Would You Have Sex With A Sadist? How About A Relationship?

D

deleted1846971

Power exchange when done between two people who have chemistry makes you high. It is intoxicating when both top and bottom are getting what they want.
I feel like You and @Fade just get me, but in reality you “get it” when it comes to bdsm play. I can tell you have a true understanding and experience. I truly appreciate your understanding and openness. It’s rare

D

deleted1846971

I like my feet caned. Within reason. Nothing insane. Just enough to whimper and wiggle a bit.

View attachment 3720101
I’ve never tried that, but I am intrigued. I’d swap up the rope work a bit to add an element of predicament bondage to it. I like subs to be presented with choices and options (all of which work for me of course) when in play. That looks like the start of a great session.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The picture of me on the bed was setting the scene in a big dungeon for a predicament bondage scene between me and another woman
She did fire wax and ice play on me. I had to hold a tray of ice water between my knees and not let it spill or ice cold water would spill all over me. By the end of it the wax felt like ice. The ice felt like fire. It was a fantastic scene with a crowd gathered round. When my shakey legs let that ice water tray drop after about an hour....it felt soooooo good.

D

deleted1846971

Now this one I love wholeheartedly and without reservation, modification or substitution. It’s beautiful. Lying there in the dark in perfect position to be used in whatever way the Dom sees fit: whether it’s a feather or with a flog. Actually now that I’m thinking about it I could do some damage with a feather in that condition lol.

This is beauty, @Tattooed Goddess

I feel like You and @Fade just get me, but in reality you “get it” when it comes to bdsm play. I can tell you have a true understanding and experience. I truly appreciate your understanding and openness. It’s rare

I like needle play, blood play, knife play. I used to have some photos up that the mod team at the time gave their okay on, but I took them down years ago. It doesn't have to be someone else's blood, it can be mine too. Shallow cuts, in places that won't show. I have a tendency to scar easily. Sharp edged metal fun is some of my favorite play. Must negotiate lots, since potential scars and blood born pathogens and so on.

D

deleted1846971

The picture of me on the bed was setting the scene in a big dungeon for a predicament bondage scene between me and another woman
She did fire wax and ice play on me. I had to hold a tray of ice water between my knees and not let it spill or ice cold water would spill all over me. By the end of it the wax felt like ice. The ice felt like fire. It was a fantastic scene with a crowd gathered round. When my shakey legs let that ice water tray drop after about an hour....it felt soooooo good.
OMG..........Jesus!

We are cut from the same kink family.

D

deleted1846971

I like needle play, blood play, knife play. I used to have some photos up that the mod team at the time gave their okay on, but I took them down years ago. It doesn't have to be someone else's blood, it can be mine too. Shallow cuts, in places that won't show. I have a tendency to scar easily. Sharp edged metal fun is some of my favorite play. Must negotiate lots, since potential scars and blood born pathogens and so on.

I don’t have experience with blood play yet, but I’m curious about it. If Pet was turned on by it I’d try it tomorrow lol. Just thinking through what you’re describing I believe it would naturally bring both parties into an intimate space only they can share in that moment. I love it.

Reactions: 693987

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love cold heavy chains. I had a lovely custom made pink leather custom collar and cuffs. But my love left me and since he had them made for me with a tag that said property of boss. I feel like they can never be used again.

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted1846971

Fade and I are lpsg resident kinky bitches. We top we bottom. We enjoy the dark sexual arts.
Well I’m happy to sit back and learn. I will share my experience wherever it’ll fit in. I know I said it before but truly I love how you two think of kink, especially S&M.

Do you know how nervous I was the first time I told Pet one of my strongest kinks was humiliation (giving), degradation (giving) and inflicting pain? I thought she’d run away when she knew just how much I wanted & needed it, but she not only stayed she asked “When can we get started?”. I still take most things very slow with her, but it’s been a beautiful journey.

So it means a lot to me whenever I see others embracing their own kink & open to another’s kink.

D

deleted1846971

I love cold heavy chains. I had a lovely custom made pink leather custom collar and cuffs. But my love left me and since he had them made for me with a tag that said property of boss. I feel like they can never be used again.
That makes me sad. I understand the feeling. You may never be able to use that particular collar, but i hope you get collared again. Where did you get them made?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That makes me sad. I understand the feeling. You may never be able to use that particular collar, but i hope you get collared again. Where did you get them made?

There are generally 1 or 2 custom leather crafters associated with a dungeon.

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted1846971

I dont get into degradation or humiliation. But whatever works for you and her.

I have invested so much money in my impact play instruments. All pink of course. Custom work. I also do florentine flogging.

I’ve never heard of Florentine flogging. Headed to google!

I giggled thinking about you in a pink dungeon lol.

D

deleted1846971

Just watched a video of Florentine flogging. That is art. Do you do or receive Florentine flogging? Or both? I could enjoy just sitting watching someone go to work with FF. It’s relaxing to watch.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do it on other people. I'm a poi spinner so the FF came quite naturally. Only a couple of real awesome doms had them. I asked if I could try them so I performed a bit of a show on his subs back. It was so much fun. So I had a pink pair made.

D

deleted1846971

I do it on other people. I'm a poi spinner so the FF came quite naturally. Only a couple of real awesome doms had them. I asked if I could try them so I performed a bit of a show on his subs back. It was so much fun. So I had a pink pair made.
You’re a poi spinner?! I feel like you have been living the most awesome life lol.