Would you have sex with a man you found very ugly

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know why exactly, but your comment made me laugh, Rubi.

Mercy fucks aside (and I generally find I'm not into them), a good body trumps just about anything when I am looking at a guy. Still, things like a large dick or big fleshy nipples do grab the attention.

And, to be fair to my hetero inclinations... oh, different thread somewhere... this one is about guys.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will add this anecdote that I read in a 'dirty book' many years ago.

Basically, this woman went round to her friend's house to clean it while she was hospitalised. The woman's husband was there. She said he was a dirty ugly pig or something like that...think string vest, you can imagine.

Anyways she's doing the cleaning and one of her 40DD boobs pops out (she only has a coat on and bra and panties). The guy starts masturbating in front of her. She says "it was the biggest, thickest thing I've ever seen"...at least ten inches etc etc. She also mentions her friend was "hard-pressed to upstage a pair of tennis balls." So they have sex.

Stories in men's magazines are probably rarely true but maybe there is SOME truth in it? I can imagine guys who would just start wanking in front of women...

I offer this unto you so that you may decide for yourselves...

My answer is, anything is possible and many things that COULD happen have already happened at least once on this earth...

I would say its a rarity though, that a girl will go with an ugly guy for his cock. I will tell you this though - my ex is dating someone who looks like Chunk from the goonies...only because of his money! He is a lot older than her and, she told me, has a small(er) cock. Before she cut contact that is.

This has turned into an essay...but money is a greater motivator than cock. Money and status is what many women want. Apparently some study said that. And I think most girls have 'standards' as regards who they sleep with. You would hope. But then, ugly people need love too!

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Power is an aphrodisiac. If money, or muscles, or celebrity status represents power, many people are turned on.

Sexual arrousal in another person can also override our better senses. I think that may be part of why large dicks are such a fascination: they can look aroused even when they are not.

In the end we've got to have the mental and emotional strength to know what we want and appreciate regardless of someone's endowments or "power."

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to find more than just the cock attractive (otherwise, that's what dildos are for, right?)

Now that I think about it, I have to find more than the cock, body, and face attractive. There's got to be something going on between the ears, too.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try to find someone about as ugly or pretty as me, as well as in the brains department. Someone that is too far or below in looks or brains can be a terrible mismatch, causing envies and jealousies to spring up.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never adored "bear" types, but there are plenty of knock-outs that do.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having had sex for reasons I can't seem to fathom with men that were ugly and not all that well endowed, and didn't really have great personalities...

I'm going to say yes.

But I'm not going to pretend to be able to explain it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having had sex for reasons I can't seem to fathom with men that were ugly and not all that well endowed, and didn't really have great personalities...

I'm going to say yes.

But I'm not going to pretend to be able to explain it.

:biggrin1: I've done this too! :eek:

But bad teeth are an absolute deal-breaker.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I would not have sex with someone I wasn`t attracted to.

It doesn`t mean they have to be drop dead gorgeous, as there are drop dead gorgeous guys I find repulsive. Likewise there are less attractive guys that I am attracted to. However I don`t think I could ever be attracted to someone that is truly ugly.

Would a guy having an amazing penis, but few other qualities attract me, difficult to know really.

So I havn`t a clue.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...money is a greater motivator than cock. Money and status is what many women want. Apparently some study said that. And I think most girls have 'standards' as regards who they sleep with.

I'd like to respectfully disagree with that statement (although of course I can only speak for myself).

I'm more interested in intellect, honesty, emotional intimacy, strength of character and communication than MONEY. Anyone can have money! But how many people really possess all of the aforementioned qualities? Too few.

Though I do admit that I tend to be attracted to men with a well-proportioned body more often than not, if he doesn't have a personality of his own and a solid head on his shoulders, the relationship will never stand the test of time. (I know, because I've tried...)

As well, "ugliness" is relative. From a woman's standpoint, I'd say that there are many factors that go into our evaluation of whether a man is "attractive" or "ugly" to us, such as familiarities we might see in a certain look or expression, mannerisms, habits, pattern of speech...the list goes on.

I'd also like to mention that I particularly like off-centred teeth. (Think David Bowie's teeth once upon a time!) They add a lot of character to a man's face, in my opinion. :cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, whether I would , I suppose, is a moot point. Fact is I have done so! Why, I don't know unless the power that attracts is greater than the power that repulses? Yes, that must be it...the incredible force of penis attraction transcends the repulsive force of ugliness!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Cmon hot ladies, give us inferior male specimens a chance. We have lots to offer other than great looks, awesome athletic ability, huge penis, great social skills, non nerdy and retarded laughs, great natural smells, lean muscles and nice 6 packs, perfect hair without crazy bald spots or hair going uncontrollable directions. No we inferior male specimens may not have this, but what we do have, is genuine personality, a personality not formed by social interactions and experience, no its a real personality. Probably not what you prefer, but its what is realy best :) So hot sexy mama's, let us throw you the bone... at least once. Im going to make a charity called "The make a inferior specimen happy" lol. Do it. Save lifes. Only you can.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO!

I would, however, have sex with a woman just because she was beautiful or sexy!

That is, if she would let me.:mad:

I do think money, looks, physique, endowment, social status, personality, intelligence, ect. are all bargaining tools. They vary in importance from one person to another. Very few men (or women) will have all of them.
How many, and which ones are needed for one to be attractive is a personal preference. This all goes back to the old "what do women want" (or men for that matter) question. I wish I knew the answer.

I know it varies so much, but there must be some common traits that women look for. I wish I knew which ones I have and don't have. Just so I would know what I need to work on the most. I know some things can't be changed, but some can.