Would you have done it?

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
This actually happened to me about 15 years ago. I was 35ish at the time.

I worked for a shipyard contractor. One day I was sent, alone, to a shipyard that I had never before been to.

I didn’t know my way around, and the place was a maze. Construction, people, cranes, forklifts. Sailors. Civilians.

I wandered about for a few minutes, thinking the place couldn’t be that big and I’d locate my destination. I didn’t.

A fellow hurriedly exited a dumpy-looking, run-down office complex. I figured I’d go in and ask directions. I stepped inside—

It was a dumpy, abandoned, cluttered office smack-dab in the middle of a beehive of activity.

I was instantly greeted by a 20ish goddess who could have stepped straight out of a Playboy photo spread. She was hot! She zipped closed her coveralls over an ample set of breasts, looked me right in the eye and said, “I’d do you.”

Ever heard of a Zipless Fuck?

She meant—NOW!

At this instant I became aware of a second couple that was hurriedly putting on their clothes behind her—

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
I didn’t do it.

That’s why I’m taking this survey. I have wondered about this ever since.

Before I answered her, my mind raced with: How many other guys has she been with today? Yesterday?

And then--my wife knows me like a book. If I so much as lean-the-opposite-way-I- usually-do to pass gas—she knows. And at that time, we were taking our boys to church every Sunday—

Christ, I didn’t even know if I could get it up!

Epilogue: Before I left that facility I caught the goddess studying me from a distance. We locked eyes for a moment. I sensed that she was wondering what was wrong--with her. With me. That I somehow didn’t find her worthy! (Cripe—talk about a no-win situation!)

I’ve been wondering ever since! Did I do the right thing?

Through the years I have come to the conclusion that life is not black and white. There is no right or wrong. It’s all shades of gray.

kracken: Absolutely I would have said no and walked away.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
"where has she been?"

"How many other guys has she screwed today? yesterday?"

"What if we get caught? I could lose my job."

That's why I didn't do it.

...that and I'm not in to "Sloppy seconds" if you know what I mean.

But I'll always wonder about it.

aloofman is right. "I never thought it could happen to me."

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a married man I'd have done exactly what you did, leave her alone. And if single I would have had the same thoughts about desease, etc. And as a side note, at your size you would not be getting sloppy seconds. They might have been messy, but not sloppy.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. Cheating, in my eyes, is one of the lowest things you could possibly do to someone, especially if yer in love and married. If you did act on it brah, I'd have no respect for you. Trust is very important in a relationship. Lose that and it's over. The first person I fell in love with cheated on me. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and she did it again. So like, when it comes to cheating, cheat once and the relationship is over.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by malito@May 2 2005, 08:32 AM
As a married man I'd have done exactly what you did, leave her alone. And if single I would have had the same thoughts about desease, etc. And as a side note, at your size you would not be getting sloppy seconds. They might have been messy, but not sloppy.
[post=307115]Quoted post[/post]​

Since yer married I can ask you this. Would you have considered it like the topic creator?

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@May 2 2005, 09:52 AM
No. Cheating, in my eyes, is one of the lowest things you could possibly do to someone, especially if yer in love and married. If you did act on it brah, I'd have no respect for you. Trust is very important in a relationship. Lose that and it's over. The first person I fell in love with cheated on me. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and she did it again. So like, when it comes to cheating, cheat once and the relationship is over.
[post=307154]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with Nixxy 100%. You absolutely made the right choice, and it has nothing to do with the possibility of disease. I've had a similar temptation and turned it down also, and would turn it down again in a heartbeat. Truth is, I wouldn't trade my wife for anyone else on earth, no matter how good they look. That's what being in love is about, IMHO.

B-man

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy+May 2 2005, 05:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; May 2 2005, 05:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-malito@May 2 2005, 08:32 AM
As a married man I&#39;d have done exactly what you did, leave her alone. And if single I would have had the same thoughts about desease, etc. And as a side note, at your size you would not be getting sloppy seconds. They might have been messy, but not sloppy.

Since yer married I can ask you this. Would you have considered it like the topic creator?
[post=307157]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I believe in total commitment to the one i love. We have been married for 30 years and loyalty is one of the most important things i can think of. Answer to your ?? is no.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by malito+May 2 2005, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(malito &#064; May 2 2005, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by surferboy@May 2 2005, 05:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-malito
@May 2 2005, 08:32 AM
As a married man I&#39;d have done exactly what you did, leave her alone. And if single I would have had the same thoughts about desease, etc. And as a side note, at your size you would not be getting sloppy seconds. They might have been messy, but not sloppy.

[post=307157]Quoted post[/post]​
I believe in total commitment to the one i love. We have been married for 30 years and loyalty is one of the most important things i can think of. Answer to your ?? is no.
[post=307283]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Totally glad to hear it brah. Like I said, trust is VERY important to a relationship. Never break it, even if yer only in lust with said person.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I’m wondering where the (up to now) 15 “yes, I would have done it” votes are coming from. Perhaps someone who voted yes could give some insight as to why you would be willing to risk your marriage and reputation on some tramp. I just don’t understand where 40% of people who have responded would risk their marriage, health, (STD’s) and from the description very likely their livelihood (Sex at work, on company property and company time is often frowned on) for a “lady” who may or may not even be any good in the sack.

Bif 9X65- Do you mind my asking why dwell on it now? If you are still married, you dodged a possible bullet. If not, you are looking back on a possible situation with more knowledge about what happened in the years subsequent to your “opportunity.”

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This whole set up sounds like a fun house in a location where a lot of males work. No male, single/married/gay/straight would fall for this simply because there are too many opportunities for bad bugs and ruining you life forever. If it sounds or even looks to good to be true it must be avoided.

Long life and lots of fun for the long haul is far superior for a few brief moments of pleasure.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
Yes. I&#39;m still happily married to the same woman.

Not so much “dwelling on it.”

I&#39;ll always wonder...what would it have been like?

And would other guys have done it?

(SIDE NOTE: Women get propositioned all the time. And women grow up dealing with who has the bigger boobs--so penis size and a gal propositioning a guy are reversals of issues women deal with all the time.)

Course there is always the question of whether the guys are answering honestly. 60% decline, 40% accept is interesting.

I figured the stats would be 5% decline the offer and 95% accept—really&#33; I figured I’d be the “Lone Mohican.”

Looks like there are more Mohicans in these woods than I thought&#33;

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by bif9x65@May 6 2005, 06:36 AM
Yes. I&#39;m still happily married to the same woman.

Not so much “dwelling on it.”

I&#39;ll always wonder...what would it have been like?

And would other guys have done it?

(SIDE NOTE: Women get propositioned all the time. And women grow up dealing with who has the bigger boobs--so penis size and a gal propositioning a guy are reversals of issues women deal with all the time.)

Course there is always the question of whether the guys are answering honestly. 60% decline, 40% accept is interesting.

I figured the stats would be 5% decline the offer and 95% accept—really&#33; I figured I’d be the “Lone Mohican.”

Looks like there are more Mohicans in these woods than I thought&#33;
[post=308513]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;d say thinking "what could have been" for 15 years is dwelling dude... :glare: