Would You Have Sex With A Sadist? How About A Relationship?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I restored a 1963 Yellowstone vintage camper and I pull it behind my big ass truck.

I smoke a lot of weed.

I used to be a ballerina.

I play the piano by ear.

I love cocks. Cocks and balls.

I also like taking a hard beating with a flogger of mine named Princess.

D

deleted1846971

@Tattooed Goddess you just gave me an idea for a thread.

Never would have guessed you were a ballerina. Playing the piano by ear is such a natural flex move lol. You sound like a cool person most people would enjoy hanging around (some apparently literally).

And I strongly support your love for cocks. It’s a healthy love.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

I don’t have experience with blood play yet, but I’m curious about it. If Pet was turned on by it I’d try it tomorrow lol. Just thinking through what you’re describing I believe it would naturally bring both parties into an intimate space only they can share in that moment. I love it.

It is a kink I have had to explore carefully. I have been interested in BDSM since before I knew what to call it. I started experimenting with it about 16 years ago. I really started experimenting with it about 13 years ago. I have a tattoo I got when I made the choice to really embrace all the parts of myself. It marks a turning point in my life with lots of personal growth. I like what I like. It always will be informed, consenting adults. I have nothing to be ashamed of. No one is hurt in a way they don't want to be. I'm at peace with my desires.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think my love for BDSM started later in life. I met a dom online and he trained me. But I'm a snarky sub. I can be sassy and a bit of a brat. I like pushing boundaries just to see what you'll come up with to control my behavior.

Reactions: deleted1846971

I'm an out and out sadist, domina and a top ...yeah huge surprise there.

I am awesome at straight fucking and I am a good partner in a relationship if
given enough incentive.
But they have to know the reptile in me lives just below my gorgeous
skin.
It will have its voice one way or another.

I have been on the otherside of the kneel deliberately to feel what my subs are
subjected to as any decent dom should. It was an exercise in trying to gain a little
understanding and, god forbid, some empathy.

I have submitted and knelt down to one man and one man only in a sub capacity
and none of you are him.
I am never kneeling down again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can definitely respect that. Appreciate your input as always @AlteredEgo
In the light of day, I see I could have been more precise. I could have a relationship with a sadist who would be satisfied with occasional play, one who had a kink, not a fetish. I'm not cut out for lifestyle submission, and I would find sex tedious if it had to be a BDSM scene every time.

My kinks are mostly psycho-drama. Tease and denial games are my favorite, whether top or bottom. I like pain, and prefer receiving over giving, but I definitely like giving. I like humiliation (giving or receiving). However, I like humiliating concepts and verbalization, not acts. I also like gentle, subtle manifestations of power exchange or domination. These are the things I really like. There are other kinks I'm ambivalent about, and would submit to if asked.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have done , but it had limits . No verbal abuse , or hitting of any kind , no spitting , etc , etc . Basically just , really hard , forceful sexual penetration ( oral & anal ) .The guy in question knew that if he broke the rules , I'd tear his heart out through his ass ..

D

deleted1846971

In the light of day, I see I could have been more precise. I could have a relationship with a sadist who would be satisfied with occasional play, one who had a kink, not a fetish. I'm not cut out for lifestyle submission, and I would find sex tedious if it had to be a BDSM scene every time.

My kinks are mostly psycho-drama. Tease and denial games are my favorite, whether top or bottom. I like pain, and prefer receiving over giving, but I definitely like giving. I like humiliation (giving or receiving). However, I like humiliating concepts and verbalization, not acts. I also like gentle, subtle manifestations of power exchange or domination. These are the things I really like. There are other kinks I'm ambivalent about, and would submit to if asked.

Love how you described all of this. I share most of these kinks wholeheartedly. I have never described my own kinks as psycho-drama nor separated them into those that are true mind games vs physical feats, but thank you for the mental exercise.

Humiliation truly is best done mentally with concepts and verbalization. Only after that step do the acts of humiliation truly get someone into subspace. I can get a sexual high just on this alone.

Psycho-drama is why I love predicament bondage over all other forms. Regarding pain it is simply a tool used to express something in that moment. It could express displeasure with an action/inaction or it could simply express that I just wanted to cause pain because I can. Depends on the moment and the game.

This also explains why I enjoy public play so much, especially when it includes some level of humiliation. Knowing we are playing a game around everyone, yet with no one else except us. This is another intoxicating moment for me.

Just a few thoughts that popped up after reading your post.

Reactions: AlteredEgo