Would You Have Sex With A Married Person?

Would You Have Sex With A Married Person?

• Yes

Votes: 150 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 25.4%

• Total voters

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
1. Would you have sex with a married man/woman?
2. Are there any criteria that need to be met in order for you to do so?
3. Have you already done this (either ONS or an 'affair')? What was it like?

Thanks.

PS the poll is anonymous

1. No. Consequently I'm never going to get married to a woman I'm attracted to.
2. See above.
3. Yes.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My questions however are thus:

no
no
3. Have you already done this (either ONS or an 'affair')?
no
What was it like?
n/a

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
NEVER

If they had been seperate maybe 5+ years id think about it but then it poses the question why haven't they divorced. Otherwise there are plenty of single men out there, why would i want to get caught up in someones marrige when it isnt necessary?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is not such an easy question to answer with a simple yes or no because no one truly knows what goes on behind doors. Some people are in abusive marriages, dead marriages, sexless marriages, varying stages of divorce...a person cannot just assume because someone is married that they exist within that realm of what most people consider marriage. I was in a bad marriage which on the surface appeared to be good...he was quite an actor, and I was too embarrassed to let anyone know...when I did, no one believed me because he was so "nice". I don't think anyone should go looking for it, but it does happen sometimes for whatever reasons and people shouldn't be so quick to judge...it could be you someday that faces that dilemma and it is truly an isolated place in which to be.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
3. Have you already done this (either ONS or an 'affair')? What was it like?

1) Certainly not! I would never do that! For me I have two criteria for relationships that I'm very very firm on. If he (or theoretically she) ever cheats or gets abusive in any way (physically, emotionally, verbally, whatever) it's over. Non-negotiable. End of story.

So I'd certainly never get involved in someone else's mess.

2) nope, just not going there.

3) nope

GI SUPRISE

Just Browsing
Media
As humans we all have moments of weakness. I think it might be nice to have a complete stranger put us back in check. Often times that's all one needs to maintain the moral high ground.

I believe if confronted with having sex with someone you know is married remind them of the committment they have made to the other person.

All I know is that if I was the other person I would like to think that my partner was reminded of the importance of our committment during a moment of weakness. Likewise if I ever found myself in that situation it would be nice to be reminded of that as well.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i will have sex with a "spoken for" person IF:

their partner(s) are there too; or
we've all met, talked and know what's up.

otherwise, i demur (and it's been TOUGH sometimes!). as others have said, i want to be respectful of the relationship it just seems the right thing to do.

am i going to take a horny person's word for it that their partner knows and it's ok? c'mon...

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm almost ashamed to admit it now, but yes, I have on a number of occassions in the distant past. But I would never do it again.

I never once initiated the relationship, and always fell for the "my husband doesn't appreciate me", "we're separated/getting divorced", "he doesn't care" lines just to make me feel better about it. I have to admit that I did get a thrill from the forbidden fruit aspect of it.

But that was long before I got married, and being happily so now find it completely distasteful. During my single phase between marriages I was propositioned by two of my ex-wife's married friends, but fortunately had the presence of mind to say no, although the absence of nookie makes the mind strain to do the opposite.

Even now I struggle to try to send the message that I am happily married and uninterested in extracurricular affairs, pardon the pun. I even got propositioned by the husband of one of my wife's acquaintances at the college not long ago! He took the rejection like a gentleman, I must say.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have sex with a married man? :confused: Let me think about it. :rolleyes:

Yes! As long as I couldn't taste any pussy juice. :eek:

Actually, some of my best sexual experiences were with husbands that liked occasional blow jobs. One was every Monday afternoon after work. :smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally, I would not mess with a married person, or even someone with a steady. But I'm human, too. I've had my eye on a local guy since 1998. He is now a freight sales rep who handles our company's freight. He lives nearby and sees me washing the car or working on my garden almost every weekend. He'll honk and yell hi as he drives by. Sometimes he'll take his little son for a walk and just stop by. Our paths cross all the time. He's hot and I wish I could spot his VPL, but he keeps it well hidden in snug underwear. I would not hesitate in the least if the situation ever came up. It would be all about him. He wouldn't need to do anything for me other than lay there and relax!