurse came up to me, and told me it was a shame I had gotten scrubbed. My boy was about to go in for his circumcision. I told her, "the fuck he is, have you checked his paperwork".
    To this day, the image deeply, deeply disturbs me.

I know you want everything to be rosy in circumcision land.
    Your experience, being an adult with anesthesia, bears no resemblance to what they go through. The glans is attached to the head, and they rip the two apart with what the medical community euphemistically refers to as 'blunt trauma'.
    Most babies don't get the anesthesia. Either that, or the doctor doesn't have the patience to wait the time it takes to be fully effective.

I can think of no better torture. Can you, when you picture a knife going through your unanesthetized genitals?
    Don't be gratuitous.

16. mandoman

Gold Member

The AMA started demanding it in 1998 or 1999.
    That doesn't mean it is happening.
    The last doctor poll I saw had those who used anesthesia for infant circumcisions at 14%.

#16 mandoman, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  17. mandoman

Gold Member

Why do people project bad hygiene on uncircumcised men?
    Their genitals are easier to clean than womens'. No man is going to risk getting rejected for sex, because his dick was dirty...at least no one with any self respect.

Like you would know whether their was any loss of sensation.
    Do you think if you removed 50% of the skin of your face, there might be a loss of sensation in it? Why do you think a penis would be any different?

18. englad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

The cleanliness issue is fair enough for a desert people with no access to water! Why not use some fucking water and soap!

19. Somebody2Love

Somebody2Love New Member

Albums:
    If your cut at birth, how would you know about the sensation being different?

PS. womens perspective

20. TheIrishStallion

TheIrishStallion New Member

Albums:
    No, it's the child's decision whether he wants a healthy organ removed or not. not the parents. I'm glad that my rights as a human being were respected.

edit: lived with my entire penis for 18 years, not a single infection. why, you might ask? Because I bathe regularly like a normal person. seriously, all this hygiene crap is bullshit. it literally takes like 8 seconds to peel the skin back, scrub, and then continue bathing.

#20 TheIrishStallion, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted