would you have sex with a person in your workplace?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since I work from home, it happens. :tongue: But I don't keep working right through. And since my co-workers don't live here, and I have never met most of them in the flesh, no I do not consider that I am mixing work and sex.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a confusing post. Would I have sex in my office, not a chance, there are security cameras all over the building. Would I have sex with someone I worked with, absolutely and I have done so on many occassions over the years.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was propositioned for intimate relations once while standing in front of my departmental secretary's desk. Working in the academic environment as a glorified laboratory rat with a jumble of letters after my name (they do so love titles) I would have been in violation of at least half of a 2" thick book of employee guidelines if I did not watch my MOUTH - let alone reign in the belt and tighten up the pants. o_O

I had no choice but to decline. Gently. Then a bit more sternly though it ripped out my heart and danced a fandango upon it to do so. She was a lovely student, and unfortunately, she thought I was a fellow member of the student body. Comes with looking perpetually in my mid 20's. :p I am an old, dirty man - I promise. ;>

Roles are so different when you are on the payroll. I did offer her a card with private, off-campus e-mail to discuss things further but alas, on the clock, in front of witnesses and on streaming, spooled video surveillance? Not a chance.

.......... She was gorgeous. *whimper*

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't in my workplace but I wouldn't rule it out. I agree with many other posters that the politics of doing so are complex and could lose you your job. How do you explain to a potential employer that you were fired for getting dirty with a colleague on the Boardroom table?

Now, having sex with a guy at his workplace in a whole different thing. I regularly fantasize about taking advantage of a certain LPSG member at his place of work.

i don't mean in the building itself, but with a co-worker or somebody in another department.

Cila

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if it was somebody in another department, and not in the same department or team?

I know everybody is different and would approach things differently, but would it be something women in general would be willing to do?

I've had sex at work with a guy from another department once. I won't have sex in the workplace again and definately not with a coworker again.
It was a great experience but not necessary to repeat.

So to answer your question, it all depends on the person.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes but it also depends on who it is. It makes sense to meet someone in the workplace because we spend so much time there. But, it's also dangerous because if things go bad it can easily spill over and impact your job. If it's someone who is a boss it can be downright dangerous and you both risk getting fired depending on company policies. I've done it in the past and never had any issues with it. Just keep in mind...if something doesn't go right and it ends, you still have to see that person all the time which can be difficult (and downright horrendous if they are the stalker type).

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had sex at work with a guy from another department once. I won't have sex in the workplace again and definately not with a coworker again.
It was a great experience but not necessary to repeat.

So to answer your question, it all depends on the person.

Well I asked this question since I have my eye on somebody but don't know how to go about getting some. And she works in another department, so it's all good in that angle. lol.