Would you have cosmetic surgery to make yourself more appealing?

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
34- 35 years working in the Aussie sun...having the basal cell doodads cut out is enough surgery for me.

Slip, Slop Slap. And stay under the trees between 11 and 3. You don't know my age or where i live in australia so don't make judgements on me based on sun awareness. :rolleyes:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You're not a moderator, if you were it would say moderator like it does for nudeyorker

and wtf is your problem :rolleyes:
I was answering a question. WTF is your problem? Can't you fucking read?

Put out the doob, go get some fresh air, come back in, and read the fucking thread again.

Dullard.

Last edited:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was answering a question. WTF is your problem? Can't you fucking read?

Put out the doob, go get some fresh air, come back in, and read the fucking thread again.

Dullard.

You said you were a moderator and judging by your post count, maybe you should get some fresh air since all you do is post on here

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he did it originally because he was too stupid to know better.

he continues to do it because he likes getting on people's nerves.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You said you were a moderator and judging by your post count, maybe you should get some fresh air since all you do is post on here
That's not what was said at all. You really are just not too bright, are you? I am not going to explain it to you. If you were capable of understanding, you already would.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh god, it's like watching a cat play with a mouse...

Anyway, back to the OP - no, personally, I wouldn't have cosmetic surgery. Just because the surgery is for cosmetic reasons, doesn't make it any less serious or the inherent risks any less. I'm not going to leave my kid without a mother purely for vanity. Would I have done it at 18 if I'd had the funds? Probably.

That being said, who knows how I'd feel if I ever needed reconstructive surgery - fortunately I've never been in that position.

The idea of doing it to 'appeal' to someone else... yeah, the money would be better spent on counselling IMO.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he did it originally because he was too stupid to know better.

he continues to do it because he likes getting on people's nerves.

I've explained why I chose to punctuate that one word differently. I do'nt need to do that again. The vast majority here do not follow proper spelling and punctuation rules. You and I are both guily of this as well. If the shifting of an apostrophe gives you that much trouble, you should CAPITALISE on this information and piss off. Insults, name calling, and spelling correction are usually a last resort tactic. Most forums/ moderators do not allow this kind of childish behavior for obvious reasons.

Fucking pathetic.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've explained why I chose to punctuate that one word differently. I do'nt need to do that again. The vast majority here do not follow proper spelling and punctuation rules. You and I are both guily of this as well. If the shifting of an apostrophe gives you that much trouble, you should CAPITALISE on this information and piss off. Insults, name calling, and spelling correction are usually a last resort tactic. Most forums/ moderators do not allow this kind of childish behavior for obvious reasons.

Fucking pathetic.

There was a time when people who wrote sloppy, ungrammatical bullshit like yours got banned early on in their memberships and were not allowed to return. You're lucky the rules have slackened to the point they have, or your ass would have been gone long ago. Freedom of expression does not entail the right to vandalize with impunity. The good people around here will call you on your shit and will keep at it until you either straighten up our fuck off.

Can't end the thread without saying something about manboobs.