Would You Have Sex With A Married Person?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Oct 27, 2007.

?

Would You Have Sex With A Married Person?

1. Yes

149 vote(s)
    74.5%
  2. No

51 vote(s)
    25.5%
  1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

You see, last night cosmic forces aligned two hot MILFS in the seats next to myself and my friend. We got talking to them. Then they went to another pub, they told us which one. We finished our drinks then went there. Then we sat there for a bit across from them. I went over and reintroduced myself.

The culmination was her saying 'You can't be [x age], you're so intelligent etc :biggrin1:. I've got a husband and a son/daughter (I forget) but I'd still fuck you. What's your number?'

I dunno if this was drunken playing about but I did an exaggerated gasp and said 'whoa' and then somehow declined nicely. They left after that. She lives quite far away. Her friend has a daughter who works at the pub we were in last night though so we could...stalk them? lol or just casually bump into them.

My questions however are thus:

1. Would you have sex with a married man/woman?
    2. Are there any criteria that need to be met in order for you to do so?
    3. Have you already done this (either ONS or an 'affair')? What was it like?

Thanks.

PS the poll is anonymous

2. Osiris

Gold Member

I have done it three times. My first time I was unaware the woman was married until her husband confronted me. To answer your questions:

1. Possibly. When I was younger it would have been a yes.
    2. Can't be more than a one night stand, it isn't revenge sex, it is what it is (just sex), and it remains private.
    3. Yes as stated and the sex was phenomenal. Other than the first one (husband was actually cool after he realized I had no clue she was his wife), the two women were great. One was a one night stand, the other was a weekly meet up until she said she wanted to leave her husband and marry me. I wasn't ready to marry (I was 20). It went badly, more for her than me.

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Cool. We (myself and my mate) only last night decided to go for older women and magically they appeared.

My main worry was the husband finding out and going crazy and coming after me (lol)...still, I feel it was mayhap a missed opportunity. We actually got on well and I can't remember what we were talking about but it was enjoyable :smile:

So the husband doesn't go crazy? Or is it just he doesn't find out? lol maybe next time I'll say yes.

4. viking1

Gold Member

No, I wouldn't have sex with a married woman. I feel that I would be hurting somebody if I did that. I have enough respect for others not to do that.
    Not that I've ever had the opportunity anyway...

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

I did have an initial moral aversion to it. But she so pretty...

But if she is instigating it, coming on to you, how good can the marriage be?

6. Osiris

Gold Member

Hence why you have to know the boundaries. Hotmilf has said that she and her man swing, but they do not do it "close to home". There is a possibility that you could be dealing with a woman who is in an open marriage. You could be dealing with a woman who is seperated from her husband. One of mine was seperated and had been for almost 10 years. The reason they hadn't divorced was their business they owned.

The hard part is you don't figure this all out and you don't exactly carry screening forms to a bar.

If you guys hook up with them again and as you say, the daughter works at that pub, pay attention to how the daughter reacts to you and your mate. If she is aware of what her mother is doing and she doesn't look like she is disapproving, strike up a convo with her. Start it off light, "That's your mum? WOW! She doesn't look an age to have a daughter old enough to work in a pub."

See what I am getting at?

The husband thing is why you do NOT want a woman looking for revenge sex because the goal of that is to piss off a husband and she WILL tell him you slept with her.

7. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    A hard dick ain't got no conscience.(Neither has a wet pussy, regardless of age) They be there, you be there, What's the problem? Lucky guy.(it's not like they are all naive and innocent like? )
    Enjoy

8. amazingfuck

amazingfuck New Member

do it. if a married woman is looking for sex, she's going to find it, might as well be you. agreed that you want to avoid revenge sex, but anything else is a gold mine.

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have. In his case, he didn't tell me he was married. In the second case, she didn't tell me she was either.

So, have I committed a crime here?

10. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

definitely.

where else would Larry Craig get his freak on?

11. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh fuck mate you're going straight to Gauntanamo bay, for being a unlicensed rouge(sic) dick.(I hope they found it, unlike WMD which turned out to be a pile of horse shit) Also you had a good time, which counts as MAJOR offense.

12. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a married man. Anyone want to have sex with me? My husband won't mind.

13. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

raises hand

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    as long as I get the "bottom" bunk

15. naughty

Gold Member

Not! I wouldnt want anyone doing that to me, So I wouldnt want to do it to anyone else.

16. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i have had sex with about 25 or so married women some of the times their husbands would watch.

17. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I did last night.

If I was initiating things and there were children involved and it was a happy stable marriage, I probably would not.

Most of the married women I have slept with have not had children and were either in loveless/sexless marriages or in various stages of divorce/legal separation.

18. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Yes, I would. I have and I probably will again. I've done married guys, married girls, married people with kids, married pregnant women, taken or engaged pregnant women...it's hot.

19. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

If I wasn't hurting anyone.

20. got_lost

Gold Member

I am married and hope that someone would do me!!! :O

Draft saved Draft deleted