Would you have sex with a clone of you?

Would you have sex with someone who looked exactly like you?

• Yes

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • Now

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Riding the Fence / Don't Know

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uhm, why are we not given the option to vote "no"?

"Now" is "No". I was just typing a little too fast, and forgot to do my spellchecking due-dilligence before I clicked to accept the poll. Sorry.

Thanks.:biggrin1: :smile:

dillia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I thought.. Hell yeah.. I want to know what I feel like.

But then.. ewww... That would be weird. Unless, if I suddenly changed into a man. I'd do it.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's perhaps telling about the inner workings of my psyche that I thought of a question similiar to this a few weeks ago but didn't post it :) I voted "now" but I meant to vote 'yeah' sure! I misunderstood the 'now' thing until I read about the typo. But yeah, I'd do me, NOW. Honestly that's not narcicissm....it's just human nature. I'm not that great looking and if the 'other me' were willing, it'd be hot as hell.

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it would be really great if the clone were the more dominate . almost like a version of myself that i'm not in touch with. i almost like not only would he know my deeper desires and bring them to the surface but he would show me an aspect of myself i could be. to see a version of yourself being something you'd like to be would be the strongest motivation in the world. that's why i'm "twinn" ,i'm a gemini and i've always wanted have an identical twin to be all the things i'm not....

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absofuckinlutely! I can't think of any other pussy in the world that I'd like to tongue more than my own. Familiar, clean and tasty, responds well...yep, count me in! :tongue:

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's perhaps telling about the inner workings of my psyche that I thought of a question similiar to this a few weeks ago but didn't post it :) I voted "now" but I meant to vote 'yeah' sure! I misunderstood the 'now' thing until I read about the typo. But yeah, I'd do me, NOW. Honestly that's not narcicissm....it's just human nature. I'm not that great looking and if the 'other me' were willing, it'd be hot as hell.

you're an interesting guy piston...what was your take on this question? you've peeked my interest....satisfy me....

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once had sex with a guy who looked almost exactly like me. I was a very strange sensation but I did get off on it.

So yes, I think my curiosity would get the best of me besides I would want to see if I really am a great lover. lol.

Of course! I can give myself tips on techniques.

EDIT: Once again I go into sex with the expectation of criticizing myself.

Fuck that.

I'd pound my ass silly and shoot a huge load down my own throat.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once discovered that I had a dick twin: same exact length, breadth, curve...everything! As he was also a strict top, we didn't get much further than some oral, which while challenging, we agreed, was hardly worth all the fuss we'd both heard so often.

For the months we hung out, we were mostly drinking buddies. After a couple of shots we'd brag about our being dick twins and occasionally haul out the knobs for a hands-on inspection.

On one occasion we brought a bottom back and took turns on him. He agreed that we were in every way identical in cock and balls. He had a nicer ass, I had better legs, we each had essentially the same chest, but he didn't have the spark-plug nipples I do and never understood why they were such a requirement for me.