Would you have cosmetic surgery to make yourself more appealing?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an automobile accident and had some cosmetic reconstruction surgery for a couple of issues that I could not live with. Because of that I think it is perhaps for the best that I don't have further surgery now for vanity purposes of trying to reverse aging; I have a feeling it might make matters worse. I can live with aging gracefully. Besides I usually meet people socially after dark in places with subtle lighting and everyone tells me I look fabulous.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a good friend who is a plastic surgeon and I spend quite a bit of time with him and his associates at his offices. I am sometimes appalled at what people (and, yes, usually women it seems) will do to make themselves look "better". You can always tell who has had work done and this alone makes the whole thing a little...unappealing. As my friend tells me, there is nothing more frightening than seeing the wives at a plastic surgeons' convention.

If you're gonna do work, at least make it look like you are aging graciously. Don't try to make it look like you haven't aged at all. It doesn't work...at all.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nah, I don't like doing things that hurt if they are avoidable. Exercising to stay in tone does not have to hurt. I even try to do Kegels with a spotter :tongue:

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an automobile accident and had some cosmetic reconstruction surgery for a couple of issues that I could not live with. Because of that I think it is perhaps for the best that I don't have further surgery now for vanity purposes of trying to reverse aging; I have a feeling it might make matters worse. I can live with aging gracefully. Besides I usually meet people socially after dark in places with subtle lighting and everyone tells me I look fabulous.

I really did'nt start this thread for reconstructive cosmetic surgery, but I am very happy that you were able to do that.

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wouldn't have any work done for the purpose of making myself look differently or "better." I'm comfortable with myself, and am not going to change my looks based on other peoples opinions of what they think I should look like. I would however have cosmetic surgery done if I were repairing an injury or something similar.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Great name calling......do you need another moderator?
No, Chief Needs-A-Bra. No moderators needed here.

You said I "raped, killed, and sodomized the English language". Where did you see me do that?

BTW, "did'nt" is not a word. Don't you know how to do contractions? You really are a fuckwit, and have a stunningly aggressive way of proving it.

Or are you just drunk, or Stronzo?